Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 211 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 111161191201206207208209210211212213214215216221231261311711 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 28106

Thread: Questions

i did pm him. he says one thing in a PM and another on the thread.

dick

Please just drop it name. Stop running your mouth and gesus won't have to tell you off. Enough chatter someone post soem god damn pics.

gesus =

kay =
    RIP WASTER

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

NAME... do you think the rest of the people who read this give a fuck? no.. Pm him and settle it there.

dont take comments so serious... if you get mad because were telling you suck. take it. alpt of real writers are gonna call u toy in your writing "life time".. and its the internet. dont get all pissy and talk shit. internet reppin aint "hardcore", i dont know what your thinking..

im only telling you this because i made this topic and i hate to see it get even more fucked up by toys like you
    im only here for the Bombing science so called "battles"

whateve dawg u made this topic to critique "toys". well theres my flicks give me some fuckin pointers

u give these kdis that are strait booty more respect then me tellin them to do this and do that, add a 3d or some shit.

i dont need your graffiti 101 all i am askin fo is syndication

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by name1@Apr 7 2005, 08:13 PM
    whateve dawg u made this topic to critique "toys". well theres my flicks give me some fuckin pointers

u give these kdis that are strait booty more respect then me tellin them to do this and do that, add a 3d or some shit.

do you want to know why i helped the last people in the last 287 PAGES!... its because they dont come on the site acting like their hot stuff.. they dont come on here with an ego. they dont come on here reppin on the internet...

i gave the past 100+ kids i helped respect becasue they gave me respect and asked for pointers.... so i tried my best to help them....

you may not need my help.. but you defenatly need somekind of help....
    im only here for the Bombing science so called "battles"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alright, I've been writin for about 3 years on and off... if you can call it that. I live 3 houses away from some tracks and about a mile away from a pretty good sized yard. Always seein the stuff is what got me into it. I started off just rackin cans (model paint... *sigh* such a toy but I didnt know any better so) from this stupid lil hardware store and then goin down to these bridges, blazin and then just paintin on the wall. I was 13 then and just looked at stuff other people would do on the walls and kinda think about that and then develope on their style. I wouldnt do it too often but often enough that other people considered me a writer. I never really worked on handstyles, just pieces. Now I live right outside of philly and since Philly is known as the birthplace of handstyles I started trying to work on em and since Im just goin on my own... I dont have any mentors or anything, I havnt gotten very far I just kinda look at stuff online and at stuff on the walls and try to work from that. Anyway well I was just wondering if somebody would be willing to take me under their wing and work with me hardcore for as long as it takes for me to start developing my own style and shit... Now that you all know my story any takers ? I know what the whole threat is for but I mean like outta the forums... just talkin like on aim or whatever... and hell if your from philly maybe even meetin up and goin out, I still say Imma toy but Im willing to learn. Im not trying to impress anyone... I just always thought graffiti was the best way to express yourself. Oh.... and Name man, come on respect your elders. I've been on the forums for about 4 months now and I've never seen Gesus so pissed off Not to mention I've only ever seen him tryin to help out other people. Anybody whos willin to help out just PM me or email me or something I dunno

*edit* Oh and if anyone wants to see pics Ill take a few of my handstyles and some drawings
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 211_24&#045;7+Apr 7 2005, 10:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (211_24-7 @ Apr 7 2005, 10:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-name1@Apr 7 2005, 08:13 PM

do you want to know why i helped the last people in the last 287 PAGES&#33;... its because they dont come on the site acting like their hot stuff.. they dont come on here with an ego. they dont come on here reppin on the internet...

i gave the past 100+ kids i helped respect becasue they gave me respect and asked for pointers.... so i tried my best to help them....

you may not need my help.. but you defenatly need somekind of help.... [/b][/quote]
    word the fuck up and when fable left i took over the help team me an him are respocibly for about 80% of kids on here who improved there style and got more knowlege but they resepct us so we resepcted them... you have to give respect to get it..... fable and i have already gained it a few years back and i didnt say anyhitn diffrent in the pm u just dont wanna battle and thats cool but enought tlak about you here fable man help me out wha tu think of the new style ?

................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Gesus...

you been Pimped&#33;

:lol:
    im only here for the Bombing science so called &quot;battles&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

toxus, stick to simple letters for now

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeh go even even even even even moore simpler... but i do see an improvement since the first sketch i saw of ures...
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey runci sorry about copping the way i colourd it in you done that in the battle thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oooh i neva realised... ur stuff looks clearer wen colored but try simple block letters...
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Originally posted by name1@Apr 7 2005, 09:52 PM
    i just want to hear you tatlk mad shit on my flicks still.

damn man your still talkin shit....

work on your shit first, come with sumthin aight... then talk shit...

you gettin real annoyin with al this Ny shit n man fuck that dawg....
    if u gonna talk mad shit then battle some one... sketch for once rather than puttin
    that lame ass tag around town like its a fuckin flyer for a night club......

hey name1 are you 18?

gHetto dElawURRR&#33;&#33; WEEZ ILLEN&#33;&#33;

BB.oMg.2005

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hmmm thanks fable ill try it out at work
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes

I Dunno If Im God`s Child Or Im Satans Angel...

Adek...(0_o)...dose46...(o_0)...IBKrew

Stop postwhoring.
    RIP WASTER

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

YEs

I Dunno If Im God`s Child Or Im Satans Angel...

Adek...(0_o)...dose46...(o_0)...IBKrew

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

How old are you Hpnotiq? youre acting like Element.

are you 12?