Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Depends on what you're lookin for. YnotSE has a bunch of different N's that are all dope. I've learned a lot from him since we share almost all the same letters.
    FREE DKAY

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    And yes thats a gucci fill.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

But for the most part they are all pretty simple. I can do a simple n and N but its just when i try to warp it i get lost in translation. if you know what i mean. looking for a style someone like KWEST or MAD KD that kinda funk.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I feel ya. i can't think of any writers of the top of my head but I can give some tips. Remember that the middle bar of the N doesn't have to go from top to bottom. Generally it starts at the top of the left bar but can go pretty much anywhere on the right bar, just make sure it's not an H. Keep playin with it, sketch out your bars individually till you find a combination that works.
    FREE DKAY

I'm sleepy, and didn't find the "spray paint thread". or atleast, that was such thing in here..

Anyways, has anyone tried poltergeist (mtn alien)? Will it glow in dark in any conditions, or only under UV-light? .. Basically, is it some kind of special shit, or just the same as all the other neon-colors etc, from other brands?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive used it, still have a full can cuz its pretty much a waste of money ...... u haveta charge it with light in order for it to glow.... theres a few places that itd work, like on business signs with timed lights, or anywhere with a light that goes off at the same time every night... then u would probably be able to see it for like 20 minutes after the light goes off..... also u can spray it on car headlights of people u dont like too lol when they shut their car off the headlights glow for a pretty long time and it just looks stupid and u cant get it off

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

good to know, i was thinking about getting like 2 of those for a street spot. I figured it'd be DOPE, you coud'nt see it in the day...but after charging from the sunlight all day...bam...glowin for at least like 2 or 3 hours at night.

oh yeah and if it goes on clear, how the fuck are you supposed to see it..especially if you do it at night...unless you like look sideways at the wall to actually see where the paint is getting laid down..
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the problem is the glow goes away during the dusk hours... so by the time its dark enough to see, the charge is all gone.... thats why its best to do it on lit up signs or places with bright, timed lights ..... its not clear either its like light green, u can see it pretty easily

zookyook - thanks for the information, didn't know that lol... the thing why it came to my mind was that, i was watching Infamy (for the 9th time maybe).. and they showed a piece in there that glowed like crazy in the dark. (I think it was Saber's)..

If i'll get my hands on it sometime, i'll test it.. (but maybe it will happend from 5 years from now, because no shops in here carry it, and i won't order it.. i think that you can't even send spray paint from one country to another, and the postage would make the overall price very high).. though it sounds pointless (and problabally is).. but atleast i'll have cool 15 minutes with seeing it shining.

Okay I have a question for all ya, is there any female caps for transfering paint. I want to transfer a bunch of rustoleum paint into montana cans because it has better valve and all that jazz but I can't find a way to do it since the rustoleum uses female caps.... any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

--Hunter S. Thompson--

Straight From the SE MI

Stick one in the other one.
    How far SE is SE MI?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Spark391 View Post
    zookyook - thanks for the information, didn't know that lol... the thing why it came to my mind was that, i was watching Infamy (for the 9th time maybe)..
    Did you download it? I've been lookin for ages.
    FREE DKAY

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItTakeIt View Post
    Did you download it? I've been lookin for ages.
    http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Infamy-2...0a4dab68c2b4a0

Google rocks your socks.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

yeah, I've tried straight up sticking the rustoleum can in the MTN can but it doesn't really work, or maybe I just did it completely wrong. And I'm prolly like 20 minutes or less from Detroit Flawless, prolly less.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

--Hunter S. Thompson--

Straight From the SE MI

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidiVici View Post
    Okay I have a question for all ya, is there any female caps for transfering paint. I want to transfer a bunch of rustoleum paint into montana cans because it has better valve and all that jazz but I can't find a way to do it since the rustoleum uses female caps.... any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.
    Seems like alot of work, really man I wouldn't even go through that. Just buy montana and if you can't afford it rack it or buy dollar cans. Don't waste time on nonsense like transferring paint just use the paint.

Default toy question..

whats a good name to graff ?

Default toy question !

how would you tag slay ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you fucking write it you mark
    If there is hope, it lies in the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by testing. View Post
    Only one of them in my pics was a bathroom. I figured why not.
    And I'm so hardcore, the door didn't even have a lock on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMA View Post
    the other day I saw a giant dick that someone painted across an entire fucknig house top to bottom, that was the shit.

i just started graffing today dude.

can any one please do a hand style of "slay" and post a pic ?