Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

write POPUL8 or POPUL8R cuz your fuckin and impregnating all the bitches in yo hood, making you a populater of the world

Quote Originally Posted by sweet bro View Post
    RIBCAGE you should introduce new users to the forum beacause you have a great sense of humor
    Obvious Nah! is obvious.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ I bet this guy is the real nah

lol I feel ya ... area codes are not a smart idea where I live either. Too territorial. Gangs use the hell out 'em.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

out here in winchestertonfieldville theres only one area code, so people already no where im from so theres no use

Hey im just starting out. Someone i talked to said first thing would be to get some paint and experiment with the tips and get used to using a can. Ima just start by spraying on heavy carboard boxes cause i have acces to alot of them and big area.

Any suggestions on what tips to get?
    What type of paint?

use rusto with stock caps yo

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

painters touch paint goes dumb yo! But you gotta bite the valve before you use it

Didn't see a place for introductions here. First time poster, hello people. Surprised my name was available cuz it's always taken lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza_Dough View Post
    Hey im just starting out. Someone i talked to said first thing would be to get some paint and experiment with the tips and get used to using a can. Ima just start by spraying on heavy carboard boxes cause i have acces to alot of them and big area.

Any suggestions on what tips to get?
    What type of paint?
    slow your roll man

i wouldnt use paint just yet. You gotta put those training wheels on and start in the books. know where your coming from and when you get ideas goin on then you'll eventually get to use paint. and NEVER do anything to embarass yourself as a toy, if you lurk around this board you'lll see what not to do.

and he was one of them cool ones, he came up to me askin if i had any extra change. i told him id have a look and i only had 4 dollars that i needed real quick, so i said i couldnt do that man. he just said well i only need 2 dollars, i said sorry i need that pretty quick. this guy was on me like a fly. so i just gave him the 2 dollars to shut him up and get him off my back. true story

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Bunnies View Post
    slow your roll man

i wouldnt use paint just yet. You gotta put those training wheels on and start in the books. know where your coming from and when you get ideas goin on then you'll eventually get to use paint. and NEVER do anything to embarass yourself as a toy, if you lurk around this board you'lll see what not to do.
    I understand where your coming from, but im trying to go out tagging just yet if at all. Most likely id do some peiceing just for fun for myself. And i suck ass at drawing. Along with doing sketching and some markers i also wana get used to how the different cans work and the different caps. Little of everything i guess to try my hand at it. Wats the best way to clean caps if im guna be using a whole set to see how they vary?

Thanks

1. How do you plan on piecing if you can't draw shit?
    2. There are countless vids on youtube that show reviews on cans and caps
    3. Hold the can upside down and spray until only aerosol comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    1. How do you plan on piecing if you can't draw shit?
    2. There are countless vids on youtube that show reviews on cans and caps
    3. Hold the can upside down and spray until only aerosol comes out.
    1. I can draw but it takes a while to refine something im drawing,and not so much fun.
    2. Looking into that now. Thanks
    3. This i know but is there anything i should do after? I was thinking if i just tossed them in a jar of paint thinner between uses itd keep them clean but probably make a mess?

question for those of you who bomb, whats the best way to carry cans and whats the most cans you'd carry on one night? is a bookbag too suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by AKnR View Post
    its easier to meet girls than other writers if u write

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont put em in paint thinner, it will eat away the plastic. If you think one is clogged, you can flush it out with paint thinner, but if not, than just put em wherever and let em sit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if u think a cap is clogged toss that shit u can get a pack of 100 for like 7 bucks

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not everyone has the resources or the money to buy caps, so when theyre caps get clogged, they dont toss them. Its called recycling, you should try it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if they cant afford it they can go recycling and cash in cans. if they cant afford 7 bucks thatll last a month or more that is....

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

go recycle cans? lol cmon dude, seriously? I cant afford no 7 bucks for 100 caps when It costs 15 cents to make 100 of em. Im not gonna go around collecting cans either. If I need caps, I clean the clogged ones or stick to stocks.

Graffiti now a days is filled with pampered pussies. *****s who buy caps and expensive paint even tho they suck dick. "I have to paint with ironlak and pink dots cause they make me look good".

If you can afford the caps sema, good for you. and what im saying isnt hate directed towards you in particular so dont take this^ to heart, those who do that^ know who they are, and I aint know enough bout you to put you in that category yet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hear ya if im piecin id use montana or belton for a outline/stamp but i use rusto or ptouch for fill, kills white n dollor black for throws