Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

? okay. they searched you. thats match point right there.

I have a card, so I can legally possess marijuana.

stop driving ya bucket to the turf ta get yo weed, drive something legit and buy your weed from the store
    Last edited by ribcage; 11-10-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alright that makes sense, I heard about the 'under cover' walmart cops. That's like admitting to yourself that you didn't make it as an undercover cop...

Is there any of that type of shit at Lowe's? Because there definitely isn't that much security at Micheal's. 6 cans for the weekend

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lowes has LP, but they usually chilling in the back watching the cameras, so If your quick about it and dont dilly daddle on some stupid shit, then they aint gonna catch up. Case the place one time and be knowledgable about where everythings at

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The Lowes near me actually had no cameras anywhere until a few writers took all the spray paint, and they placed a camera right in front of it haha.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    you have to saturate the nib. take the nib off, take a knife and add slots to it, itll make the ink get to the top of the nib faster.

cutty tags? in what context? "that dude got cutty with his tag" or "he put a tag in a cutty spot," both are reffering to where the tag is instead of the type of tag. Cutty is slang for a spot in the "cutts" just something out of the way, cool, or something. The meaning of cutty is very broad, but as far as I know that is not a style of tagging.
    If you see a tag on a trash can in the street, you wouldnt call it cutty, If you see a tag on a trash can in the woods in the middle of fucking nowhere where you wouldnt even think anybody has been, thats cutty

If your 18 and under and u come in contact with a cop, keep your fucking mouth shut, dont tell him what you write, and dont snitch on your friends or anyone else. YOUR FUCKING UNDER 18, YOU WILL ONLY GET A SLAP ON THE WRIST OR AT WORST SOME COURT FINES. yall are acting like tagging is commiting murder or something they way you speak about the police. it makes me fucking sick of all you
    i saw it on art primo the ''cutty'' mop
    Last edited by BennyBoii; 11-11-2011 at 01:07 AM.
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol yeah man, they mean cutty like cool/strange/not ordinary. Its some west coast slang, cant really explain the origin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks would never have figured that out by my self
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol, that mop is weird though, super thick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i thought about getting but nah
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its not practical, how the fuck you boutta carry that shit around without a bag?! you put in your pocket ur gonna have a fat chode bulge. throws all the convieniance of a mop right out the window

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah im hearing u on that one stick to one of those mini drip mops there nice and easy to carry around
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Ok im brand new to this soo general racking question...

The michaels near me has cameras literally everywhere it seems like (i walked through and bought some stuff for class today), some bigger then others... All im gonna be looking to get is a few paint sharpies or decos. Should I worry too much about the cameras? How tight is the "security" at michaels usually?

Oh and btw to my advantage is nearing the holiday season sooo its a cluster fuck in there at times

Racking from Michael's is a fucking breeze. All their cameras are on and shown in a room with some screens, but no one is in it. As long as you keep your sessions mellow and not over the top on prices that you're taking, you're fine.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well when i was at walmart and got cought they took me by the arm and we went intothis little room behindthe alarms or what ever. andthey havetwo desks with little joy sticks and only one guy was at a desk, they were controling the cameras that hang down from a pole. they were checking out anyone that had a purse, bag, and anything they could hide somthing... they were also only looking at the mexicans and black people. and checking out the butts of the girls but we took some stuff in my bag, i had 50$ headphones, a shirt, a 15" sketchbook, and a tarp(my brother put it in my bag with out me knowing haha) but when they opened my bag i said some of the stuff was mine like a sketchbook then he asked what else and i said i do not know. so he only got me on the tarp and headphones. then a cop came searched us called our mom( but they asked us for a number so we could have lied) and she came and my mom being the bitch she is called my dad and said if he didnt answer i would be going to jail for kids. but he answerd and we had to go to court (Wensdsay) so we went and because im 16 and he is 14 we had to go wait for mail that would say we have to go to a meeting.... and nothing has come yet but thats been my experience with racking...oh and if they knew all the other times i went racking there at walmart i would have gone to jail for sure.
    ehem, You sir, are gay. I shit on nigglets like you for breakfast
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarette View Post
    you are ready to venture into the world
    the world of warcraft....

i meant graffiti..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OK. So no walmart racking. I understand.

Next store then, HOBBY LOBBY????
    (I'm a lil nervous about Lowe's and Home Depot)

If hobby lobby has paint its probably on the same level as michaels. Lowes and Home depot are also easy if you know how to do it. Just don't conceal the paint while in view of people or cameras, then walk out like you didnt find what you wanted. Start out just putting 1 can in your waistband and walking out, then build up to filling up a backpack or whatever. I know a guy who fills those big orange buckets with cans then walks out the back. I don't recommend trying this, I don't know how the fuck they dont catch him.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol lowes and home depot is where its at. hardware stores people, easiest place to rack paint from, if you have a car.

? okay. they searched you. thats match point right there.

I have a card, so I can legally possess marijuana.

stop driving ya bucket to the turf ta get yo weed, drive something legit and buy your weed from the store
    All my shit was on the concrete next to
    Me, i let him search me, had nothing to hide man.. And there was probable cause, the pipe container and marker in plain view, if that shit was in my pockets i could have said nope..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Home Depot probably has a self-checkout. Grab a dollar can, x amount of rustos, and you're pretty well off. The person can see on the screen what you're scanning, but the dollar paint comes up as "SPRAY PAINT" (for the flat blacks) so you should be all set. And if they catch you, just say you thought it was the same price. Simple.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick