Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

okay im not tobig of a toy with graffiti but i have a couple quiestions about bombing science, will i get notifications everytime someone else comments in the forums?? what about the battle forum,someone pm me and gie me some help,thx.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes you can enable this feature by clicking on "forum actions" (top of page menus, under the blue stripe) and then selecting "edit profile".
    you'll be linked to your settings.
    on the left panel's menus, look for "general settings"
    scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and set it to "instantly, using email"

this will get you email notifications everytime someone else posts in a thread you've posted in. (this process is called "subscribing" to a thread)
    you can later on manage your thread subscriptions in your "my subscriptions" folder which can also be found by clicking on "forum actions" (top of page menus, under the blue stripe) and then selecting "edit profile".

Who knows what goes into a small time graff investigation in a small town with no dedicated vandal squad? As far as I've seen they just do a lot of picture taking and ask for info around schools/ in the paper. I really don't see what they can do even if they see a couple random sketches in your notebook.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what time is best to go painting, i know as late as possible, but what time do u usually go? would 9.30-10.00pm be too early?

still alot of people out then. 12 - 3 is good but i find the best time is from 3 - 6 am, nobodys out at all except for taxis

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

And drunk people. But always be careful.

wat are some good qaulity/high end markers to use for black book work i see alot of people doing fades with markers an the crappy ultra fine tip sharpy im useing wont do shit but bleed over every thing

lol id say the majority of the people here use prisma colors. But there a shit ton of different brands.

If you got the $$, get yourself of tria markers, best you can get imo
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sez. View Post
    wat are some good qaulity/high end markers to use for black book work i see alot of people doing fades with markers an the crappy ultra fine tip sharpy im useing wont do shit but bleed over every thing
    Sharpies/prismaas alllll day. regualr sharpies not that fine tip junk

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    lol id say the majority of the people here use prisma colors. But there a shit ton of different brands.

If you got the $$, get yourself of tria markers, best you can get imo
    thamks bro

different spots get painted at different times, find a god damn marker you like. somebody answer the one question asked on this page so far that has been asked one million times instead of five

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alright i doubt anyone has an answer but im really confused. I went on amazon with a $25 gift card and bought $26 and some change worth of junk, but the order still processed and is shipping. Then, just to see what the hell was happeneing, i put something worth $50 in my cart and went to the checkout screen and it said the card had enough money on it to buy it...but the card is only supposed to have $25? it's a debit card so it should have ran out of money, idk if its being confused with a credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by Skadeem View Post
    different spots get painted at different times, find a god damn marker you like. somebody answer the one question asked on this page so far that has been asked one million times instead of five
    chill out bro y u trippen its just graff its not like the feds gna crack your ass for moven keys its all part of the game if your scared go to church.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

any one know any good graff movies where they go through piecing techniques
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Eh nevermind reality just burnt me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha you get charged for ALL dat junk colors?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol mori i waas scared i was going to be charged because i also got like $80 worth from the bs store cuz i thought it was all free... haha. Amazon just gave me an email and said the card got rejected, im hoping bombingscience gives me a similar email soon so i can stop wondering.

If it's debit the bs charge should also be rejected, unless it's a real debit (not american express gift card) with overdraft 'privileges'. Either way you should be able to check the statements online and see whats going on.

edit- i just re read your original post, since it's a gift card you just have to check the balance on the company's site. But don't even worry about it, you're not connected to the card in any identifiable/liable way, they can't come after to collect if their program fucked up.
    Last edited by Norfsuthr; 02-17-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love philly hand styles

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Word, thanks norf. These companies take a while to email haha. And skape: ok