Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBoii View Post
    any one know any good graff movies where they go through piecing techniques

KOC ROUTE 666 its an aussie crew, they go everywhere. look em up on youtube.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cheers, these guys are great, if you know any other aussie crews could you pm me
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres another one called metal advocates, their more brisbane based tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

gta change my name cuz the cops took pics of my old shit how do u guys feel about ''base''?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

write basin. lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sez. View Post
    gta change my name cuz the cops took pics of my old shit how do u guys feel about ''base''?
    kid, do your thing, don't be concerned about "how WE feel" about your alias. We're supposed to just be a bunch of letters on a computer screen who rip on you to get better.

fasho man good lookin i was asking to see if that name was taken by some one well known or played out ya dig? but ima roll with it

fuck writing base. be my hero. write "jazz dick" instead. do it.

hey is there a place where peope who arnt toys can put up handstyles and throwups from books n stuff?
    Graffiti is gay, everyone who does it is a massive homo. All graffiti posted by me on this site is in mockery of the lame movement and I laugh in the face of those who think I'm doing it for realsies. I hate you all

Cooldawg, if you think you're up to it, go to the Picture section of the forums, they have topics from Tags to Pieces.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or the intermediate thread
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well yeah, first try the intermediate thread. if your shit gets deleted, then you're not ready to be considered "not toy"

toopski

Quote Originally Posted by sez. View Post
    lol u wanna change just because they took some flicks of ur word ive had it happen heaps even talked with the cops doing it

Changed my name to OREM trying to see if its been overused or taken by someone well known
    Last edited by Big Africa; 02-28-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo,i know ive posted on this thread a couple of times,but i cant seem to find them,im a complete n00b at this shit yo ive still read the fourum insturction but im still confused looking for someone who can PM me and give me a quick talk about bombing science,like the battle fourums,how to use to the forums etc ,please anyone could sure as fuck use the help.peace to all.

VERBSTYLEBABY.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Are you retarded or what? A forum is one of the simplest things on the internet, but anyhow ask one of the Mods to help you, make the first step and PM them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

think of bombing science like a cake, everytime you go click somewhere, you dig deeper through the cake's layers.

first, you got the main site (http://www.bombingscience.com)
    at the top of the page you can see 3 secttions. home, graffiti shop, and forums.
    each of those is a second layer. you go to forums.
    that's the second layer under the main page. here you can find all the diferent sections of the forums. the picture galleryy, the general discussion, the tools and tips and the toys forum.
    each of those is a third layer. and ech is specific to what is described under it.
    you go to the toys forum, and here you are in the fourth layer.
    under the toy forum, you got all the different kinds of threads which are each a discussion on the topic specified in their titles. you got sticky threads (threads that are always displayed before other threads and can't be bumped down the list, no matter how long it has been since they were used, because they're important.) those are used to post your pictures, eacch a different category (throws, tags, pieces walls,,,) and you got regular threads beneath the sticky threads.
    Also in the toy forum, right at the top, you can find a link to a fifth and final layer, which is tthe toy battles.
    you go there and you can find all the differennt therads with all thhe diferent battles they contain.

every page of a thread can contain a mximum of 20 replies. so everytime this number is reached, a new page begins. you cn browse through the page numbers at both the bottom and or the top of the thread.
    so if you posted on this thread, your posts are now probably sowmehere in the last few pages...

this has got to be the most annoying explanation I have ever given in this thread.
    next question please
    Last edited by Phat 2; 02-29-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What time must the round of robin sketch send? And i thought that i am in another timezone?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

two questions.

first, how do you set an avatar? I'm seasoned on forums but I couldn't figure it out worth a damn on here.

second, anyone have a guide or basis for doing simps? I understand its a lot of bar work but it would be helpful to see a pic that maybe starts at one bar and turns into a letter, prefferably an E or S

EDIT - answered my own question, for anyone else needing help with simples check mrwiggles.biz
    Last edited by notmikegiant; 03-01-2012 at 03:22 PM.