Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sometimes i use a pen that makes a black line but if im doing a really lovely picture for my mum i use a blue pen because thats smoother to write than a black

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

picture for ur mum . ahhaahah
    ok?
    ============================================HUMOR-ONE=============================================== ====

Stabilo Point 88 for the skeleton, Edding 1200 for fatter outlines. It works for black, but I don't know how well colours would go together. A combination of Stabilo Point 88 and Stabilo 68 or Edding 55 and Edding 1200 will probably work better for that. All are not very expensive and pretty durable.

I just found out I've had a scanner for years and never realized it...and now I'm really pumped.
    But, I have tried it already and I get 2 options, scan and reprint or scan and save to memory card. I'm assuming to upload it to your computer you need the memory card but I have never used a scanner so can someone explain what type of memory card and what to do? Thanks
    Last edited by Mildstyles; 04-15-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If I scan i do it at my computer and there you have too right click and then there stands scan too my images

Yeah, it usually just saves to your harddisk as a default. I can't imagine you need a memory card. If the software itself doesn't run, you might need to install a driver in order for it to work. If that's the case, just go to the company homepage, search for the scanner type, and install the driver. Should be easy as pie.

"easy as pie" love it
    i was just wondering whats the best rustoleum to buy and can you use any types of caps on them?
    sorry but im clueless when it comes to paint

buy cans. Paint with them. As for caps theyve pretty much fucked all the can systems over to male systems which shit all works for. Best bet is to try and find female cans and grab those while u can. paints paint. And no not all caps fit all cans. Ull learn through trial and error
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you can also get sekt cap adapters if you want a wider variety of caps to use on rusto cans, just google them

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo whats up, i been sketching a lot and I was wondering how I can get my hands steadier. My lines are mad shaky, i cant freehand a straight one. Been using bars and a ruler but I don't want to have to rely on the shit to get decent.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Its ok to use rulers man... but to make a crisper line grasp your utincel lightly and move it briskly not pushin agains the paper hard.
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

I guess that shouldn't be too much of a problem when using a pencil, but it becomes a bitch once you start inking your stuff. If that's the case, just go and find a lot of pieces, drawings, sketches, etc that you find on the internet and like, and print them in greyscale. Then just ink all the lines on them. It's a great way to improve your inking skills, and - hopefully - also to increase the steadiness of your hand, since you're just practicing to draw all sorts of clean lines.

Plus, what Hipe said is absolutely true as well. And always turn the paper in such a way that you can most easily draw the line you need to draw. Your wrist and elbow can only do so much.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok so i have started a small toy crew with me and 2 others and obviusly we are not very good yet and wont be for a long time (i have only been writing for about 2 months). i have already completly covered my area in tags and slaps, and a few throwups in the tunnels and small areas. and i was wondering how i would team up with another crew and or get more people in mine? also we have a very scrict set of rules which are 1.no writing on personal proporty (including stores) 2.fight to the death if some one attacks a friend 3. no sniching.
    Optik : DMA
    Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

Just keep doing what youre doing. If your good enough eventually people will find you if they want to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

lol at your very strict rules

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

HERE IS mY QUESTION.
    Does it looks stupid to mix upper and lower case letter in aThrow or piece.

For example. The name sake. To write it like SaKE. Or SAKe. STRetch. Know what I mean? Thoughts?

lesson one Dont write sake or you will be killed. Lesson two do what ever u think looks best. Certian letters are shitty to use in lower case such as B, D, G T. But thats just my personal opinion everyones diffrnt. And i lol'd so hard at the strict rules of dmgraffs crew. FIGHT TO THE DEATH LMAO DEAD
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how do i change my profile pic? pm me please i dont want to have to comeback here and check

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  7.2 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was just using sake as an example. Thank's for the opinion

Quote Originally Posted by GooberOne View Post
    how do i change my profile pic? pm me please i dont want to have to comeback here and check

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  7.2 KB
    you're gonna have to come back here and check
    good luck getting everything else handed to you on a silver platter

anyway, you change it the exact same way you changed your current picture.

OneLine Graffiti Central - Beirut, Lebanon :
    Cans, Caps, Markers, Blackbooks, Posters, DVDs, Magazines, Apparel, Original Artist Canvasses, Graphic Design Services and more...
    visit www.fb.com/onelinebeirut