Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Seak1 View Post
    I live with my parents and they want to know about everything I do, so it's very hard to get graffiti supplies and hide them. Any ideas on how I could get some through the mail without them noticing?
    smuggle your graff supplies by putting em in your ass...works for me all the time.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just order the shit, and when/if your parents see it just tell them you write.

Markers shouldnt be a big deal, if your young enough to be worrying about being caught by your parents then your young enough to own marker pens without arousing suspicion. At the end of the day graff is like smoking and drinking, as much as they might hate it theres not much your parents can do to stop you doing it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Seak1 View Post
    I live with my parents and they want to know about everything I do, so it's very hard to get graffiti supplies and hide them. Any ideas on how I could get some through the mail without them noticing?
    Before ordering graff supplies order a footlong dildo ....anything shipped to your house after that will be less of a worry for your parents.

Stock tippin (doing graff with just stock caps) it anybody got any experience doin it n give some pointers if so.
    Last edited by ven0m; 05-04-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

I know that there is a markers thread but I felt like this was a better place to ask this. I have tons of sharpies and draw in my blackbook, dhl stickers, and label 228's. I also have a sharpie king size and some sharpie paint markers (gold and white). I really like the paint markers, what brand do you recommend for paint markers that are good on stickers? Also, a lot of people say to also get some prismas. Should I get some or are the sharpies good enough? My supplies aren't gonna make me write better but at the same time I hate how sharpies fade in the rain and everything. Should i just clearcoat it?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rack some painters from walmart or if ur close to micheals rack some decos there the best or if ya got money buy some molotows....
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 05-08-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cool will do just left my cap stash last time I painted just gonna try and get by until I order some more caps.

Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 05-08-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

stock tipping's the best way to gain outstanding can control man... there ain't no better practice. I've done well over 60 full color piece with stock tips, and I can safely say they're the reason I got my can control down.
    when you're a pro with stocks, everything else that supports interchangeable caps (ironlak, montana, belton...) is a piece of cake to handle.

OneLine Graffiti Central - Beirut, Lebanon :
    Cans, Caps, Markers, Blackbooks, Posters, DVDs, Magazines, Apparel, Original Artist Canvasses, Graphic Design Services and more...
    visit www.fb.com/onelinebeirut

Those art primo female fats do wonders too, so you could fill with those and then use the stock to cut the lines to save you some time.

yo, how much area does 1 can usually cover, i've only done paper stuff really and some tags so i need to know how many cans i'd need to do something well

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Gōst View Post
    yo, how much area does 1 can usually cover, i've only done paper stuff really and some tags so i need to know how many cans i'd need to do something well
    Depends on if you're piecing, throwing, or just tagging. A can usually lasts you 2-3 fills on a normal sized throw, and you should carry a second around for lining. But you could tag all night with just one can. You're looking to do an actual big piece, I say come prepared. For everyday bombs, never carry more than a couple cans or so.

i was thinking about like a 3 foot tall by about 5 foot piece, prolly three colors(fill, then edge, then background stuff)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bring 4 or 5 cans, depends on your control you'll have some left over

Quote Originally Posted by aiko View Post
    bring 4 or 5 cans, depends on your control you'll have some left over
    okay, thanks for the tips man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats the difference between a throw and a simp? I know what a throw is but not a simp...
    GPD_CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a simp is like a straight letter with 3d something than can be done quicker than a piece but not as quick as a throw

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what is the easiest way to upload pictures from your phone onto a mac? my pc is basically broken.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if u have an iPhone just plug it in, if ya don't just type in yer email address and send the pic to ur email... that what i do
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

how do you quote someone in your sig, ex.^