Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 9ToTheOH View Post
    Do prismacolors blend?
    Yes with a blender pen, Prisma makes one. There tuff to use though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This might seem like a very dumb toy question, but im curious. When a writer starts to develop and is no longer a toy and can add extentions and bars and all the other crazy shit, does it take longer to sketch and outline for a piece or does it just come together in the same sort of amount of time? Kinda like in this vid, watching this I cant figure out how the guy is writing because it looks like hes just writing random lines and the piece just comes together naturally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B9ozArubn0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think he already did it with light very light pencil before doing this. On the time shizzle i cant answer im not that good.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I hope thats not the case cuz if it is ill feel like a complete beavis.

Quote Originally Posted by Willis1989 View Post
    This might seem like a very dumb toy question, but im curious. When a writer starts to develop and is no longer a toy and can add extentions and bars and all the other crazy shit, does it take longer to sketch and outline for a piece or does it just come together in the same sort of amount of time? Kinda like in this vid, watching this I cant figure out how the guy is writing because it looks like hes just writing random lines and the piece just comes together naturally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B9ozArubn0
    i cant believe that video has 2 millions hits...
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    the dude is grindin on that pimp status suburbia grind dog, so yall need to back the fuck off before he pulls out his beretta and gives yall a taste of the duece duece. Think im joking? well im not. dudes got a phone bill, and no allowance dawg. THATS RIGHT, CHU HEARD. NO ALLOWANCE NYUGGAH. between pimpin these beazies in the culdasack, thuggin hard at the BK, and postin up on the webz, dude STILL finds time to go take pics of errything he did the night before.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

he must hacked youtube. Well guys i want to know wich caps fit on montana hardcore's, i can't figure it out well.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i thought all montana cans were female and the caps were male??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

guys what is a good outline cap for mtn hardcore or molotow 600 ml

well a good outline cap would be the one thet drips the most bcause drippy outlins n tags n bombz look sikkkkkkkkkzzz

well sadgeh, your question is dumb. "but uncle mastah ribcage proest of the pros, there are no dumb quest-" no. your question is dumb. Outlines are all about preference, they are also about how u like to paint what you are painting. I use a fat cap to outline everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. pieces, bombs, characters, dicks, dead bodies, essays, vehicles, everything.

Im going out on a very very very strong limb here, and gonna assume u aint the best at painting, and have next to no can control, so a thin cap for outlining, a piece or shit in your case even a bomb, is gonna be very difficult for you. I suggest a medium size cap, like an orange dot, or a thinner type soft cap like a grey dot or a universal.... but hey, in the long run, its all about preference, and shit u gone do want u want anyways right?
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Cool rant, I think he meant what caps wont blow up or leak though. Not that i have an answer cause I only use rusto.

what kinda cap u puttin on a hardcore can that makes it blow up? .......exactly? yes. exactly
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ok, thank you.
    Last edited by Woulf; 06-03-2012 at 01:38 PM.

decos or poscas. if u got the cash for em the molotow paint pens they sell on the bs store are decent too
    That's my sister faggot

So let's say I can't get my hands on different shades of of a color for a prisma, what's a good way of getting different shades off one marker? Blending with a warm grey or something?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

try it on a scrap paper, see how it looks.
    you could try colored pencil over it or under, never really tried that though. if you have sharpies they work for blending, bics work. or just say fuck it, aint worth it. and just do it how you want it to look if you ever paint it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    So let's say I can't get my hands on different shades of of a color for a prisma, what's a good way of getting different shades off one marker? Blending with a warm grey or something?
    Trying to blend a warm grey with anything isnt going to work, its gonna make the color look really dirty. What your going to want to do, is darken/saturate one part of the paper more than the other to get a light blending effect. So color the area the same direction all the way down, one time, so it looks streaky, and then take the pen and go over the part you want to be darker a few more times, while lightly coloring the other part of that color to make it not steaky, but not as dark.

Your going to have to be quick, but neat in order for it to work the way I think you want it too. So color it like ud fill it with paint, left to right from top to bottom, then allow more ink to go on the top than the bottom, or whatever direction you want the fade. Understand? IT takes a little marker skill, and the newer the marker the harder to do since a lot of them have a real dominant pigment, so it might take you a try or two. Itd be real hard to do with any kind of dark colored prisma, so your gonna wanna use your medium colors, like a regular green, or orange, or sky blue kind of colors
    Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 06-05-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    That's my sister faggot

and of course, that technique doesn't work with paint markers such as the molotow 127HS, right? only ink and water based markers?

OneLine Graffiti Central - Beirut, Lebanon :
    Cans, Caps, Markers, Blackbooks, Posters, DVDs, Magazines, Apparel, Original Artist Canvasses, Graphic Design Services and more...
    visit www.fb.com/onelinebeirut

what marker did you use

Quote Originally Posted by ven0m View Post
    and of course, that technique doesn't work with paint markers such as the molotow 127HS, right? only ink and water based markers?
    definitely not paint pens lol. It will work with alcohol based markers too
    That's my sister faggot