Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 514 of 1419 FirstFirst ... 144144644945045095105115125135145155165175185195245345646141014 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,280 of 28375

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Always lookin for trades.. PM me.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

cezr do u look at computer fonts when u sktch and stuff?...jw...cause it seems like ur simple ones are fonts
    EVEX_ebk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nope. I never really thought of that. Like the block letters or something? Or Mr. Wiggles? I just tried to do the blocks fat vertically and thin horrizontally, but I messed up the N on the double. I've never checked out Mr. Wiggles. It seems like a waste of time. Your not feelin em much huh?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hey C3ZR, do you write CESAR also ? Just thinking of that i saw a CESAR tag in the metro and i was just wondering.
    Got a thing here whit TASE, w8 a sec leme upload it.

EDIT: Here:

the T and the A are a bit akward, made them in a hurry.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'CODE\'>tASE</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A lot of people actually are bitching about kids being inexperienced, which really isn&#39;t what the term means. And to those people, fuck you . Everybody has to start at the bottom.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

my newest

crits?
    Sons

Good, but I dont like the arrow bits you&#39;ve got on the sides.

ok so i just picked up the marc ecko game today, pretty good, a bit cheesy, but worth getting, feels like im going to beat it in a week tho..

the only thing me, and most people that talk about the game, is that it will make graffiti this thing that you do to be cool, and for the first month the game is out ill see a bunch of toy ass "FLOW1" and "WEED" tags in sharpie. but overall the game is good, but i warn u, its about ass cheesy as tacobell nacho&#39;s. :lol:

just startin out, finally felt like doing something new, and that i have respect for

any tips for the toy?

good that your asking before rushing out and getting a can of paint and putting something on way before your ready. my advice is, start simple, dont try to do wildstyle before your ready, bubble and block letters, till you developer style. but i appreciate you asking like that, its a rare thing on Bombing science.

yeah, pretty much i&#39;ve seen people get eaten alive and that ain&#39;t for me, ya know?

thanks for the advice, i appreciate it.

tonight for about an hour straight, i was just trying to figure out my style of writing, i&#39;ve found that i love making letters more round than anything else really, i hope i can get way better

EDIT: I checked the time, i&#39;m 19 as of now. hell yeah

rage if u get cought doing this shit..kiss ur ass goodbye lol
    EVEX_ebk

Originally posted by flclnaruto1213@Feb 15 2006, 11:48 PM
    my newest

crits?
    YOU GOT BETTER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    ..HeMa OneRr TsV cReW..

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Feb 15 2006, 06:21 PM
    Nope. I never really thought of that. Like the block letters or something? Or Mr. Wiggles? I just tried to do the blocks fat vertically and thin horrizontally, but I messed up the N on the double. I&#39;ve never checked out Mr. Wiggles. It seems like a waste of time. Your not feelin em much huh?
    nah there tight...i ment like normal computer fonts...like when u type something in microsoft word and u change the font...yano what i mean? cause the cezrone sticker the big ass one looks like a font off the computer its tight
    EVEX_ebk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just did a quadruple sticker today. Fuckin huge&#33; 4 sticks&#33; I&#39;ll post it later when I got more to post. I got an itch for that shit now.. I wanna make like a ten or twenty slap and put it around a bus stop or something. :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that would be dope......i bet u can do it...... :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Some fucking feedback or tips, comments, whatever &#33;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'CODE\'>tASE</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A lot of people actually are bitching about kids being inexperienced, which really isn&#39;t what the term means. And to those people, fuck you . Everybody has to start at the bottom.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The tags are descent. I like that you&#39;re working them out with a chisel tip instead of a bic like so many do. Work on the throwie. The tags are pretty tight tho dude&#33;

Aw, fuck it. I gotta post this big old fucker. Notice how much bigger it is than the single. :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

says vote http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...abot/vote2.jpg ways to improve? what do you guys think of it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im feelin that R Cezr

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo cezr how do u keep the stickers together?