Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 515 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 154154654955055105115125135145155165175185195205255355656151015 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,300 of 28071

Thread: Questions

They're just lined up together for the pic, you still have to stick em up separately and in a line

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just berly attach em to eachother

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Naw, AO's right. I got em all just barely attached so it's one big sticker. Makes it quicker to slap up. That's why I like the 228C's. they come on a continuous sheet so you can restick 'em together as long as you want.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when has AO not been rite? :lol: :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

AO
    what does your name mean???

enlighten me

I've always wanted to know
    test12.DWK

thats not wat he writes....

he writes REMIK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah, I know he writes remik (sick name btw)

but when AO Assis was chosen for his BS name

where did it come from??

I get the impression it's foreign (well duh)

What does it mean??
    test12.DWK

fuck i dunno old name i gues?

This is my first tag ever can u tell me what u think and like ne tips u have to make me better

its sloppy im sorry

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

3rt- You asked for crits so I'm gonna give you some. Done take it hard, just push yourself harder if you like writing. First off, learn the culture of writing including the terminology. That's not a "tag" it's a bomb or throwie.Second, it's not good. Stay off walls untill you can produce something reasonable. You obviously put effort into it, but you need to learn letter structure in a blackbook before you get up or you tarnish the already bad reputation that writers have. Work on basic block letters, get those down, then study other peoples work to get an idea of what your trying to accomplish, then develope your own style. Third, don't use stock caps. They're no good. It's okay to practice with paint in a spot noone will see, but since the wall you're on is painted white, I'm guessing it's a store or something and someone will see it and be pissed about it. No hard feelings, just critique. Practice hard if you like graffiti and you'll go far, but for now, stay down.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by gnarlatron3030@Feb 17 2006, 01:52 AM

where did it come from??

I get the impression it's foreign (well duh)

What does it mean??
    you are smart, Remik was my interpritation as a word i remember hearing as a little kid in polish (im a pure bread polak) so i decided to spell it Remik (pronounced Re-meek) kidnd roll the R a bit

Aoassis was my second name, my first name was Rice (but im not azn so it didnt make sense) and i got a D in spelling so i was trying to make my nam oasis, and i spelled it aoassis, so i pronounce it Ayo-assis or oassis

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao.....im irish...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Feb 16 2006, 08:13 PM
    The tags are descent. I like that you're working them out with a chisel tip instead of a bic like so many do. Work on the throwie. The tags are pretty tight tho dude!

Aw, fuck it. I gotta post this big old fucker. Notice how much bigger it is than the single. :P
    Yay some feedback !
    Working on the throws, adding some ...things to them and stuff. Spacing them out too ( if thats what you eamnt by "tight" )
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'CODE\'>tASE</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A lot of people actually are bitching about kids being inexperienced, which really isn&#39;t what the term means. And to those people, fuck you . Everybody has to start at the bottom.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Feb 17 2006, 05:08 PM
    3rt- You asked for crits so I&#39;m gonna give you some. Done take it hard, just push yourself harder if you like writing. First off, learn the culture of writing including the terminology. That&#39;s not a "tag" it&#39;s a bomb or throwie.Second, it&#39;s not good. Stay off walls untill you can produce something reasonable. You obviously put effort into it, but you need to learn letter structure in a blackbook before you get up or you tarnish the already bad reputation that writers have. Work on basic block letters, get those down, then study other peoples work to get an idea of what your trying to accomplish, then develope your own style. Third, don&#39;t use stock caps. They&#39;re no good. It&#39;s okay to practice with paint in a spot noone will see, but since the wall you&#39;re on is painted white, I&#39;m guessing it&#39;s a store or something and someone will see it and be pissed about it. No hard feelings, just critique. Practice hard if you like graffiti and you&#39;ll go far, but for now, stay down.
    Thanks and i did know it was a bomb just most people around here call it a tag and i will try to get better, i ordered some tips today and i have been working on some stuff but thanks anyways for the advice o and i will not tarnish the bad reputation that writers have the wall was at the back of an abandon bingo hall no one will see it so dont worry

Originally posted by 3rt@Feb 17 2006, 03:25 PM
    This is my first tag ever can u tell me what u think and like ne tips u have to make me better

its sloppy im sorry
    U ne3d MoRe ArRoWz...
    h34r:

Originally posted by SuPeR gRaFfA tAgGa loLz11111+Feb 18 2006, 05:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuPeR gRaFfA tAgGa loLz11111 @ Feb 18 2006, 05:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rt@Feb 17 2006, 03:25 PM

its sloppy im sorry
    [/b][/quote]
    dude&#33; to tell u the truth its shit as&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; and stick to your book&#33;

yeh&#33; just drop that style all together&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

just keep sketching and practise on a huge peice of wood or a little drain or sumthing like that&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

but not on wallllls&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AoAssis+Feb 17 2006, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis @ Feb 17 2006, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gnarlatron3030@Feb 17 2006, 01:52 AM

where did it come from??

I get the impression it&#39;s foreign (well duh)

What does it mean??
    you are smart, Remik was my interpritation as a word i remember hearing as a little kid in polish (im a pure bread polak) so i decided to spell it Remik (pronounced Re-meek) kidnd roll the R a bit

Aoassis was my second name, my first name was Rice (but im not azn so it didnt make sense) and i got a D in spelling so i was trying to make my nam oasis, and i spelled it aoassis, so i pronounce it Ayo-assis or oassis [/b][/quote]
    bump for gnarlt

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks
    cool story btw
    test12.DWK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks gnarlt, any story behind your name? i know theres a thread about this lingering around somewhere

finaly found my cam and decided to install it

heres some slaps

i have like 10 more of the Rem throw ups but didnt take pix, and already stuck some up