Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 750 of 1420 FirstFirst ... 2506507007307407457467477487497507517527537547557607708008501250 ... LastLast
Results 14,981 to 15,000 of 28383

Thread: Questions

Originally posted by Blix@Sep 9 2006, 04:52 PM
    Is a molotow good paint?
    fuckin bitch

......yes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BoRe&#045;719&#045;+Sep 9 2006, 04:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BoRe-719- @ Sep 9 2006, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Blix@Sep 9 2006, 04:52 PM
    Is a molotow good paint?
    fuckin bitch

......yes [/b][/quote]
    I didnt know man chill

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

guess what?

my friend got SANEs old 9th grade math textbook. dope shit. mad handys, roll calls, crew lists, phrases.

thats right.

ill get some pics

gonna keep it and pay the fine.

yes im sure its real, i go to his old school in nyc, if u dont believe me, eat shit.

peace.

haha that little train is sick, i dont no who SANE is but hes obviously a mad writer and if u got his maths book thatd be so mad&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by alive@Sep 9 2006, 08:13 PM
    guess what?

my friend got SANEs old 9th grade math textbook. dope shit. mad handys, roll calls, crew lists, phrases.

thats right.

ill get some pics

gonna keep it and pay the fine.

yes im sure its real, i go to his old school in nyc, if u dont believe me, eat shit.

peace.
    That&#39;s cool as hell&#33; I&#39;m suprised nobody caught on that it was his all these years, but it&#39;s probably a big school and coulda been out of circulation for a while.

Take pics dude&#33; I gotta see that shit. That&#39;s a fat ass chunk of history right there.

RIP Sane XTC.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well my schools kind of preppy n shit actually vry few writers, so i doubt people recognize. one of our english teachers reads a poem that he wrote abt him in his memory on the anniversery of his death every year tho. but i havent gotten him, so ive missed out, i wanna hear it.

me and the 1 other writer who got it (what fuckin luck&#33 flipped out when we saw it. theres still some of his mad old tags in obscure places in the library n shit. .

ill get pics monday maybe tues n put em up right away.

peace.

i found a online graff shop in australia and im gunna order some caps, with some paint too. i was wondering, will i need more than one of each cap? cause at the moment i only have one cap with is a deadoarant can cap and i use that for outlines and its never become clogged (i always spray the paint upside down) so yeah, will i need more than one cap of each cause my friend reckons thay will always get clogged or something...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you plan on serious painting, get more then one. even if they dont get clogged youll end up losing them, or deciding to try to mod them and fucking up. best to have extras.

peace.

yeah, get bout 5 of each. shit happens they get clogged the insert shoots out.
    all kinds of crazy shit.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by civicman+Sep 9 2006, 05:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civicman @ Sep 9 2006, 05:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nerdx@Sep 8 2006, 08:24 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-civicman
    @Sep 8 2006, 04:04 AM
    waht i want to know is what tipe of pens/pencils/textas ppl use &#39;caus with all the things i use no lighter colour can go over a dark/er colour

you need paint markers.
    i was gunna get the pack of 10 otr .260 waht do u suggest? [/b][/quote]
    bump
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (TricksForKids @ Apr 12 2005 &#064; 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yeah i know how ya feel......girls peekin voer my shoulder in class while im jsut chillin and sketchin then they go &quot;OH DO MY NAME&#33;&quot;

these are the steps you take

1. asses your situation, make sure no permanent markers are in your hand before striking.

2. always look, she could be hot.

3. if shes hot, you say &quot;sure, soon as i can&quot; - dont spell her name wrong.

4.if shes ugly, simply say &quot;no, im busy&quot;

5. if shes really ugly, brute force is an option.

Peace</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><u>constuctive</u> critz&#33;&#33; not &quot;u suk, ass hole&quot;...get it?</span></span>

GRieF
    tbs*

IM NEW TO GRAFF AND IM WONDERING IF SOMEONE WILL HELP ME WITH HANDSTYLES?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

We&#39;ll help you. But you need to post pics of what you&#39;ve got so far.

And post them in the Toy Tagz thread.

Cheers.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

ok but do they get clogged very easily? to start off im just gunna order one of each to practice for the moment. then when i found out which ones i like ill order like three of them each of the ones i like. and i cant buy this graffiti paint local, only off the site. so i was thinking i would fill an empty ironlack (this is aussie graffiti paint) can up with the cheap dolar paint i buy around here so the cap will still fit on it. but i dont want it to cloogggg at all cause if i can just use all the caps i buy and not spend anymore money thats better&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fuck.

I just dropped my small glass bottle of Jim Beam onto my concrete floor.

Fucking bottle was full to.

I&#39;m incredibly fucked off right now.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

these past 2 nights have been great.
    last night i went out in the night with Awoke and got mad fucking ups with mops and my split black/pink streaker.
    we walked probably about 6 miles total just hitting everything we see. went through 1 refill of the mop and almost used up the 2nd fill. awoke got some mad ups too, hitting shit and gettin clever with signs fitting A W O K E across 5 signs. it was really good. we even hit a truck without noticing a cop car chillin behind a bush across the street. i say we repped WAW and our names pretty fucking good that night.
    and then tonight i was walking home from another city and had to walk to the transit station. so ont he 3 mile walk i just got up on boxes and signs like crazy. even busted a lean over and hit these pillars on the station with "I O N I" on 4 of the pillars. shit will be there for days i bet hahah.
    word for some help on gettin up with tags..

mops > flowpens

so much easier to bust shit out and refill and just make things look more ill.
    WAWK. AWOKE. IONI. killin shit with mops hahah bohboh

oh and my streaker ran out on the first night.

RIP WASTER 12

come up here u shady ass foo
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha how man
    last night i promised awoke that wed get up cause we havent gone out and gotten up with him in days
    and then tonight i was skatin with some homies and instead of them droppin me off at the bart station i chose to walk and get ups.
    haha, but shit, i just got a bunch of money on bart cards so i can go places for days.

(and for people who dont know, bart standsfor bay area rapid transit. its like a monorail that goes throughout the bay area in many directions.)

RIP WASTER 12

ive been callin ur black ass like a house *****
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ion&#045;i@Sep 10 2006, 02:27 AM
    these past 2 nights have been great.
    last night i went out in the night with Awoke and got mad fucking ups with mops and my split black/pink streaker.
    we walked probably about 6 miles total just hitting everything we see. went through 1 refill of the mop and almost used up the 2nd fill. awoke got some mad ups too, hitting shit and gettin clever with signs fitting A W O K E across 5 signs. it was really good. we even hit a truck without noticing a cop car chillin behind a bush across the street. i say we repped WAW and our names pretty fucking good that night.
    and then tonight i was walking home from another city and had to walk to the transit station. so ont he 3 mile walk i just got up on boxes and signs like crazy. even busted a lean over and hit these pillars on the station with "I O N I" on 4 of the pillars. shit will be there for days i bet hahah.
    word for some help on gettin up with tags..

mops > flowpens

so much easier to bust shit out and refill and just make things look more ill.
    WAWK. AWOKE. IONI. killin shit with mops hahah bohboh

oh and my streaker ran out on the first night.
    Take pics. I&#39;d like to see.
    SEAZ