Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 770 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 2706707207507607657667677687697707717727737747757807908208701270 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,400 of 28106

Thread: Questions

^aha howd you get caught. racking noob.

i kid i kid/ .........but foreal u btter have a good excuse if you got cought jackin one single marker.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spydah1)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>here is wat i do, i take a clear coat can, and spray the stickker down, so it wont fade, then u jump as high as u can and stick the fuckin sticker high. and if sum1 rips it its becuz ur gay and ur shit is toi, and becuz ur puttin ur slaps down by ur knees, cuz u suck ur own dick and ur back is bent.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nicht hellig)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>WHAT THE FUCK?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>^^ I second that.^^</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

lmao....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Learninitup+Sep 26 2006, 03:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Learninitup @ Sep 26 2006, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh well, sorry for that guy but im gonna have to use his name. theres hundreds of writers out there im sure some have the same names.

if i were that guy i wouldnt worry about me

if i remember right someone posted some pics of a guy that went by bzerk or bizerk or something similiar aswell but whatever.

<!--QuoteBegin-C3ZR ONE
    @Sep 25 2006, 05:00 PM
    Actually, Prisma only doubles packs.. There is no 44 pack.
    6 count
    12 count
    24 count
    48 count
    etc...

oh well I meant 48 pack.... 44 close enough.

anyways I just had my bag and racked, the 48 pack, a Bbook, 2 cans and some fat caps and some marekers... yeah... fun&#33;
    do you every worry they&#39;ll ask to see inside your backpack? and isnt it alittle weird bringing a backpack into a craft store? [/b][/quote]
    NAY, The Michaels here is right beside a mall so it looks normal.
    plus there&#39;s always people who have shopping bags and shit like that and here is a bunny with a pancake on it&#39;s head...

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

when i go skating i always wear a backpack, whats so strange if im skating and i wanna go into a craft store? nice bunny btw

i love it when it happnes this way.
    just randomly lookin about and i find it.

otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

that last one is dope

theyre both dope, props on the nice find nerd

Man ive been gone sooo long, still a major toy but i changed my name its cezar
    Cezr hope ur not offended r anything

Originally posted by Learninitup+Sep 26 2006, 03:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Learninitup @ Sep 26 2006, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh well, sorry for that guy but im gonna have to use his name. theres hundreds of writers out there im sure some have the same names.

if i remember right someone posted some pics of a guy that went by bzerk or bizerk or something similiar aswell but whatever.

<!--QuoteBegin-C3ZR ONE
    6 count
    12 count
    24 count
    48 count
    etc...

anyways I just had my bag and racked, the 48 pack, a Bbook, 2 cans and some fat caps and some marekers... yeah... fun&#33;
    do you every worry they&#39;ll ask to see inside your backpack? and isnt it alittle weird bringing a backpack into a craft store? [/b][/quote]
    i take my bag into micheals everytime i go in there, and ive never had any troubles

Originally posted by novella+Sep 26 2006, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (novella @ Sep 26 2006, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Learninitup@Sep 26 2006, 03:05 PM
    Oh well, sorry for that guy but im gonna have to use his name. theres hundreds of writers out there im sure some have the same names.

<!--QuoteBegin-C3ZR ONE
    6 count
    12 count
    24 count
    48 count
    etc...

do you every worry they&#39;ll ask to see inside your backpack? and isnt it alittle weird bringing a backpack into a craft store?
    i take my bag into micheals everytime i go in there, and ive never had any troubles [/b][/quote]
    prolly cuz to get to my michaels you have to go on the highway. not like you can walk there or anything. so you would have to take your car there then purposefully bring in your backpack. im too much of a pussy. maybe ill get drunk sometime and do an alll or nothing run where i grab alll the cans i want, try to act stealth(which i am masterful at btw) and just run run run if any shit goes down

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spydah1)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>here is wat i do, i take a clear coat can, and spray the stickker down, so it wont fade, then u jump as high as u can and stick the fuckin sticker high. and if sum1 rips it its becuz ur gay and ur shit is toi, and becuz ur puttin ur slaps down by ur knees, cuz u suck ur own dick and ur back is bent.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nicht hellig)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>WHAT THE FUCK?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>^^ I second that.^^</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

lmao....

alright, i know that german caps work on krylon but not rusto.
    anyone know if they work on like painters touch figured they wont
    cause its made by rusto, but they got some damn nice colors.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hmmm.....pretty sure it does but im not sure, i remmebr using grey dots and ny fats with some painters touch the other day

Originally posted by nerdx@Sep 26 2006, 09:49 PM
    alright, i know that german caps work on krylon but not rusto.
    anyone know if they work on like painters touch figured they wont
    cause its made by rusto, but they got some damn nice colors.
    umm, i used a orange dot with a painters touch once along time ago, and it like spewed everywhere. my hand ended up being tan colored for a couple of days
    im pretty sure it was painters touch anyways

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by nerdx@Sep 26 2006, 04:57 PM
    i love it when it happnes this way.
    just randomly lookin about and i find it.

You spotted those in FL? He&#39;s a Canadian.

....and he&#39;s along way from home.....

...but he&#39;s still getting mad ups and clockin hoe&#39;s..

There, I just made the premise to a great TV sitcom pilot.
    Send me my royalty check NBC...

PS... Berserker IS THE fuckin man... No question.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

hahah, i totally agree. but no thoes were stollen fromt he sticker thread.
    otown florida

The sticker looks like its on a canda post bin

Alright, I&#39;m gonna go with Newt... Taken?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I looked into it when I started writing it, I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s not.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Alright sweet, I thought it&#39;d be taken already... Whatever

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

really?
    [COLOR=gray'][/COLOR]

if i were you i wouldnt waste time on here, id be sketching ........alot
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me