Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 823 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 3237237738038138188198208218228238248258268278288338438739231323 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,460 of 28106

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Riley Martin@Dec 19 2006, 07:51 PM
    tell those faggots to shut the fuck up. they are going to hell with satan and will burn in its fires.
    ^^^You just got suspended for not saying anything remotely worthwhile in the 7 posts you've made since joining. I hope it works out nicely for you...
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

BURN!
    when you hold the can upside down to let pressure out and squeeze the nozzle paint doesnt come out right...
    can i get caps at like the dollar store?or home depot
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

Thanks guys, I took your advice, told them i wrote it, how i felt and im goin solo. They took it hard but i cant afford that crap
    What I just said is fictional, anything said or posted has been copied from google, I do not condone vandalism in any way.

When you hold the can upside down to let out pressure, a little bit of paint will come out for a second
    What's going on here?!

Originally posted by Skesh@Dec 17 2006, 05:40 PM
    Ahh motherfuck.
    I did one big ugly stupid toy throwie, I did the black uitline for the shadows, I only did the half of the shadows and ran out of my last black paint.. :angry: <_<

It looks like this

I did this really quick with MsPaint, it looked a lil cleaner in real life, but you get the idea what I mean with &#39;shadow outline&#39;

Shadow outlines are sick, but if there not perfect they look fucked up.
    make sur your shadows dont look drunk. they gots to be perfect.

***DELOZ ONER***
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by whahappen?+Dec 19 2006, 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whahappen? @ Dec 19 2006, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wildpspitfire90@Dec 18 2006, 09:05 PM
    i know sucks right plus i lost about 50% of my right hand movement witch of course im right handed
    be a ambidextreous tagger&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;think about it two tages at the same time
    [/b][/quote]
    ha. I tag with my left hand and paint with my right.
    O.F.C.
    oven fresh crew

hey yea.. im a toy and i&#39;ve been sketching for about 3 weeks.. and today i got kinda bored.. and i started drawing based on pieces that i&#39;ve been browsing.. and i ended up with this..
    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/Hi_...pid/sketch3.jpg
    anything that i need to work on or what im doing right would be very appreciated ^^
    [dont plan on keeping the style.. did it for fun way to complicated for me :lol:

says riddle

well ive been into graff for a long while now buts only taken its serioulsy in the past while and have been sketching for about 2 months now and i can see alot of improvement and also can see i theres ALOT more room for improvement. just wondering how long where you on the blackbooks untill you where confident enough to put up on public walls?

** this question is aimed at the more expreienced artist but feel free to share

get a nice handy down then go bombing with that while piecing at home innit
    Fuck the future generations what have they ever done for us?

Yea I did the outline, so I could easily fill it with black

attack of the toys. I am going to produce this movie and it will be wak but kool at the sametime.

nothing 2 prove crew

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Rydel: alot of un needed stuff in there, as i read time and time again do simples first then post pics of each stage you get to then use the crits people give you (actually listen as well even if you dont like what people are saying put up with it),
    thats what bs is about.

bigkingone: find a chill spot somewhere and practise, as for how long you sketch for as i said to rydel post pics at each stage until someone says "paint that".

peace

Originally posted by revolt92@Dec 20 2006, 05:52 PM
    Rydel: alot of un needed stuff in there, as i read time and time again do simples first then post pics of each stage you get to then use the crits people give you (actually listen as well even if you dont like what people are saying put up with it),
    thats what bs is about.

bigkingone: find a chill spot somewhere and practise, as for how long you sketch for as i said to rydel post pics at each stage until someone says "paint that".

peace
    i know about the do simple stuff.. i just did that one outa boredom.. this is one that i did recently.. i dont think its my best.. but its something.. the D is also a bit fat ^^
    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...tupid/Bomb.jpg

well keep to the simples then

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

u have no life hehee...

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

omg this one night i was hiding and this guy walked past n i was like boo n he was like ahhh n im like i got u good n he was like yeah u sure did n we walked in the opposite directions. im so funny <_<
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahahahahahahahahaha man thats the best story ive heard in a long time almost as funny as attack od the toys.

i asked this in toy tags, but i think it might be more suited be asked here..
    is anyone willing to do an example tag for KERF..

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

you wont get anywhere asking people to do "example" tags, do them yourself, every tag should be an example, an inspiration, you dont get into graffiti, it gets into you, so if your looking for a tag just so you can do it, your looking in the wrong place

Peace
    You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

haha no umm i was just wondering cause i HAVE done &#39;&#39;examples&#39;&#39; for my friend and he said to post on BS and see what someone says on there.. so yea its not like he would directly bite it he just wanted some ideas

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>