Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 32 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 12222728293031323334353637425282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alyte@Nov 14 2004, 11:27 PM
    for my name, i looked at the back of a pencil sharpener and it said "Italy" so then went ALY then changed the I to an E and then yeah.
    least your orignle.....ppls be biting hella ...no and days...

i was worried cuz on artcrimes theres this article and its like "choose a name that means something to you, not something stupid. if its stupid you'll regret it all your life and everyone will call you a toy. DONT MAKE IT STUPID OR YOU WILL DIE!!! AARGH!!!" and i was scared at night like "in the morning, will everyone call me a toy becuase of my name?"
    BA SHAM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was given my name...

what everybody think of KOMS as a name. man i suck at choosing names. theyre either totally stupid or someone elses. i really need to choose one and stick to it now <_<

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

koms seems ok. just pick one that brings the best out of your style....
    or make a whole new style for it..

ah, style, thats probably what i&#39;m missing <_<

its funny how all the good names are taken huh?

kayone, so kayloe is your real name ? if so thats an awesome first name... i think so atleeast

i chose "srade" cus i luv nives and blade was taken

i chose karma because i thought it was a word with a powerful meaning.

Yuki means snow in Japanese. You can always pick a word that is meaningful to you, but in another language.

Originally posted by gilt@Nov 14 2004, 10:29 PM
    man i have yet to think of a name. im gettiing tired of sketching random words. kayone how did you decide your name ?
    i skipped a few periods of school one day so now i tag "skip" or my krew ATM
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i&#39;ve been sketching different tags recently, these are a few pages of my favorites. i really like to do the question mark / arrow, its so quick to throw and i like to identify myself with a symbol. tré i&#39;ve been liking more and more, the colored one in the bottom right is my favorite. i&#39;ve kind of abandoned salüd and curve... do i suck real bad? i think i need to actually go out and throw tags and make sticks and stop sketching.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just started sketchin the name acid and then i decided i was goin to keep it cos i had done a lot of good stuff and i sorta felt like it wudnt mean any thing if i changed...i actually hate the name acid so i added a 2 and i still hate it i think i just got used to it.....

ohh and thats sum nice stuff^
    &quot;heresy grows from idleness&quot;
    i wake up every morning and ask: what does god have instore for me today...?
    nz forum
    -dfa-crew-represent-

So, i&#39;ve thought about KOMS, pretty good i suppose.

What about HESM or HEMS???????

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what?^^^
    &quot;heresy grows from idleness&quot;
    i wake up every morning and ask: what does god have instore for me today...?
    nz forum
    -dfa-crew-represent-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My turn...
    I can&#39;t be bothered scanning in my shit at the moment...
    anyways, this was my first attempt at anything 3Dish...

I know it doesn&#39;t flow too well, and the E is far far too big, basically it is really shit...

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs4/i/2004/226/7...raffiti_Evo.png
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (LavakingX)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I hate havin ppl not like me on the internet</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

choose which part of the v and e you want to keep or lap just show one. the hole doesnt fit well on either side.

]My Webpage[/URL]
    anything i should do to improve??
    ]My Webpage[/URL]]My Webpage[/URL]]My Webpage[/URL]

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

antic, i really like that throwie
    curve, if you plan on using curve, i hope you dont live near philly
    anyone in philly know if theres a seak, im thinkin that might be my new tag
    thanks

Originally posted by sink@Nov 17 2004, 09:17 PM
    antic, i really like that throwie
    curve, if you plan on using curve, i hope you dont live near philly
    anyone in philly know if theres a seak, im thinkin that might be my new tag
    thanks
    A COMPLIMENT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; YES thanks

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA