Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 917 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 4178178678979079129139149159169179189199209219229279379671017 ... LastLast
Results 18,321 to 18,340 of 28105

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AteskOne@May 28 2007, 12:30 PM
    it's ok we dont like you anyways.

jaykay inky-b...you know i love you .
    Well I fixed the ISP prob so you stuck with me regardless Ateskical. I rang them and said I wouldn't sit, squat or stand for the shit and something must be done or the heavens may part and there would be a raining down of furious venison and other gamemeat products. Their keyboard weilding telephonist (based in India from what I gather and quite a nice lad, his name was Mohinder I beleive) bowed down like seafood and tequilas after a bucks night and said go forth ink and spread your graffitoe writings all over the internugg with minimal restrictions from us your service providers...every corner of the world wide infurrmation super motorway, ...and now my BS account lives to fight another day.

and agreed borg, bees can be annoying little fuggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by neurosis View Post
    WELL, CONSIDERING I'M A GIANT, AND I'M 80 FEET TALL, I TAG WITH A SPECIAL HOME-MADE MARER. BASICALLY IT'S A HOLLOWED OUT TREE LOG WITH A FUCKING SHEEP STUCK IN ONE END. I JUST DIP THAT SHIT INTO A PAINT FACTORY I JUST RIPPED THE ROOF OFF OF, AND TAG THE SHIT OUT OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does any1 else write skek(jus wanna kno)?.........o ya n is it better to stay solo as a toy and develope everything urself? or get in a crew and hopefully learn faster?

n is it a bad thing if i never used bars? coz i never have :P........and i keep bending my shit instead of doing wut ppl say which is start out blocky or w/e
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ras says..

i posted on saturday....it said the pos was being " reviewed " by a moderator....yet...it still aint been posted yet...

how long does this go on for...?...

and could a mod please pm me saying when my " post reveiwing " is over..

thanks alot
    justretrosd.deviantart.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bounty it take fucking ages wat u can learn in 1 year of bars may take u like 3 but ithink some of the the better artist never used bars.

Dont write in a crew!!!
    write with the crew some times but start solo can control is between u and the can and bombing science can tell u the res realy
    <span style=\'font-family:Times\'><span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>Lah, lah, lah&#33; </span></span>
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Times\'>Fly, fly keep ur hands on the ground if your feet arent.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea,that&#39;s wut everyone said that the better artists never used bars....but i&#39;m not sure if that makes it harder for me,or if i jus have to wait and keep developing everything

n i dont have the guts to rack shit like cans,that&#39;s why i wanna get in a crew, so i&#39;m not in such a huge risk of gettin in trouble(coz i wanna have a good career in the future)
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

Originally posted by AnteUp@May 27 2007, 09:20 PM
    okkkkkkkk how tha fuck can i order otr&#39;s if im fuckin under fuckin age fuckin fuck fuckers im to fuckin young fuckin shit fuck fuckin
    your about as funny as a chainsaw enema

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Kami+May 28 2007, 09:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kami @ May 28 2007, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AnteUp@May 27 2007, 09:20 PM
    okkkkkkkk how tha fuck can i order otr&#39;s if im fuckin under fuckin age fuckin fuck fuckers im to fuckin young fuckin shit fuck fuckin
    your about as funny as a chainsaw enema [/b][/quote]
    after you drink a couple of vaults
    (like i did)
    you think everythings funny...and jus so you kno ur prolly the only person who got that little joke u said about the chainsaw enema
    whats2

"An enema (plural enemata or enemas) is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus."
    ouch....
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

Originally posted by AnteUp+May 28 2007, 11:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AnteUp @ May 28 2007, 11:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Kami@May 28 2007, 09:26 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-AnteUp
    @May 27 2007, 09:20 PM

your about as funny as a chainsaw enema
    after you drink a couple of vaults
    (like i did)
    you think everythings funny...and jus so you kno ur prolly the only person who got that little joke u said about the chainsaw enema [/b][/quote]
    dude are you serious? vault? Sure the stuff tastes good, but it doesn&#39;t have any kick. Try shotgunning 6 full throttles. always makes me laugh.
    This is clever and witty.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Or u can always drink alcohol. It works to ya know...

Anyways, and body got an good tips for how to practice when u cant leave the house?
    Dont give a damn and I've never gave a fuck..

What do you mean by bars?
    WELL, CONSIDERING I'M A GIANT, AND I'M 80 FEET TALL, I TAG WITH A SPECIAL HOME-MADE MARER. BASICALLY IT'S A HOLLOWED OUT TREE LOG WITH A FUCKING SHEEP STUCK IN ONE END. I JUST DIP THAT SHIT INTO A PAINT FACTORY I JUST RIPPED THE ROOF OFF OF, AND TAG THE SHIT OUT OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS.

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the mean every letter is made from bars, take E for example, one vertical bar with 3 horozntial bars, this is the best way to get structer, by useing bars

way to practically quote sumoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if its not on the same page then how the fuck am i gunna know wat he said, also even if i did qouat him, it still helps the person who asks, thats wats bombing science is about(well that and e thugin)

no beef

i&#39;m just saying that is almost exactly what he said, word for word, while trying to explain the use of bars to someone else....except he used the letter &#39;A&#39; as an example. no beef intended by that post i just thought you were trying to pass someone else&#39;s knowledge off as your own. my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no problem, i think we both said that cuss its the easyiest way to explain bars, also if i was gunna bite sume it wouldnt be for his advice...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ripped my f#&#036;kin kiwi tonite&#33; ok thats all. :angry:

*big ups to code_sucht, always willing to help a brotha in need*

all my markers are out of ink

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that sucks&#33; i hope my the stuff i ordered from BS comes in tomorrow. waiting for stuff like that in the mail makes me anxious.

*big ups to code_sucht, always willing to help a brotha in need*