Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah i was saying let him do it because it was such a bad idea. i see where you coming from trying to keep him out of trouble and i wouldnt want anybody getting in trouble but thats kinda common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fube View Post
    if they dont im sure they will be on you like white on rice over a paper plate in a snow storm with powderd sugar on top of spilt milk.
    this was amazing haha
    Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfish View Post
    alright when my school goes on a trip to disney world i plan to bring some markers and shit with me but my school hired three cops to go with us so they could be searching out luggage or something whats the best way to hide my shit? and i dont tag in school but i practice on paper sometimes and some of my friends kno should i be more cautious?
    my vote is........NO!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Xfish View Post
    alright when my school goes on a trip to disney world i plan to bring some markers and shit with me but my school hired three cops to go with us so they could be searching out luggage or something whats the best way to hide my shit? and i dont tag in school but i practice on paper sometimes and some of my friends kno should i be more cautious?
    Bring a mop and some slaps. Be prepared for them to confiscate your shit. Expect it. If they don't, continue as planned.

I've brought stacks of stickers through airport security along with random assortments of caps. It has caught me dirty looks but I always get my shit back.

By the way, Disney will buff the stuff very quickly. Work outside the property, if you can.
    Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

Before I bang, I go and get high, homey.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or just dont do it.your gonna get caught and even if you do no one who see's it is gonna care not to mention that your probably horrible at graffiti.no offense im just calling it like it is.dont hit disney.your fucking stupid if you do.the security is bonkers there and irs not worth going to jail over a tag.if your gonna go to jail you better go for something big.not some petty shit.

setting yourself up to fail kid.
    warning:i am not responsible for your stupidity.

im not talking about bombing the fucking disney sign or anything with spray paint but im talking about a bathroom stall or two yeah i know i suck but who knows where ill be in a few moths from now and yea my parents know i write
    Quote Originally Posted by flask1995 View Post
    or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot
    Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    If you cant properly type on a computer you probably don't have enough wrist strength to use a can properly.
    77 CREW

ill probably bring a marker at most teachers at our school are such hardasses
    or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot
    If you cant properly type on a computer you probably don't have enough wrist strength to use a can properly.
    77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ahaha in my head I can just imagine him doing it, then he walks away and turns around and realizing he write it beside a sign that said "TOY STORE ->"

sorry just had to say it xD

sorry, but if your school trip is to disneyworld you have to be like fucking 12 years old

im not 12 fucking years old

77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

but yeah i suggest not doing it unless you just want kids looking at words at the wall and they're like "HURR DUURRRR " Sorry but they're gonna be most likely ALOT of people there, and may I ask why your going to disneyland for a school trip?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is 1995 your birth year?
    Fuck off.

may I ask why your going to disneyland for a school trip?
    cause hes a fucking little kid.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well im born in '95 and im not going to disneyland? :\ but whatever everyone has their own shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn your only 15?
    Fuck off.

i was born in 96 so im 14 but im not a fucking little kid bets fuck off. i just live in the rich kid suburbs. im not a rich kid but alot of people around here are. and i probbably wouldnt tag in disney world but we might go outside of disney world so yeah. its the only trip we go on i rember once bac in elementary school we were suposed to go to jekyl island but some kid filled all the toilets with sand so our school got banned from the hotel. haha

77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

14 actually, My birthday is september 29th.

i lied too ill be 14 next week or whenever mar 6th is

77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what the fuck? 13 and 14? shouldnt you guys be doing other stuff? other then graff? i feel hella old
    Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    what the fuck? 13 and 14? shouldnt you guys be doing other stuff? other then graff? i feel hella old
    for FUCKING real. go play tag in the playground or some shit. this game really aint for little kids. it really pisses me off how these little fucks take it as some joke. i dont give a fuck though, play with the big boys. Just dont cry when you get some real beef and shit goes down.

fucking little rich faggots kids. god damn that really pisses me off.

nah i suck at graf but ever since me and my friend found half a can of rusto in his garage i cant seem to get my mind off it. not a whole lot to do around here other than smoke weed and go to the movies. you cant be that old how old are you?

bets dont know who the hell pissed you off but im not in graffiti to look cool, or joke around about it. i wanna develop my shit maybe one day be decent. and if i get in some major beef ill deal with it not all 13 year old are rich kid faggots but there shure are a hell of alot of them
    Last edited by Xfish; 02-27-2010 at 02:05 AM.

77 CREW