Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude your just proving my point dipshit. we are not telling you NOT TO PAINT. but whatever kid. typical teenager. remember this day and keep this photo. look back on it in 10 years. then see if the shit we are telling you is just hot air.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by flask1995 View Post
    Hey man ill continue painting but yes you are right, but listen up, i make pieces in my book that i can hopefully DO once i have good can control instead of just all over the fucking place, no offense but you cant tell anyone what to do, if they wanna do a cop station then let them do it. if they get caught it's not our fault, its their fault cause they effin wanted to do it in the first place. plus I'm a toy and i gotta get used to it.
    haha your a funny kid. im giving you advice not ordering you around but whatev act like a dumbass. like fube said do your thang and a couple years later see if you should have taken our advice.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Fube View Post

dude your just proving my point dipshit. we are not telling you NOT TO PAINT. but whatever kid. typical teenager. remember this day and keep this photo. look back on it in 10 years. then see if the shit we are telling you is just hot air.
    yeah i know that im proving your point, im just saying that if I just stopped right now I wouldn't really improve on much and ill just get more shittier

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im not one of those who just do graffiti for the fun of it.

then why the fuck are you doing it?

thats the whole point is to do it to have fun.that and to get your name up.if your doing it and it ceases to be fun then stop.

you kids are clueless.graffiti should be something you enjoy doing.granted you face alot of bullshit that comes with it but in the end if its just stressing you then stop.fuck.

SUCK IT PUTOS.
    warning:i am not responsible for your stupidity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ID ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT MONEY DOESNT MEAN SHIT.IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR RICH OR POOR OR WHATEVER.IF YOU DO GOOD WORK THAN WHO GIVES A FUCK.STOP PRETENDING TO BE STRUGGLING BY HATING ON RICH KIDS.MOST OF YOU NIGGHAS LIVE IN THE SUBURBS.YOU AINT HURTIN...

the amount of money you or your family makes is irrelevant.old money doesnt mean no skills.so i say again

SUCK IT PUTOS.

but forreal tho you suck dawg.

hahahahahahaha. i love that last line.
    "But forreal tho you suck dawg."

Quote Originally Posted by .nolove. View Post
    ID ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT MONEY DOESNT MEAN SHIT.IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR RICH OR POOR OR WHATEVER.IF YOU DO GOOD WORK THAN WHO GIVES A FUCK.STOP PRETENDING TO BE STRUGGLING BY HATING ON RICH KIDS.MOST OF YOU NIGGHAS LIVE IN THE SUBURBS.YOU AINT HURTIN...

the amount of money you or your family makes is irrelevant.old money doesnt mean no skills.so i say again

SUCK IT PUTOS.

but forreal tho you suck dawg.
    exactly what i tihnk im not a rich kid but im not barely getting by or anything style is what matters
    or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot
    Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    If you cant properly type on a computer you probably don't have enough wrist strength to use a can properly.
    77 CREW

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LOUD NOlSES.

i love lamp.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh, word?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

xfish, your a step up from all the other young punk kids out there, you know how to DO THIS THING. now get your letters up kiddo.

hahah i lol'd when i seen that

a step up man are you for reall
    not troling or eny thing but
    i tagg every thing i see every night and that is how you do graffiti

( even if its only with paint markers ) lmfao

juss my oppion

edit

I LOVE CARPET!!!!! >:O
    Last edited by woonybomber; 02-27-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    TriPle E

i try to stay off the streets in graf but it hasnt workd so much yet. its just so addicting everywhere i go i feel like i have to write on something. i know i might get laughed at but not like anyone else in my town writes. i try to advance my style and letters but still love to go out and tag shit. and yeah probably 10 years from now ill look back and remember how horrible i was. but ill also remember how fun it was to go out there and get up then still get charged as a minor if i get caught.
    or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot
    If you cant properly type on a computer you probably don't have enough wrist strength to use a can properly.
    77 CREW

i really want to go out and tag.but imma stick to the books/papers for a long time before i even think about tagging , throwies , pieces anything.i want my shit to look good.so when people say it they be like DAMN!! thats dope not like DAMN thats fugly!!! ya know?

just my opinion
    do you parents know you write? if they dont im sure they will be on you like white on rice over a paper plate in a snow storm with powderd sugar on top of spilt milk.

jarret...your a smart guy

jarret is a smart guy wish i didnt pick up the tagging before i got decent. its already like an addiction and i suck. was it like it for you guys when you started? because ive started to fail math and science and used to be able to pull out a c in math and b in science but theyve just gone downhill since ive started graf period.

77 CREW

i feel like crying from all the memories. yeah man. i spent my school days sketching. all i can say is try not to fail. DONT TAG IN SCHOOL. and keep workin on those letters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and drink from the bottles under the sink.its the only way.THE ONLY WAY.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i remember when i used to tag in my area, haha. i live in an area where nobody writes in my city. shit was so dumb, and i thought i was so cool, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfish View Post
    jarret is a smart guy wish i didnt pick up the tagging before i got decent. its already like an addiction and i suck. was it like it for you guys when you started? because ive started to fail math and science and used to be able to pull out a c in math and b in science but theyve just gone downhill since ive started graf period.

i just started wrting , but i dropped of high school got my GED , now im in college.and i write in colleg sometime because i got hella easy class right now. i love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    i remember when i used to tag in my area, haha. i live in an area where nobody writes in my city. shit was so dumb, and i thought i was so cool, lol.
    i want to get good and start a graf scene where i live.not just tagging.but also get into stencils and stickers and all that.in time it will come.if i keep at it.i have to tell myself that everyday.
    do you parents know you write? if they dont im sure they will be on you like white on rice over a paper plate in a snow storm with powderd sugar on top of spilt milk.

jarret......you are a smart guy.

and no.love. is right.