Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by mefe View Post
    lol my room is beside my parents house... and no there isnt... especial not the stairs.

but yea... ill just chill for a bit
    walk really close to the walls on the stairs and it shouldn't be bad at all. If it is, the carpenter who built where you live was tripping acid, or your house is EXTREMELY OLD. I use to lay down a little piece of tape or something in the places that squeak bad. Just use something non noticable, and only mark ones that are directly in your path. For doors, turn the handle slow and all the way before you open and after you close it, & you can spit on the hinge if you wanna go ghetto extra safe.

Hallways are the tricky part if your house is mad creaky.

You'll figure something out.
    NC, especially 828 writers hit me up.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by -Empty-Can- View Post
    too bad i rarely use that one
    lmao you still used it... and now we're laughing at you about it, among other things.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ok, i gotta question. How do ya'll start pieces when u paint? I've seen vids, but I need intel as well.

start on paper

ps.. welcome to the forum

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

start on paper
    bump
    If there is hope, it lies in the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by testing. View Post
    Only one of them in my pics was a bathroom. I figured why not.
    And I'm so hardcore, the door didn't even have a lock on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMA View Post
    the other day I saw a giant dick that someone painted across an entire fucknig house top to bottom, that was the shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

outline then fill then outline

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

start on paper
    bumped harder.
    NC, especially 828 writers hit me up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ive been writing for a couple months now and am trying to develop some kind of style to my writing without copying others ideas or making it too wild because any wildstyle i try looks shit so ive stopped trying to write anything too wild but after doing about 7 or 8 pieces and looking at them i just think that they all look the same and they all look too simple. What can I do to develop my W's and another thing that I find hard is doing double L's, anyone got any advice? Thanks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im having trouble with the letter I. i cant seem to do anything with it, when doing a hand the the lines on top and bottom that make it upper case just seem to get in the way of the other letters. and when doing a throw or piecing on paper all i can do that looks decent is a lower case i

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

then make it a lower case i or make the top and bottom bars smaller so as to not take up as much space.. I.see how them two bars are small compared to how you would usually do it.do it like that or something...i's are a bitch but once you master tham their mad fun to do in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I know this has been asked before, and I've seen it asked, I just wasn't paying attention. Where is the etch located in micheal's, is it available in other stores, what is the best type of marker to use for it, do i mix it with my ink, and is it only for glass? I feel fucking stupid but there it goes.

the other day I saw a giant dick that someone painted across an entire fucknig house top to bottom, that was the shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont mix it with ink, its made specifically to eat away at glass, so glass is the best surface to write on, im not sure if it works with plexiglass or just real glass though...also im not sure where its located in stores but u can get it online (if u have $) ... i say etch works best with mops that dont get super drippy, because if u get that shit on u it burns... basically i would just stick to regular ink if u dont know much about it, its easy to fuck urself up with etch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks zook

I highly advise you dont use etch, if you have to ask someone on the internet where to find it and use it then chances are your gonna burn your hands and scar yourself for life,Its going to heat out your name in a week and like i said just dont use it, Im just warning you to just stay away from it, use markers and paint sticks, you cant just use etch you gotta do shit to it to make is usably in a drawing device, and once its to the point that you can use it it can leak out of the marker onto your skin,electroics into your bag. plus if the glass doesent get replaced your gonna have to look at your shitty tag for ever. Only experianced writers should be using that kinda shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Savor View Post
    Ok, i gotta question. How do ya'll start pieces when u paint? I've seen vids, but I need intel as well.
    Master using bars to recreate letters on your keyboard, do that over and over and over. over time youll start to see things you like and experiment with certain letters and that style will grow and change. Peiceing should be the last thing on your mind if you started writing, Start with a tag then a throw then a simple then a peice. All follow the same property of execution. Sketch, outline, 3d, fill three-D, Fill outline, Outline your peice, Double outline aka force field then add shine/highlights, sign your name,crew and then think of a title or a quote and that will name that one peice. clean up all your shit and make sure you dont leave any evidence behind to keep heat away from the spot.
    Last edited by weakfingers; 07-18-2010 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

i got a quick question. im sorta new to graff. and was wondering what puttin "ONE" after you tag or piece means???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Your the first with that name.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

basically means ur the only one that writes it, or the best one that writes it... sometimes it means ur not a member of a crew, but not always

alright. phew! haha i thought it was a crew! but now ill right it in my pieces so the popo know im the only one that flow that name. haha!

hey. couldnt the police come to websites like these and check to see if they see the same tags drawn up here on the streets. and trackour ip adress and find out where we live and arrest us???? this is somthing i NEED to know!!!