Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    just brew your own ink instead of relaying on your mom to buy it for you off the internet.

there's an ink recipe thread in the tools and tips section.
    if you were trying to insult me then u fail.
    1-i dont depend on my mom buying me shit off the internet.
    2- i have a job and make my own money
    3- there is 3 graff shops known to me that i can bus it to in a matter of 30minutes. and probley more but i dunt feel like looking for them

and
    4- if you read the question correctly and you passed middle school English you would have known that from the question I ALREADY HAVE THE FUKKIN SMASH INK. i was just asking if i used rubbing alcohol to thin it that would it fuc up that ink.
    SURGEone.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    why would you if you're only going for black and white? presumably you're bombing with there, right? only hipsters and writers who get paint handed to them bomb with premium paint.
    Wow are you a total douche or what. I'm no hipster, I was probably painting while the better parts of you were running down ya moms legs, I have a job so I can actually buy premium paint and I'm not bombing I'm doing black/white/greyscale pieces. Do you only insult people here or do you offer any real input? No disrespect friend I'm just trying to push myself as an artist.

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    Theres a huge diffrence when it comes between graff paint and normal brands.
    Once you use the two youll find graffiti paint is alot easier to control.
    Each brands have its pro's and con's.

When your first stating out just use dollar cans to learn the basics but nowdays you can get a can of montana for the same price as rusto or colour place.(5-6 bucks) So if your buy your shit then theres its all really up to paint colour and valve preference.
    thank you for the well thought out response, I seem to find normal brands pressure either full on or varying at best. I'm glad some people want to help not just berate people, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by blunder View Post
    Wow are you a total douche or what. I'm no hipster, I was probably painting while the better parts of you were running down ya moms legs, .
    If you've been painting for MINIMUM 13 years (no hate chad, just the age most people get into the shit) then why the FUCK are you asking us about paint? Just sayin'.

I'll give you some input, this is the internet. Don't expect ANYTHING to be serious, especially in this particular subject. Don't get a big head, you're the one that is asking a question with a pretty obvious answer.

^Amen.

Chad warden could easily kill all of us with his throw style alone so i dont see why you kids are beefing the dudes who actually know whats up in the toy forum. I agree with what F.V. but people need to relize its just the internet.
    Why get so angry?
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

whos Chad?
    SURGEone.

who indeed.

the man.

the myth.

the legend.

I'm basicly the batman of the toy forum. sort of.

[QUOTE=Flawless Victory;1659957]If you've been painting for MINIMUM 13 years (no hate chad, just the age most people get into the shit) then why the FUCK are you asking us about paint? Just sayin'.

Well I'm asking because I figured you"Senior Members" might use premium and I never have. Note I am still posting in the toy section after many years of doing this because of a little thing called humility. Just looking for some opinions not hate. Sorry

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why get so angry?
    You're the one always crying about how this forum isn't how you want it to be.

Yeah, Because it used to be filled with dope writers with skill now its filled with fags and huge internet toughguys.

amirite or amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

for the most part you're right. I mean the intermediate thread has some dope pages, but it's kind of over shadowed by the wave of megatoys that have been joining up. quite a few of them refuse to accept they're toy and refuse to progress too. It's seems like a few have dropped off but I still feel as if the toy forum isnt quite what it was back in, say, 08. sure there were megatoys then too but not as many.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah, Because it used to be filled with dope writers with skill now its filled with fags and huge internet toughguys.

amirite or amirite?
    Then, try and fix the situation.
    Maybe try and become a mod on here?
    Give more 'crits?
    Things don't just magically get better. It doesn't go that way.

Meanwhile, I'm on here talking shit, and enjoying myself. Getting in a few battles here, and there.

speaking of a few battles, you and chickens do that character battle i suggested? he had said he'd work on it and I'm itching to see this battle happen.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lol.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

.....anyways I think some one should have a king of toys battle tourney.... But I think the pairings will need to even.....otherwise it'll be like me vs. The amazing Chadwarden ( I'd lose horribly) or some new guy vs duke
    ....no sarcasm intended
    Last edited by extinct; 08-28-2010 at 11:07 PM.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Luvsac already won that.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ phil; your avatar = cramps. JUST fucking noticed that. dope.
    E-MOTION

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wooooord

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ive just bought my first boming marker and some paint for it, what can i put in it to make it more drippy?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ink=alcohol
    water based=water

... or just piss in either one