Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm not, it's like paint is dried inside of the valve, causing the cap to not go in all the way. They're Sabotaz, so I'm not quite sure how I could get better cans.
    I've tried thinner, but it didn't do anything.

ur caps dont fit properly fuck its not rocket science.... not all caps fit all cans god daym kid

there is a very small range of caps that actually work on sabotaz, so like stuck said, it most likely doesnt fit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

:|
    Jesus Christ, acting like I've never touched a fucking can before. Let me see if I have this right, that would mean rusto fats, ny fats, ny skinnys, spray adhesive, red stocks, gray dots, black dots, astro fats, 24k, pink dots, and the cap that came with the fucking can all don't work?

Damn, I musta been damn stupid then.

then ur just doing it wrong
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I have some cans that when pressing down on the cap (really hard I must say), it'll keep spraying until you jerk the fucking cap off. How should I go about fixing this?
    Some cans just are defects. Instead of trying a shitload of things just throw it away, Its not really worth the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

Not really a toy question but couldn't find anywhere else to ask.

I've been out of the game for 5 or so years, looking into making some stickers again and I know back in 2004-2005 the only option for people in Canada to get free stickers seemed to be Purolator. But they only have the small 4"x4" stickers that said "Air Mail" and stuff like that. They were pretty shitty compared to the big USPS stickers people in the US can get for free.

I was just wondering if there are any better options out there for Canadians and if purolator is still even giving out free stickers like they were before?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just send emails to sticker printing company's
    i live in the netherlands and we have this company named avery
    they produce all kinds of blank stickers i just asked them for some samples and they sent me a shitload
    OHKER 24
    DIRTIER THEN YOUR DAD'S BROWSING HISTORY

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

question for all you people: How did you come up with your graff names? I really would like to have a solid nick to practice with, but ive never been able to come up with anything

Just really think of sound effects and shit that sound cool coming off the tounge, cool meaning are sick but youll probably switch names like 5 times befor finding the right one, Pronto-fzero-slurp-kamewt-frenzy-taxi-phirst-thurst just some of the names Ive thought of.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so you pretty much just try to think of words that sound cool off the top of your head?

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    so you pretty much just try to think of words that sound cool off the top of your head?
    It'll come to you at the most random time. You might have a conversation with a friend or walk by a store or whatever. Don't force it, just let it happen.

Après moi le deluge, after me comes the flood.

yep. thats basicly how you play the game.

just look at some of the most famous writers out there if you're doubting it.

revok, for example. what the fuck is a revok? i dont know, he doesnt know, no one knows. but what we do know is that it sounds cool. and now hes like the dopest writer out there. mad fame.

samehting with crews too. just pick letters that sound cool.

its really that easy. graffiti all around is just that easy.

edit: why the fuck is my signature m.i.a. and yet the guy above me's sig is working just fine even though its only a fuckig obey stencil and some dudes crotch? fuckin' bullshit, bombingscience.
    Last edited by ChadWarden; 11-28-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I have some cans that when pressing down on the cap (really hard I must say), it'll keep spraying until you jerk the fucking cap off. How should I go about fixing this?
    Uh...try "twisting" the caps on when you put it on the can. And if you can, avoid pressing too hard on the can or it'll eventually stick.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    yep. thats basicly how you play the game.

just look at some of the most famous writers out there if you're doubting it.

revok, for example. what the fuck is a revok? i dont know, he doesnt know, no one knows. but what we do know is that it sounds cool. and now hes like the dopest writer out there. mad fame.

samehting with crews too. just pick letters that sound cool.

its really that easy. graffiti all around is just that easy.

edit: why the fuck is my signature m.i.a. and yet the guy above me's sig is working just fine even though its only a fuckig obey stencil and some dudes crotch? fuckin' bullshit, bombingscience.
    lol are you quick replying or the other reply? It works on and off for me as well... I need to change that sig too...

HEEEERRREE'S a toy question: if I anonamously contact a store owner or something, asking for permission in a relatively small city's downtown, A.) Will I get it--ever? and B.) Will they be mad if I just do it anyway?

Here's another: To what extent does the 'Bystander Effect' work? Meaning, how many people do I need to stand there and do nothing for anyone else who sees me to also do nothing while I bust shit in broad daylight?

...Yup.

Wait; one more: Do dollar cans from Valspar (labelled 'Spray Paint') beat ColorPlace?

Quote Originally Posted by Solace_one View Post
    HEEEERRREE'S a toy question: if I anonamously contact a store owner or something, asking for permission in a relatively small city's downtown, A.) Will I get it--ever? and B.) Will they be mad if I just do it anyway?

Here's another: To what extent does the 'Bystander Effect' work? Meaning, how many people do I need to stand there and do nothing for anyone else who sees me to also do nothing while I bust shit in broad daylight?

...Yup.

Wait; one more: Do dollar cans from Valspar (labelled 'Spray Paint') beat ColorPlace?

You can send a friend to ask permission for you. That way it's not obvious that you put a piece up on somebodies wall after asking permission and they said no. By Stander effect, uh...depends if im with my boys theres always a look out. You'll need at least two other people to help you "blend in".

As for Valspar vs Color Place. I'd go with Valspar but the smell is kinda annoying, to me at least. But spray paint aint gonna smell like cologne anyways.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    Just really think of sound effects and shit that sound cool coming off the tounge, cool meaning are sick but youll probably switch names like 5 times befor finding the right one, Pronto-fzero-slurp-kamewt-frenzy-taxi-phirst-thurst just some of the names Ive thought of.
    F Zero is pretty much the best game ever made, I would be stoked to see that up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by cpyrte View Post
    It'll come to you at the most random time. You might have a conversation with a friend or walk by a store or whatever. Don't force it, just let it happen.
    weird, just before reading this i looked down at a pack of gum and the flavor is called prism. I think that sounds pretty nice and i like the letters, nothing i really don't like writing, although im not a huge fan of R's. Been messin around with it for a bit and got a nice start for a piece (i think) although i've been struggling getting a nice handstyle for it. one question, anyone on here or anyone famous use the word prism?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks like its taken, if u wanna know if a word is taken or not search flickr.