Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

i think tagging elementry schools is fine. my interest in graffiti started when i would just looked at the few tags around my school. i want that to happen to other kids, help make the next generation

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^really? I think tagging a school is stupid, but an elementary school really? Seems childish... unless its a tasteful piece/mural

Ribs, you misunderstood me, I don't want to hit playgrouds. I was wondering who else thought it was fucked. I'm not THAT much of an asshole

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol^^^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don't hit schools, churches, or individual people's houses. Brings too much heat, and fucked up to people who are just trying to survive.

How do I flex painting with a curfew? Should I just catch tags until I can get out later? Handstyles get old fast

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you talkin bout a curfew with you parents? ......cause you shouldnt be worried about breaking a city's curfew if your doing graffiti. If your committed curfew shouldnt stop you from painting what you want when you want

Parents curfew, I'm still a youngen

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wait till they are asleep, and then sneak out. Thats what I did when i was young, sure I got a few beatdowns, but they were scarce compared to the amount of times i snuck out and didnt get caught

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My house actually has an alarm thing that rings whenever a door or window is open. Normally, I just leave, come back, and if they wake up, just say "so and so's computer had a virus and needed to print his paper for tomorrow."
    I never bring a backpack or anything, just one or two cans and stick them in my waistband.

Anyway, you can either do what I do, or you can catch tags in the day. I do both, just look both ways, do it, walk away.

Anyone know of any exercises to steady my hands a bit? Even just for sketching on paper, google's giving me sweet fuck all right about now.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^lol. Alright so this is what your gonna want to do, get a brick, or something that ways about the same, and has the same solidness as a brick, so no books or anything with pointy edges. Your gonna hold the brick in your writing hand by the top(so hold it long ways), and toss it up in the air, and then make your hand do a vertical 360 or circle/loop around the brick and then catch it at the top. If might take a few tries before you get it down, but it will stengthen your hand and that entire arm. Ready go.

That is probably the most fucked up sounding thing I've ever heard of haha, but fuck it, nothing to lose so I might as well try it when I can find a loose brick.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo im dead serious, I still to do it from time to time, i guess you could do it with a 5pd dumbell or something if you dont have a brick... It makes your hand real strong tho, used to do it when I played baseball, makes your grip real good

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bricks have sharp edges

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    ^lol. Alright so this is what your gonna want to do, get a brick, or something that ways about the same, and has the same solidness as a brick, so no books or anything with pointy edges. Your gonna hold the brick in your writing hand by the top(so hold it long ways), and toss it up in the air, and then make your hand do a vertical 360 or circle/loop around the brick and then catch it at the top. If might take a few tries before you get it down, but it will stengthen your hand and that entire arm. Ready go.
    beware of troll

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by nah! View Post
    bricks have sharp edges
    What? they are blunt, but they are not sharp

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    beware of troll
    Lol im serious breh, Idk why he thinks a stronger hand is going to help is handlstyle but it does make your hands stronger.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    What? they are blunt, but they are not sharp

Lol im serious breh, Idk why he thinks a stronger hand is going to help is handlstyle but it does make your hands stronger.

Any questions?
    WTF?

Nah, it's just my lines are shaky as fuck and I kind of want to cut down on it, I know it won't produce some sick style just from throwing shit up and catching it,

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

uh if your lines are shaky its cause of your hand movement not your hand muscles. To have better hand movements and no shaky lines you have to practice.

But if you literally want to make your hand stronger i suggest^..... its a brick it ways like 3 pounds, man up