Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 132 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 3282112122127128129130131132133134135136137142152182232632 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 28106

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CraYon+Jan 30 2005, 05:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CraYon @ Jan 30 2005, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 211_24&#045;7@Jan 30 2005, 04:18 PM
    Originally posted by CraYon@Jan 30 2005, 10:44 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-titan_tbc
    @Jan 30 2005, 01:45 AM

i need points on how to make this better

*And it surprises me cuz you seem to use an array of caps,

*Man, those lines aren&#39;t even proportionate...Seriously practice on paper&#33;&#33;&#33; By doing what you did, you&#39;re wasting perfectly valuable spraypaint.

*I seriously suggest you first come up with a throwie first...Stop tryna do all that pieceing shit cuz it ain&#39;t happening. If you want, i can help you come up with one. PM me if anything.

*ok... first. someone before u said for him to stop doin graffiti. thats the most fuckin retarted comment ive heard all day... everyone starts out bad.. i started out crappier. no lie.. atleast hes painting this early on in the stage.. and that means Better can control when he gets "Good".

And he&#39;s not use&#39;n an "Array of caps". it only looks like he used a fat cap...

----Heres a lil tip. dont use Fat caps for outlines like u did

* yea the lines are NOT proportionate, practice on paper. go simple like letters from a disney movie * i kno everyone on here has at least one disney movie up in they house....

and hes not waste&#39;n "Valuable" paint.. everytime you paint you pick up somethin new. you think " oh.. if i woulda done this like that, it would have been better". and that equals skill or what ever u wanna call it... keep on painting.. just buy some plywood or find a really chill spot that u kno of.

* Throwies are over rated. some people are Piecers. Bombers.Taggers. Street artists. if the kid wants to piece let him piece.

Just dont try to bust some crazy pieces yet. like i said. and like Gesus has said 200+ times before. look at a box of cerial... or disney box. they have some flow hehe
    Well, he used a fat cap, I&#39;ve never used it, so I&#39;m just saying...That&#39;s like buying a Montana if your still a toy...Why not just practice with stock tips then buying fat caps if you toy...

And yea he&#39;s wasting paint cuz he could be using up that paint when he gets better instead of having to rack or buy. And that&#39;s why I was saying to use paper...If it sucks on paper then it&#39;ll most likely suck on a wall...And what can you pick up from using a spray can? I&#39;ve only used 1 spray can so far, I&#39;ve made my adjustments and now i can handle it ok...I don&#39;t think there would be anything for me to learn as far as the can itself goes.

True throwie&#39;s are over rated, but i know it definitely helps with your can control...It&#39;ll show you how to do fills and outlines and help you practice on shadowing which is key if you wanna do pieces, and piecing is what it looks like he wants to do...That&#39;s what I think I&#39;ma do: start out bombing and once i get everything down I&#39;ll start piecing (and if i suck at that, then I&#39;ll stay at bombing) [/b][/quote]
    i see you want to argue. im in the mood..

1)... How the fuck is use&#39;n a fat cap like use&#39;n montana if your a toy?.. just because u never used em dont mean anything.. i bet over 60% of the forums first cap was a fat cap... every one has em. its not a waste. and dont hate because hes use&#39;n em

2)..Its NOT a waste of paint.. with every can he uses he gains knowledge.

And what can you pick up from using a spray can? I&#39;ve only used 1 spray can so far, I&#39;ve made my adjustments and now i can handle it ok...I don&#39;t think there would be anything for me to learn as far as the can itself goes.

if your sayin that u can gain no knowledge from a can of spray paint, you my friend are a fuckin retard... thats how u get can control. from years of "Waste&#39;n" paint..... you said that you only used one can of paint and you made adjustments and can handel it "ok".. fuckin bull shit. one can used dont mean that your "good".. you just sound like a moron... and you have much to learn if u think theres nothin else u can learn. from one fuckin can toy.

3).. nothin to say
    im only here for the Bombing science so called &quot;battles&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol what can u learn from cans... your clueless, u learn pessure senstive shit, how not to drip, how to get airbrush thin lines fron stock caps, how to fade proper, how you sketch and freestyle with the can, how to do shading, how not to get drips, how to do flare effect, how to do smoke out, blowout, and lighting effects from holding a can a certin way, who to make shit look like outerspace... i cant go one for alot more but im not going to ... i bet u dont know any of those just from using 1 can.... ive used 1000&#39;s of cans and im STILL learning shit... you cant learn anything from one can besides how bad u are&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

im siding with 211 and Gesus for sure.

you could be drawing the craziest shit ever with a pencil, and then go out with paint and not be able to do the fading required for proper shading and lighting effects...

sure, hitting paper is important, to get your letter structure down, and just imporving your artistic abilities in general, etc. but you can&#39;t paint what you draw if you don&#39;t know how to paint...

hey, what do you guys think?

btw i like the idea about the box of cerial or a disney movie&#33; thanks&#33;

-&quot;Get Your Own Style And Design You Own World&quot;
    -&quot;This Love Becomes My Torture, This Love Is My Only Crime&quot;
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Havoc411@Jan 30 2005, 04:54 PM

a bunch of stickers i made. Comments? Questions?
    bump

Lyra, just work on the an and it&#39;ll be fine

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thoes are sweet havoc i like the simplicity.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well my handstyle isnt that great so everytime i work on it it seems i want to do something of the K and the S is out of the way so i thought ill just do mesk...but i was wondering if i should keep trying meks or just switch to mesk???and if there is anyone who writes mesk that is famous or better then me??

quick example

its all up to you

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well i dont give a shit cuz i just figured out that theres lots of people who write mek and meks and mesk so i dont care ill write both :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hm, I&#39;ma lil late on my reponse...but anyways, I&#39;ll continue with it...OK, why the fuck everyone ganging up on me? Shit I used ONE fucking can and its not like I was gonna cop fills and flares with a fuckin black krylon. The only thing I did was tags and a few throwies...And after bout a few tries the basics down, like how near to spray, how to not get drips, how to shade (tho I&#39;m still not getting it down right)...But you guys are talkin bout all this shit that I couldn&#39;t fuckin possibly do with one can&#33;

And bout what bumsuckfun said, well if you ask me, it didn&#39;t even look like he practiced that on paper...If he would&#39;ve, it woulda looken somewhat better...You can barely even tell there&#39;s an I in there. If he woulda practiced that shit on paper, I&#39;m sure it wouldn&#39;t look that crappy...I&#39;ve done my shit on paper and my spraypaint shit looks pretty much like it...

It was a waste of paint if he didn&#39;t practice of paper...I&#39;m not saying that its a waste to practice with the spray paint, but when you can&#39;t get your basic shit down on paper, then what&#39;s the use? to embarrass yourself?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by meks@Jan 30 2005, 06:59 PM
    well my handstyle isnt that great so everytime i work on it it seems i want to do something of the K and the S is out of the way so i thought ill just do mesk...but i was wondering if i should keep trying meks or just switch to mesk???and if there is anyone who writes mesk that is famous or better then me??

quick example
    HAHA yea theres a famous mesk and a famous mecs/meks... who are deffantly better then you (no offence)

----------

and were not ganging up on you just what u said made the people who REALLY paint come out.... there no why u learned how to shade with one can.... as for everything i named all that u can learn form cans i can do with black krylon and with only one can... just u made a comment saying u learned everything with only one can and it wasn&#39;t true so of course someones goin to say somthing when u make a statement like that cas people who been in the game for ever still learn new tricks

love ya too geebus

I&#39;ve been having a real problem lately. perception is hard, because my stuff looks good on paper, but when i go to paint it gets all fucked up. i mean bombing spots makes you nervous, but it&#39;s more about the caps and such. my ny fats and thins like clog up, and i can&#39;t get a good flow. force fields are really off. like i completely miss shit and i have a line that isn&#39;t even near my throw/piece etc. it&#39;s hard to do something big when you are used to doing it on a small piece of paper.

commit what it looks like to memory, so you can replicate it without having a sketch. just do it over and over again and youll eventually be able to do it on paper or wall no problem.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Havoc411+Jan 30 2005, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Havoc411 @ Jan 30 2005, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Havoc411@Jan 30 2005, 04:54 PM

a bunch of stickers i made. Comments? Questions?
    bump

Lyra, just work on the an and it&#39;ll be fine [/b][/quote]
    they look good

thanks, i just ordered 200 usps labels for free
    the should be here next week.how big are they? like how much space do you have to write on?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol usps stickers are 4X6... i remember my first thousand

and rusty... you need to learn to paint thats why spots dont make u nervious u make yourself paranoid i mean i can hit a HOT spot and be prefectly cool

love ya too geebus

yeah i am a paranoid one. i use ny thins and fats on america&#39;s finest paint. could that be a bad mix? should i try germans or anything different?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just try em out...

haha. you coulda saved like 10 min by tryin it out then tellin us
    im only here for the Bombing science so called &quot;battles&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who is 211 24-7? hes gained mad respect from me, because hes trying to help, when all everybody else is doing is just bashing shit (with the exeption of kay, gesus, and a few others who help 2) and making fun of us toys. So instead of making fun, help us, we need it, we one day hope to be good as some of you&#33;
    Think Ink.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by halo@Jan 30 2005, 09:53 PM
    who is 211 24-7? hes gained mad respect from me, because hes trying to help, when all everybody else is doing is just bashing shit (with the exeption of kay, gesus, and a few others who help 2) and making fun of us toys. So instead of making fun, help us, we need it, we one day hope to be good as some of you&#33;
    yup thats true all u guys have been helping me n others out alot. thnx guys
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>