Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I've never used Grog, but uhh if you have two grog inks, don't you think that you'll get the same result either way?
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hard to buff is ink. Full Metal is paint.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive seen some tags that look almost like tar, look very smooth, one was on the ground and another ive seen was on a poll and looks less smooth. i was wondering what this stuff is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats the best can and cap combo for tagging

graffiti scene is non existent here except for one guy that started doing some tag here recently, so i got no reference point or personal contact except what i see online and when i travel out of the country. Which leads me to my question, I've had my username as a real life nickname for years given to me by some friends, would that be to long of a name to start practicing tagging and throws?
    everything on paper off course until i get decent hang of it.

also does my usual drawing style lend itself to graffiti translations or not? http://darkness-intwines.deviantart.com/gallery/

if its a long time nickname that people would recognize you as, you probably shouldnt write it

i wouldnt say i'd be recognized with it its more of an inner circle of friends that gave it to me and know it.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Unless your friends are gonna snitch on you it's fine.

nah wouldnt happen plus people that know me by that name don't live here anymore, plus graff culture is pretty much nonexistent here except for 1 guy whose tags ive seen here and there and 2 pieces. and about a year ago someone put up the obey andre the giant face everywhere. im pretty sure there isn't even a law against it unless i deface some monument

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

where do you live Mc Satan? remember that a tiny spark is all it takes to start a wild forest fire...
    the graffiti scene over here was the same as yours only a few years ago, it's slowly starting to pick up with time.

and to the guy asking, the best can/cap combo in my opinion is any high pressure can (mtn hardcore for example) + a level 5 golden fat cap

aruba, ppl here go surfing or diving not graffiti :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

then it's your responsability to start the fire

which is why im here i know im worse than toy status but here to learn and practice,at least ive always had some decent drawing skills

on a sidenote think this design could work on a wall?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it could if you realllly work on it.
    and listen, take my advice and just sit there looking at photos of simple, straight letter pieces scattered across the forum and try doing stuff like em quietly on paper...
    I don't mean any hate or diss here, but you gotta talk less, read and sketch more... look for the simples that are posted in the intermediate thread and see if you can do anything similar.

oh im not trying to move forward to fast this was just me wondering, for now.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

take his advice, because the shit your doing now sucks, and it hasnt progressed much. To really start on the path of becoming a good artist you need to look and listen, yeah you can ask questions and what not here and there, but you really need to put in work and listen to the people who have already started from somewhere similar to where your starting... even if your not trying to "move that fast", if you produce shitty work and arent getting any better, different people on here are going to keep telling you the same exact shit and ultimately be very annoyed with you

I happen to think a high pressure can like tall rusto or a molotow tar black burner can with a pink dot is the bees knees. Fat thick lines for throws and major flares for hands, I dig it. Or also for handies I can digg a fuckin medium to low pressure can with a soft thin cap like a grey dot cause you can get some pretty sweet slow moving crisp controlled flares

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh a tall rusto and a fat cap is an orgasm giver
    I disagree with you on the skinny cap + low pressure can combo for the handies though... you need to have extra steady hands to pull off clean, flowing lines that way. I say high pressure + fat cap for all kinds of handstyles, bombs, throws...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if i get a mixer cap(like on wd40) and cut the tube short so it looks like a needle cap will that work for a extinguisher cap?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^no probably not...

@phat its all about preference breh, I got my own hand down with a low pressure can and a thin, I just move as fast as would with a fat and put the can real close to the wall. It creates some soft ass flares. Most the time when you see flares the handies are usually pretty big in size, the softness lets you put small flared tags in small places. Idk tho man, you should play with it, you'll probably end up liking it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm trying to hit to this huge heaven spot, its visible from miles and has only been tagged once by a king. If i pull this off ill finally get the respect i deserve. My question is whats the best way to go about tagging it? What do i bring, what do i leave, what can,cap combo should i use??