Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh you know, your gonna wanna bring some little axe cans filled up with paint and then a few female NY thins and bomb that shit bro

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well you know if there's some king's piece up there, I wouldn't wanna go over him. I wouldn't want some big head after my shit, ESPECIALLY if I stole one of his heaven spots. heaven spots are valuable

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    well you know if there's some king's piece up there, I wouldn't wanna go over him. I wouldn't want some big head after my shit, ESPECIALLY if I stole one of his heaven spots. heaven spots are valuable
    It's actually a long abandoned train track.he did two clear outlines and a clear peice, but left lots of space. The reason why he's the only one to tagg it is because its about 75-100 ft in the air, and really,really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
    I'm trying to hit to this huge heaven spot, its visible from miles and has only been tagged once by a king. If i pull this off ill finally get the respect i deserve. My question is whats the best way to go about tagging it? What do i bring, what do i leave, what can,cap combo should i use??
    You realize that one tag doesn't give you respect that you deserve, right? Guessing by your basic question "the respect that you deserve" is still that of a toy, even if you hit that spot you'll still be a toy.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    You realize that one tag doesn't give you respect that you deserve, right? Guessing by your basic question "the respect that you deserve" is still that of a toy, even if you hit that spot you'll still be a toy.
    *sigh* I realize that. I realize that one H.S wont make me a king.I'm just trying tag somewhere that might just get me killed if i slip, and was hoping to get some advice from someone with experience.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so you wan die eh? There many more feasable and intelligent ways then to slip off something your tagging... Do something cooler like swan dive off that shit, or attempt to rob a bank and take as many people(preferably police; but thats personal prefrence) down with you as possible...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks anyway, ill improvise.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Next question

allright guys i need your votes, neses (or variation thereof) or phile (sounds like file)?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You're gonna like Neses better dude. I'm telling ya.

k i just want some votes to see what i have. on a completely unrelated note i just inked somethign im really really proud off. posting it in black book now

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    so you wan die eh? There many more feasable and intelligent ways then to slip off something your tagging... Do something cooler like swan dive off that shit, or attempt to rob a bank and take as many people(preferably police; but thats personal prefrence) down with you as possible...
    or fight a grizzly bear while on PCP

Quote Originally Posted by asgoodasitgets View Post
    i want to see that!

Man, fuck asking other people what word you should write. Pick whichever one you like. Practice sketching and tagging both words a few times to find which one you like the flow and letters of more. I'll tell you right now that I wouldn't pick a word with two E's and two S's, but maybe that's just me.

Gotta agree on that. I went through seven or eight names before I got one that stuck. Who knows how long ill even keep it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by asgoodasitgets View Post
    I've done that. Just without the pcp.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Legend. ^

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hay guise. I smoked like 2 weeds and i'm so high. I'm so gangster.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i really want a richard nixon mask so when i go bombing and the pigs chase me i can run and yell IM NOT A CROOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace.K View Post
    Tags won't even matter if your throwies are sick. You get much more respect from them.

Hey guys i'm new here and this is my first one . Im still working on my letters and tag. I would like to know more about legal walls. Are they like only for the very experienced? And from the pictures I see, there is no space, just covered in wonderful pieces. Is it ok if a super toy wrote on one of them legal walls?

Finally any tips for not getting caught? Ive setup a bunch of rules for me to follow like, dont write anything related to you, and if you write your tag then make it impossible to read, go to places where people wont go usually, like on top of roofs (I do Parkour too so I can reach there no problem), visit places a couple of times before going to spray, and, spray rarely. Also how to avoid beef, cause I hear it gets really violent. Im not into Graffiti completely, I want to use it to just tag locations where I train for Parkour nothing else and use legal walls to practice.
    Last edited by UrbanNinja; 07-12-2011 at 10:01 AM.