Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Drakola, just go to B&N or Borders; it's nowhere uploaded online (I checked).
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Orrrr..... you could say fuck the book and learn to do shit on your own like everyone esle. Just sayin.. look at vids or pics and get inspired. then sit down and write some words yo!
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

Quote Originally Posted by HRbN View Post
    Orrrr..... you could say fuck the book and learn to do shit on your own like everyone esle. Just sayin.. look at vids or pics and get inspired. then sit down and write some words yo!
    that the good idea and will take it challenge, ty bro

So what is the currency for? Because I see a lot of senior members with hella posts and no credits as if they spent them or something

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it is an approximate measure in the size of your e-penis

Feel pretty bad for a lot of mods and Senior members I see on here then

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i found that book whoever was looking for (not anymore)

i wasnt even looking for the book

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1600610714?...MQ8NCTPKM51MB&

I don't know if this has been asked a lot, but what kind of markers are good for blackbooks? Would the ironlak markers on the shop part of bs be good?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont bother with expensive markers if you are just starting

how much would 700 by 700 pixels on photoshop be in cm?
    thinking of making some stickers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

depends on the resolution you're working with

you can check in the image size dialog (ctrl+alt+i)

i did a bomb at like 2:30 in the morning the other night, the next morning i come to the spot at 10 in the morning and its already painted over by the town. is there anyway you can beat the buff? should i just keep re-doing the bomb everytime its buffed until they stop or would that get me caught? kind of a stupid question, no hate.

So they buffed it in 7 and a half hours? Damn that fucking sucks. I'd say redo do it maybe once, get up early flick that shit at first light and be done with it. But if you do repaint it be careful, be extra careful haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ravid1 View Post
    Hey so I just came up on 20 cans of striping paint in my garage, anyone ever heard of or use it to paint? The difference is basically using a chiseled tip compared to a straight point. Ive been practicin a couple throws with it and since it has a straight chiseled spray it fills way faster and more area only problem is outlines and details. the cans are also larger so they hold more. I feel like I could do some sick fast throws if I just learned to can control with em or if anything just replace the tips.
    are those the same caps that all the krylon gloss cans use? you can pull out the chisel thing with your hand or plyers or a knife. then the cap is round but it has much less control and paint goes all over the top of the can but its still good enough.

@ShitOuttaLuck word, shit is wack. i didnt even get to see it when it was light out and i pretty much wasted a can on it. i knew itd get buffed but i think it would at least last a few days lol

Yeah dude same thing happened to me. Once it wasn't even the real buff. It was the natural buff. Rain washed and the blue outta this dope ass black and blue piece I did in the middle of everywhere around my town haha. Black fill blue outline. I was so bummed!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what kind of cheap did you use that washed off your paint? or was it already raining when yo did it? ...paint dont wash off after it dries, it fades...

Well it was Rustoleum painters touch brilliant blue gloss. I rack it from my hardware store haha.
    And it turned gray and you could see a small amount of blue in places. It started raining maybe 3 hours later? Idk something like that. I remember it rained like al day though.

been seeing these pretty damn big elephant window markers a lot here, anyone knwo of them, and if they can be filled with ink or paint instead? was thinking of grabbing one up if it was worth it.

Pic of said marker?