Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rubbing alcohol will make it thinner/waterier. you need to find an additive that will disolve in the ink and make it thicker. Idk what do for that^ tho, sounds like a waste of time... but if you cant find any powder additive like RIT, which you can find at osh and other hardware stores, then you can settle for kool aid. add how ever much you want depending upon how thick you want to make it, it might work. And if it doesnt, try other things that will disolve in liquid and put it in

ok, so my question is, how do i go about getting the cleanest/most crisp lines possible with markers in my blackbook, i notice some peoples peices just look so crisp, each line is perfectly clean, crisp edges. is there any techniques or anything that could help me produce clean lines consistantly. any help would be apreciated.
    VEMSONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Should i wear gloves when doin graff?

Quote Originally Posted by vems View Post
    ok, so my question is, how do i go about getting the cleanest/most crisp lines possible with markers in my blackbook, i notice some peoples peices just look so crisp, each line is perfectly clean, crisp edges. is there any techniques or anything that could help me produce clean lines consistantly. any help would be apreciated.
    Practice. take your time

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by vems View Post
    practice. or use a micron/finetip pen, and thicken all your lines so theyre clean

@mn I answere your question about the dabber ink, but for some reason the post either got deleted or didnt work. Dont use rubbing alcohol, that makes in thinner stupido. Try and find some RIT, its an additive powder to make ink and you can find it at hardware stores. You need to find something to put in it to make it thicker, wether it be powder or a thicker liquid. Dont put in any thin liquids

How do you become a senior member or moderator??
    ++++++SIR CREW++++++ sircrewgraffiti.blogspot.com
    SantaIsReal

Eat poop all day

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you have to reach a certain amount of posts to become a "senior member" which is nothing but a title...
    mods are chosen by administrators and voted on by older mods and stuff

Do you know what the post count is?

And thanks for the crit in the blackbook thread. Im working on another piece tonight
    ++++++SIR CREW++++++ sircrewgraffiti.blogspot.com
    SantaIsReal

lol its 100, but why would you want to be a senior member? those guys are gay

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ Lol.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm gonna change my name I'm thinking of writing ArTiK. Anyone already write that?

Yup

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Clean, crisp marker lines come from drawing quickly. You just have to know when to stop your hand from moving so you don't go over lines. The less you move your hand, the better. You want one, perfect, straight line.

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok so im pretty pissed.. i got like 30 bucks worth of stuff to make homemade markers and no matter what combination i use of paint/thinner/different materials for the nib and everything i cant get it to work even after watching tutorials soo i pretty much suck at that ha. guess im gona break down and get some legit markers. Im pretty new to writing but i wanna move up from doodlin with sharpies all the time...im not tryna write on walls yet cus im not that good but what do you all think? should i get some legit paint markers or just get spraypaint, i havent used any spraypaint yet. any advice would be sweet... just tryna advance here a lil and not get too ahead of myself
    --Art is A weapon--

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

first, change your signature because art isnt a weapon. Second, go to the store and buy a pencil, an eraser, a fine tip pen, and some paper. Last sketch sketch sketch sketch sketch sketch.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im not debatin you anymore haha. but alright that sounds like a plan
    --Art is A weapon--

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cop some markers or some mops or something and work on your handies, once you get a good hand with a pen or mop try using a spray can. Sketch a lot, and once you can rock a good simp on paper, then go cop some paint and try it on a wall

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alrite man.. i put a few new pics on the blackbooks section. the one bubbly one with the purple background i think might be what im doin for now
    --Art is A weapon--

wats thec best way to get crisp line with the spray can? like you know how the outside is more rounded because of the circle shape that the can sprays and the inside is more sharper is thetre anyway to get a crisp line on the outside aswell? . saw a tutorial like this but dident relly understand
    mhhhm

@ raph ------- up to you try with on and off some people find they have better controll with the can if the dont wear gloves. but then again it another pre cuastion to wear gloves
    Last edited by MoF.; 10-10-2011 at 04:23 AM.
    mhhhm