Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

  1. #26901
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    274
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    can i make a pen ink with the wood dye? it says it contains naptha

    or can you give me some wood dye ink recipies

  2. #26902

    Default

    fucking google it or stop using wood dye

  3. #26903
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    274
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i tried mixing wood dye/stain with white spirits its the same

    its not just soemthing i can google gay shit comes up

  4. #26904
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    the ratio of ink to wood dye should be 19/20. Your base should be the ink you had, and you should have just put a few drops in it. post picture of what kind of woodstain your using.

    AS for making ink with wood stain as the base, is stupid. Your better off just putting the woodstain in your mop. Woodstain is already a mixture of liquids, adding mineral spirits is going to thin it out even more, and dilute the staining potency.

    you know, your mother and father are going to be very upset when they find out your wasting all their product

  5. #26905

    Default

    Ok I've checked the paint mixes and stuff on here but does anyone have a good mix for white ghetto krink?

  6. #26906
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    274
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    the ratio of ink to wood dye should be 19/20. Your base should be the ink you had, and you should have just put a few drops in it. post picture of what kind of woodstain your using.

    AS for making ink with wood stain as the base, is stupid. Your better off just putting the woodstain in your mop. Woodstain is already a mixture of liquids, adding mineral spirits is going to thin it out even more, and dilute the staining potency.

    you know, your mother and father are going to be very upset when they find out your wasting all their product
    this is what i have


    when i mixed it with spirits i was doing a recipie from the ink recipie thread

    ill try adding a little bit

    and i racked it it was too easy
    Last edited by spiltink; 11-24-2011 at 01:41 PM.

  7. #26907
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    27
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    okay...sooo ive drawn a throwie in pencil on my wall and now i need to know what markers to use pleezzeee respond

  8. #26908
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    274
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^^ lolololol

  9. #26909
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    274
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapa View Post
    Ok I've checked the paint mixes and stuff on here but does anyone have a good mix for white ghetto krink?
    paint and paint thinner

  10. #26910
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    27
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    okay i sounded pretty toy dere but what i mean is this is really precise shit and krink is too drippey soo i need somtin non drippy but durable ???

  11. #26911
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    so your putting regular brown with red? your gonna get a shitty poop color... that wont really even stain that hard. My advice to you, is go to a hardwarestore or lobby place and try and find some RIT. Its just a powder dye that you add water or alcohol too. Depending upon how much ink you already have and its base, rit might be able to mix in straight with the premade ink. Based on what youve said, your working with a water based ink, so the rit dye should easily be soluble in it, and make it stain harder. Expirement with it if you can find it, hopefully your in the US, or else Idk what your gonna have to use.

    You can also make ink with just rit. 1/4 cup alchohol and 1/8 vinegar per half the box of dye

  12. #26912
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    274
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    so your putting regular brown with red? your gonna get a shitty poop color... that wont really even stain that hard. My advice to you, is go to a hardwarestore or lobby place and try and find some RIT. Its just a powder dye that you add water or alcohol too. Depending upon how much ink you already have and its base, rit might be able to mix in straight with the premade ink. Based on what youve said, your working with a water based ink, so the rit dye should easily be soluble in it, and make it stain harder. Expirement with it if you can find it, hopefully your in the US, or else Idk what your gonna have to use.

    You can also make ink with just rit. 1/4 cup alchohol and 1/8 vinegar per half the box of dye
    umm im using nero d inferno red and i have never seen rit dye im in the uk so

    and im using mahogony red wood dye

  13. #26913
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ur fucked, give up now

  14. #26914
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    218
    Credits
    274
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ok i mite just kill myself

  15. #26915
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    please, do that.

    Rit is/commonly used as a fabric dye. So just look for some kind of arts and crafts hobby store out there and try to find some powder dye. Drop that shit in your ink, and then maybe, just maybe, add a few DROPS of your woodstain because you are sooo compelled to us it

  16. #26916
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Haven CT
    Posts
    16
    Credits
    31
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Someones been crossing out my stuff and I live in a town with like 50k people. There isnt a lot of graffiti and I know most of the writers in my town (thats not even saying much ~5 people get out and they havent been hitting up at all). So when Im driving around town I notice some of my tags been crossed but it will say TOY on some but they wont put a tag or anything.

    Should I just put out more throwies or something because I doubt they will go over it and if they do it will only make me look better
    何か

  17. #26917
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    316
    Credits
    515
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    jsut keep doing your thing and if you find out who it is, there ya go thats beef

  18. #26918
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    If theyre not leaving their alias, It could be the buff man fucking with you. In my place of residence, Ive seen buffman crossing out handies with big X's and then writing toy next to it

  19. #26919

  20. #26920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    211
    Credits
    229
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    If theyre not leaving their alias, It could be the buff man fucking with you. In my place of residence, Ive seen buffman crossing out handies with big X's and then writing toy next to it
    How do you know it was buffman

    That's really weird though. The whole premise for the them cleaning up the graffiti is to make the place look nicer. By doing that it makes the place look like there is a battle about to go down hahahah


 

Similar Threads

  1. Newb here.. A few questions
    By cammed89lx in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:16 PM
  2. Shading Questions
    By MAC504 in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:59 AM
  3. Paint Questions
    By Serris in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top