Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Walleeto View Post
    hey, i think this is gonna be a stupid question... can bosny spray paint be used for graffiti?? well i live in Costa Rica and we dont get Ironlak, nor Montona, nor any graffiti paint brands...
    no you can only use montana gold for graffiti
    I have 2 side, one happy one anger. my board is fast and danger just ask a stranger

board ride is serious and quick

No montana gold is only for expert sprayers, everybody else use montana black

I use montana white. fuck darkies
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

I use montana hispanic

best paint for pichacaos

Burners Graffiti Shop - Beirut, Lebanon : Cans, Caps, Markers, Blackbooks, Posters, DVDs, Magazines, Apparel, Original Artist Canvasses, Graphic Design Services and more...
    visit www.fb.com/burnersbeirut

oh shit, they make that? I bet the spray smells like al pastor
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

i bet it smells like a fuking pakis asshole
    I have 2 side, one happy one anger. my board is fast and danger just ask a stranger

board ride is serious and quick

Oii,
    I am new to graffiti and just bought a blackbook and some Stylefile markers to start. I have the following problem;while drawing the ink leaks. A picture describes it better than words haha Name:  IMG-20121029-00123.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  236.9 KB

Thanks you in advance!

well...that wasnt a quesion but im assuming youre wondering what to do to prevent this.
    you have a few options:
    get used to it
    draw over it
    put something under your paper when youre coloring
    color faster
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    letters like that aint gonna get her wet bro.
    -GNASOE-GHK-BH-

I am not a graffiti artist, I do not condone or participate in illegal graffiti, I simply collect, document, and display the work of anonymous artists, I am not accountable for any vandalism under the names represented in any of my posts, it was not me.

Get a book with heavier poundage paper. Like 70 lbs and up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

trying to work on characters but all i can muster is a crappy looking face and extremely uneven limbs...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

one thing i can advice on getting better with character drawings is sketch other charac's you've seen or snatch some off the internet, let your hand get use to sketching the lines until you start coming up with your own ideas. Plus as a old art teacher of mine said, good artists are also good thieves.
    The first duty of a Revolutionary is to get away with it.
    - Abbie Hoffman

Why would you like to copy someone else shit? There is some tricks you can apply if you have difficulties with proportions, shapes, etc...Google, Youtube, Bing are your best friends with that...

A lot of people that are unfamiliar with characters start them with circle, stuff like this :

Trust me, copying others stuff won't help you with you characts skills....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

true with some just copying won't work, but some people may need other ideas to work off of to create shit of their own, it's like a prompt for writing, some people use prompts to help them come up with something creative, till they get those creative juices flowing on their own, different people got different styles of learning, not saying yours is wrong ratz just sayin don't knock the copy method so easily, hell it's how i got actually decent at doing anime.
    - Abbie Hoffman

I feel you on this but let me say that copying someone artwork and getting inspired by is 2 different things but maybe I'm wrong...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well straight copying someones shit and calling it your own yeah that's bull, i guess what i'm trying to get at is use someones sketch for practice by sketching it yourself doing self checks looking at proportions and how your sketch looks compared to theirs, and of course i would advice going with diffrent artists or any fav writer, just so your not going off just one artist but have different styles of influence. But I would also advice as well to try and come up with your own shit while doing this so your not sticking yourself to just going off of someone else stuff. Kinda like dancing, I got some good dance teachers out here in japan I been learning pop lock and hip hop moves from, and for awhile all I could do was what they taught me but I kept trying to find my own style in what they were teaching me, granted I still learn new shit from em but I am starting to have my own pop lock style.
    - Abbie Hoffman

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Getting drunk could help. Jase gets drunk before he goes out and paints, helps ease the tension for him and he relaxes.

But anyone know what kind of markers you'd get for redeeming credits? It would be way cool to get a big marker to bomb with, but I wouldn't care too much for a paint pen. Or should I just wait for the next redeemable checkpoint, which would be a can of paint?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm wanting to try out some new caps, but I'm not sure what I would want to get yet. All the cans that I have are the male valved painters touch and I was considering getting female fat caps and just skipping the cap adapters, but there really isn't a wide variety of female caps out there. Should I get the female caps with an adapter or should I just get the female caps.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What caps do you recommend for Throw ups? I know everyone typically recommends high pressure for throw ups, but I'm loaded on Montana Gold, so i don't have any high pressure cans yet. Is it going to make a huge difference in time it takes to put up?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PIECE View Post
    What caps do you recommend for Throw ups? I know everyone typically recommends high pressure for throw ups, but I'm loaded on Montana Gold, so i don't have any high pressure cans yet. Is it going to make a huge difference in time it takes to put up?
    with molotow high pressure, i can get a full filled in throwie done in a minute tops. with tremclad with stock tips its about 3-4minutes

fingerlickinchicken, no writer likes to get cuffed so it's normal to be freaked by the pigs... just keep doing your thing and avoiding them, sooner or later you'll get used to it and with time you'll gain more experience and will know what to do and how to handle it. you'll eventually panic less as long as you're a bomber on the regular and not just once a month...

Mr. november, I think your best bet are those new wingcap adapters we're making, but frankly mine are still on their way, so I didn't get the chance to test them out, so I can't confirm that they're good, but from the videos and the word, they seem fine (I use loads and loads of shit male cans with stock caps.. so this'll be a game changer if they work out. will update this post with feedback later)
    Other than that, and if I remember correctly, you were at the stage where you're still starting out, so I'll assume that you're still young in the game, and I'll give you the same (best) advice I give to everyone like you. practice as much as you can with shit female cans + stock tips. if you can rock clean lines and fills with those, name brand cans like mtn, beltons, and laks will be a walk in the park later on. remember, your can's quality doesn't make you a good writer, it's your skills that matter. YOU paint the piece, not the can.

PIECE, as far as I know, montana golds have variable valve systems, which means the harder you press on the cap, the higher the pressure, and vice versa. so I guess you're good. As far as throwups are concerned. fat caps + high pressure cans are always a win. higher pressure = faster filling. and fat caps = wider coverage. add those up and you have a recipe for victory. go destroy.
    of course, none of that will matter if you're not experienced with bombing. you'll still be slow at the beginning, but you'll pick up speed the more you do it. so practice practice practice

regarding the forum issues, I'm sorry I had to delete you guys' comments, it's just to tidy the thread up a lil bit. like I say in the announcement, it's being taken care of. some parts have been already fixed. more to come soon.

Burners Graffiti Shop - Beirut, Lebanon : Cans, Caps, Markers, Blackbooks, Posters, DVDs, Magazines, Apparel, Original Artist Canvasses, Graphic Design Services and more...
    visit www.fb.com/burnersbeirut