Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 139 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 3989119129134135136137138139140141142143144149159189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 28106

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

where has fable been, i havent talkd to him in a while

[QUOTE]"TAG IT UP!!!"[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Feb 1 2005, 11:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Feb 1 2005, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ANTIC@Feb 1 2005, 10:59 PM

this was before i knew about the real sane
    woooooow can u say sake [/b][/quote]
    jesus christ gesus krist....dont even start about that again, and yes it looks like sake but i didnt intentionally bite it, maybe subconsciously cus iva always liked his throw

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo think the yellow.aiight.thnx.but heres another
    [/IMG]
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

go out and try it

[QUOTE]&quot;TAG IT UP&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aiight ma bad for all the post but heres another.should i add some things like arrows or jus leave it simple n go paint it tomrroow.[/IMG]
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

seriously, listen to disc. go out and try it. when you paint something and it sucks, the embarassment hits you instantly and you wont be satisfied until you sketch something better.

like things may seem okay on paper, but the only way to know if it&#39;ll work on a wall is to put it on a wall.... SNAP&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aiiight.ill go paint it tomorrow n ill post some flix.thnx guys.

some help plz like if too arrows or how to make the 3d better would be greatly apreciated
    &quot;IF GRAFFITI IS AN ART, AND IF ART IS A CRIME, HOW COME PICASSO NEVER DONE TIME&quot; - buffer i met on the street

Cavemen did it, so did Romans and Egyptians. The Incas did
    it, so did Greeks and Native Americans. There was graffiti on the New York subway a year after it was built. There`s graffiti on the moon. If graffiti is vandalism, and vandalism is graffiti, then man has left his mark with garbage at the farthest reaches the universe.

QUOTE (Alchohlics_Anonymous @ Mar 6 2005, 10:55 PM)
    ^alrite....i raise ya &#036;10, how u feel about a 15 dollar bet buddy?&#33; huh? your scared arnt you?&#33;?&#33;? ARNT YOU?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"GRAFFITI IS AN ART, AND IF ART IS A CRIME, HOW COME PICASSO NEVER DONE TIME"

it, so did Greeks and Native Americans. There was graffiti on the New York subway a year after it was built. There`s graffiti on the moon. If graffiti is vandalism, and vandalism is graffiti, then man has left his mark with garbage at the farthest reaches the universe.
    -------------------
    *shakehead*

read my is graffiti art thread
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Here gesus give me some feedback. Best I could do from your pic you sent me gesus. Any feedback from anyone would be greatly apprechiated.
    RIP WASTER

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Shyd...@Feb 1 2005, 09:58 PM
    Here gesus give me some feedback. Best I could do from your pic you sent me gesus. Any feedback from anyone would be greatly apprechiated.
    why is it always gesus?..... now im never gonna help you...GO..GO. ask gesus for help..

No I was just aiming it towards gesus cause he sent me a pic of how to get an idea of how to write it with all the letters. Like do my whole name. Notice how I said "Help from anyone would be apprechiated" ? Anyone means you too kay. I am sorry I left you out kay
    RIP WASTER

so kay or gesus could u help me with my sketch like how to make it better or any thing? thanks
    &quot;IF GRAFFITI IS AN ART, AND IF ART IS A CRIME, HOW COME PICASSO NEVER DONE TIME&quot; - buffer i met on the street

QUOTE (Alchohlics_Anonymous @ Mar 6 2005, 10:55 PM)
    ^alrite....i raise ya &#036;10, how u feel about a 15 dollar bet buddy?&#33; huh? your scared arnt you?&#33;?&#33;? ARNT YOU?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol its cas i drew it for him but add 3d to it man... kay and changes u would liek to make to it
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Yeah I really suck at 3d so i will have to practice. Is there anything wrong with the letter structure or something? I sorta changed your S around but not really. So any changes i should make on the letters?
    RIP WASTER

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Feb 1 2005, 10:04 PM
    kay and changes u would liek to make to it

there <_<

:lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think it looks pretty sick like that lol

[QUOTE]&quot;TAG IT UP&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]

Actally looks pretty good kay

Jokes jokes :wub: No it does look good like that though.
    RIP WASTER

Actally though could you make any changes you see fit. Or are the letters fine?
    RIP WASTER

Originally posted by o0 *diSc* 0o@Feb 2 2005, 12:10 AM
    i think it looks pretty sick like that lol
    disc u there?