Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 154 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 54104134144149150151152153154155156157158159164174204254654 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 28041

Thread: Questions

^i dont think whoever said that means you should COPY their style, but rather be influenced by it.

And if you want style wars you either need to buy it online or in a store or get a file sharing program and get it for free. Style wars was okay for the history but if yu want to see some real painting then get some good newer videos like any of the MIB series.
    Below the popular kids, in a shifting order of relative unimportance, are the druggies, trendies, preppies, skateboarders, nerds and techies, wiggers, rednecks and goths, better known as freaks. Real losers are invisible.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( THEPOSTWHORE5000)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>...you cant trust nazi hicks</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( bumsuckfun)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if you can get a pen ink chamber to fit securly on a cap it&#39;ll fit into the krylon&#39;s vagina.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i waited an hour and a half to download style wars and when i realized it was a documentary is was pissed. DL stockholm live if you want a good train painting vid

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Sep 28 2004, 11:24 PM
    dude crayon first i just want to say wow a newbie what actaully made it perfectly clear about what he wanted proper spelling and everything&#33; congrat

ok see ime liek u i have no artist skills and yea i know its fuckin MAD frusterating but look as for biting other peoples shit you should go back to the early 80&#39;s and bite peoples back then style and do that for acouple months.... to all the people that are goin to say "oh dont bite man thats fucked up" eat a dick we all did n i will be the first to admit but even the people we bite and bit the oldschool heads and then lil by lil once we got good at the letter we added a small thing to every letter but only one or 2 small things so it still has the old look with some else .... then u that the new shit u got with the lil added part n do that till u get awesome at it then add somthing else do it untill your stlye evolves into somthing of its own which is how u get your style u have today i mewan imnot fuckin great at graff or whatever but thats why i did and my shit went from oldschool letter into a pretty orginaly style that gets hate on all the time cas "its wack" people hate shit are diffrent but the people who do the diffrent shit always are the ones who are progressing graffiti

h34r:

....where can i get stockholm live if i dont have limewire. I dont think my parents would want me to watch it if its all about vandalism and cops and stuff and me being educated by it lol.

i downloaded stockholm live with bitorrent

that vid is one of my favs since a lot of the shots are done in broad daylite so you can see it all being done

it kind of helped me figure out how to paint well
    Below the popular kids, in a shifting order of relative unimportance, are the druggies, trendies, preppies, skateboarders, nerds and techies, wiggers, rednecks and goths, better known as freaks. Real losers are invisible.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( THEPOSTWHORE5000)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>...you cant trust nazi hicks</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE ( bumsuckfun)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>if you can get a pen ink chamber to fit securly on a cap it&#39;ll fit into the krylon&#39;s vagina.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by roller4life68+Feb 13 2005, 05:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roller4life68 @ Feb 13 2005, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GeSuS_KRiST@Sep 28 2004, 11:24 PM
    dude crayon first i just want to say wow a newbie what actaully made it perfectly clear about what he wanted proper spelling and everything&#33; congrat

ok see ime liek u i have no artist skills and yea i know its fuckin MAD frusterating but look as for biting other peoples shit you should go back to the early 80&#39;s and bite peoples back then style and do that for acouple months.... to all the people that are goin to say "oh dont bite man thats fucked up" eat a dick we all did n i will be the first to admit but even the people we bite and bit the oldschool heads and then lil by lil once we got good at the letter we added a small thing to every letter but only one or 2 small things so it still has the old look with some else .... then u that the new shit u got with the lil added part n do that till u get awesome at it then add somthing else do it untill your stlye evolves into somthing of its own which is how u get your style u have today i mewan imnot fuckin great at graff or whatever but thats why i did and my shit went from oldschool letter into a pretty orginaly style that gets hate on all the time cas "its wack" people hate shit are diffrent but the people who do the diffrent shit always are the ones who are progressing graffiti

h34r:

....where can i get stockholm live if i dont have limewire. I dont think my parents would want me to watch it if its all about vandalism and cops and stuff and me being educated by it lol. [/b][/quote]
    ill PM you a link to the yousentit ill make for it.

as far as i know, yeah. i could be wrong though. whatever, ive been pirating music and vids for years now and havent been caught. you have nothing toworry about.

and if youre worried about legality issues then why are you doing graffiti? graffiti = vandalism unless its a legal wall or a canvas

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo Hav... could you send me the link to style wars too man? Or whatever vid your tryin to send around =D

my second piece

soooo.... critiques on my sketch? anyone? bueller? bueller?...

Yeah I know I used to have limewire but my parents took it off my computer cause they didn&#39;t want to get sued. I&#39;m not scared of it they are. Are you sure thats the only way to get it? (besides buying it) If it is Ill do it.

EDIT: Sorry I didn&#39;t see your post before Havoc.

my friends piece

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by roller4life68@Feb 13 2005, 05:46 PM
    Is it legal?
    Lol, don&#39;t listen to Hav, its completly illegal. Think about it, they make it so you can buy it and they make a profit. But when people don&#39;t buy and just fileshare, they make no profit.

Here&#39;s the formula

Video + Toys like us who wanna see how people bomb x money to buy the video = happy herbs who decide to video tape themselves bombing

Here&#39;s the wrong formula

Video + Thieves who fileshare + Toys who would fiend for this video = Mass downloadation of the video...Which in result equals a not happy herb

this is gay ,go talk on aim or msn or somethin

downloadation eh...
    aim : jawnMcCain

Originally posted by CraYon+Feb 13 2005, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CraYon @ Feb 13 2005, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-roller4life68@Feb 13 2005, 05:46 PM
    Is it legal?
    Lol, don&#39;t listen to Hav, its completly illegal. Think about it, they make it so you can buy it and they make a profit. But when people don&#39;t buy and just fileshare, they make no profit.

Here&#39;s the formula

Video + Toys like us who wanna see how people bomb x money to buy the video = happy herbs who decide to video tape themselves bombing

Here&#39;s the wrong formula

Video + Thieves who fileshare + Toys who would fiend for this video = Mass downloadation of the video...Which in result equals a not happy herb [/b][/quote]
    thats why i was gonna send him thi link in a PM. and if he send the link to others id find his family and gut them.

pppsssttt.[whisper] havoc can u send me the link too thanks. [/whisper/] <--isnt that how u end the thing with slashes...idk...

pssssst [whisper]it&#39;s supposed to be like this[/whisper]

[whisper] thanks dawg [/whisper]