Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 772 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 2726727227527627677687697707717727737747757767777827928228721272 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,440 of 28106

Thread: Questions

yo this is the toyest q ever but, ive never used spraypaint before (aside from practicing in my back yard with w/e i find in my garage) and im about to go buy some paint to make ink for my mop this weekend. I told my friend i need a bucket of tremclad and he said he has a shit load of bucket paint in his garage but its all "enamel" "crappy latex stuff". Well I remembered that when I was in osh almost all the rusto cans were "enamel". So is enamel good or bad? I know it can also mean oil based paint and not latex, and oil based is good.
    What I just said is fictional, anything said or posted has been copied from google, I do not condone vandalism in any way.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just go to home depot or somethin and they have little cans of rusto...like 1 pint

get some black or silver enamel and mix that shit with some thinner and youre good to go

if you want add a drop of dot-3 brake fluid to make it ghost on shit
    crewless...

Cool so i take it from your reply enamel is not something i shouldnt get.

I just got confused because i know enamel means latex sometimes, and krylon puts spraypaint on their cans while rusto puts enamel. w/e

Thanks
    What I just said is fictional, anything said or posted has been copied from google, I do not condone vandalism in any way.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah dude i said to get the rusto enamel...its oil based enamel and you can make that shit mad drippy if you like
    crewless...

yea I know how to make the ink dude, I was just bringing up the general question of is enamel not good or is it just confusing me.

1/3 alcohol
    2/3 rusto or tremclad paint

couple drops of dot3 brakefluid
    for the ink im gonna make

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by gotmiak@Sep 29 2006, 12:29 AM
    yea I know how to make the ink dude, I was just bringing up the general question of is enamel not good or is it just confusing me.

1/3 alcohol
    2/3 rusto or tremclad paint

couple drops of dot3 brakefluid
    for the ink im gonna make
    no no no

DO NOT use alcohol

whoever made that shit up is a retard

this is what the proportions should be

1/3 THINNER
    2/3 rusto or whatever
    crewless...

you might want to try it out in your mop without any thinner.
    for me straight rusto bucket paint is thinn enought to make drips.

just my opinion.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Wierd, everyone says Rusto is super thick... I&#39;m gonna go get some. I was going to make my own color, like a really vibrant aqua-ish type deal. It&#39;d stand out almost anywhere

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im thinking about making my own color(s)... real dope ones.

Originally posted by nerdx@Sep 29 2006, 08:27 AM
    you might want to try it out in your mop without any thinner.
    for me straight rusto bucket paint is thinn enought to make drips.

just my opinion.
    the silver is pretty thin, i did the 2/3 rusto silver and 1/3 thinner poured into a shoe polish mop and it was mad thin. to much drips for my liking. wish i woulda just put it with no thinner.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

at my local paint store i normaly get rusto but i got pink dots that dont work for them at the store they only sell the krylon H2O latex paint is that shit bad or good?

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

buy it and try it?
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>I USE THIS TO FIND MY POSTS</span>

i have a purple can of H2O, havent had much of a chance to use it though. seems like you need a few coats to get the color out right, so if possible use something else. i could be wrong though

CARAMEL DRIES SLOW LIKE PRUPLE GLUE

What is a canvas?
    Hi from Holland

Krim Cru under construction...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok im going to answer 2 questions here

h2o krylon....i heard that shit is water based hence the h2o so personally i wouldnt buy it at all. the rain could buff your piece...

and what is a canvas? are you kidding me? come on now...its the same shit that the mona lisa is on...its cloth fabric stretched over a wooden frame and then painted on
    crewless...

Sorry

I&#39;m new to graffiti and i&#39;m dutch
    Hi from Holland

Krim Cru under construction...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

schmoke anda pancake?
    crewless...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dutch&#045;sketch@Sep 30 2006, 09:36 AM
    Sorry

I&#39;m new to graffiti and i&#39;m dutch
    lol... you dont have to be great at graffiti to know what a canvas is... that&#39;s like me sayin "what&#39;s a mobile phone? I&#39;m new to computers"
    Sig

Originally posted by myl@Sep 30 2006, 09:31 AM
    ok im going to answer 2 questions here

h2o krylon....i heard that shit is water based hence the h2o so personally i wouldnt buy it at all. the rain could buff your piece...

and what is a canvas? are you kidding me? come on now...its the same shit that the mona lisa is on...its cloth fabric stretched over a wooden frame and then painted on
    i saw a commercial on TV for the krylon h2o and i believe its for use on plastic stuff like mail boxes and patio furniture. In the commercial it showed the water rolling off the object painted with the h2o stuff sorta like that patio wood stain stuff. Its probably not good for walls and stuff.