Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 781 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 2816817317617717767777787797807817827837847857867918018318811281 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,620 of 28107

Thread: Questions

ok...thanks for info...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Where abouts in the uk do you live

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ye, where do you live man
    i live in the uk too
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i live just south of birmingham near worcester. what about you guys?
    No longer an active member.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i live near norwich, im like the only guy in my town whos does graffiti

I saw the weirdest thing yesterday, a guy came and painted our halfpipe at the skatepark ages ago, it was a real nice peice, and it&#39;s been there for about 2-3 months, then yesterday, he came and painted a thro-up over it, and the hro up was disgustiong, his ountlines went inside the fill, the letters were whack and his drop shadow was off. I was just like wtf?

you sure it was the same dude.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they most defintly are
    [COLOR=gray'][/COLOR]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i live in cheshire
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by doomsayer@Oct 8 2006, 11:21 AM
    I saw the weirdest thing yesterday, a guy came and painted our halfpipe at the skatepark ages ago, it was a real nice peice, and it&#39;s been there for about 2-3 months, then yesterday, he came and painted a thro-up over it, and the hro up was disgustiong, his ountlines went inside the fill, the letters were whack and his drop shadow was off. I was just like wtf?
    His evil, bad graffing twin maybe? Or maybe he was real drunk or something.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mark Ecko&#39;s Getting Up.

Who&#39;s played it and enjoyed? Come on spill the beans haha.

Personally I rented that game out before I got into graff. After playing it I realised that graff was more than writing on a wall and I read into some history and stuff about graff.

The game didn&#39;t really get me into graff but it still sparked an interest.

Overall I thought the game was OK, but it was pretty bullshit with how real it was.
    KASET

i got the game i admit it.
    kinda fun at first but gets old very quicly.
    havent played it in bout a month.

this is usually waht happens with me and games.
    so i try not to purchase them too often.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Chipped XBOX FTW
    KASET

yeah i dont really play any video games any more.
    otown florida

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah same, I don&#39;t really have much time anymore, maybe play once a fortnight, kinda growing out of it as well.
    KASET

yeah man, its definately the same dude, yeah he may of been drunk, ill have to take some pics and compare some of his stuff, i mean some of his stuff is amazingly good, then this morning i saw another one he did which is complete crap.

Originally posted by doomsayer@Oct 7 2006, 06:21 PM
    hes got beef with himself

revolt92 im the same, i live in wales, but the town i live is full of chav tags, im the only one who does anything that resebles graffiti lol

&quot;From a place where few have herd...Wales aka that place next to england&quot;

thats how its like round wer i liv im the only serious 1 :blink:

I want to play Mark Ecko&#39;s Getting Up but i live in Australia which is the only country in the world to ban it :angry:
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>I am sooooooo g4ngst4</span>