Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 811 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 3117117617918018068078088098108118128138148158168218318619111311 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,220 of 28041

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive been writeing 5 years and i was toy once but once u get good u cant get worse unless u havent painted in a year
    tips-coping other peoples style will help u but make sure u dont paint it on a wall because ur fucked..
    all i can say is draw MORE!
    -------------------------------------------

-------paint will never end--------

^^^have your really been writing for 5 years??? cause if so how can you say that biting helps improve your style?!? i remember when i first started i would bite some peoples shit that i liked...it got me no where. when i had to do my own peice without biting someone elses work it came out like shit. i eventually wound up going back and working on simples and block eltters and slowly progressing my style...shit i been writing for over a year and i'm still trying to progress my style from block letters. i really hope your just lying about writing for 5 years because that is rediculous. and for anyone whos just starting out and read that line...dont listen to it. if you really wanna get good do simples and blocks. TRUST ME...

EDIT* as for Ow3k and Revolt...just keep working on your shit man. the only way to ever get good at anything is repitition. i kno i sound like a broken record and so does everyone else on this site...but really the only way to get better is practice. if i were you what i would do is work on your style and letter structure for at least a year before you go out and start spraying anything. if you go out at the level you are currently at all you are waiting to do is get bad mouthed and crossed out.

wow that was a lotta typing lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

im pretty toy too but i agree with atesk one like thats just the truth what he said.
    practice makes perfect
    -tony the tiger
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Cor3000&lt;--------</span></span></span>

i love how the cops just walk by, what country is that? i think im gonna mail myself there. . .
    central california since '88

Originally posted by Kace@Nov 25 2006, 08:01 PM
    im pretty toy too but i agree with atesk one like thats just the truth what he said.
    practice makes perfect
    -tony the tiger
    practice, iiiiiitttt&#39;s GREAT
    - tony the tiger
    i write glas... i thought it might be hard to guess that

603... yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Sancer View Post
    I really don't care. I just saw the oppurtunity to be an asshole and took it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Sluts_r_us@Nov 25 2006, 09:38 AM

all i feel like posting now....too tired..

ad cezr you always gotta show me up dont ya?
    ? :huh:
    B)
    :wub:

Don&#39;t you hate the assholes that reply to a post with nothing but emoticons? They should be banned... :lol:
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

:blink: <_< B) :P h34r: :unsure: hahhahah yes i agree.
    ps. i felt like being a smart ass
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Cor3000&lt;--------</span></span></span>

Yo do you write cor3000? cuz thats a wicked sweet name if you do
    You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

yeah i do
    what you write?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AteskOne@Nov 26 2006, 12:30 PM
    ^^^have your really been writing for 5 years??? cause if so how can you say that biting helps improve your style?&#33;? i remember when i first started i would bite some peoples shit that i liked...it got me no where. when i had to do my own peice without biting someone elses work it came out like shit. i eventually wound up going back and working on simples and block eltters and slowly progressing my style...shit i been writing for over a year and i&#39;m still trying to progress my style from block letters. i really hope your just lying about writing for 5 years because that is rediculous. and for anyone whos just starting out and read that line...dont listen to it. if you really wanna get good do simples and blocks. TRUST ME...
    I kinda have to disagree a tiny, tiny bit.

Copying other peoples styles has helped me quite a bit (more so with handys though), people learn in different ways, some learn buy seeing, some buy doing etc. I&#39;m one of those people who learns by doing.

I still think starting from blocks and simples is the way to go, no doubt, but when you start to progress a bit it&#39;s good to look at some simple-ish pieces (or handys, throws, whatever) and see what they&#39;ve done with their letters and use that in your own stuff but give it your own personal twist. I think this has the downside of one making a style which is pretty much a modification/personilisation of someone elses style. But I still think seeing what other people do and trying it is a good idea.

The biggest tip I think I could give to new writers (not that I&#39;ve been writing for long but it has helped me a lot) is to look at everything in detail. Don&#39;t just look at a peice and think to yourself &#39;that&#39;s a nice piece&#39;, pull it apart. What makes it a nice peice? What has the writer done with the letters? How do the letters interact? Etc etc etc. Pull it apart to the last molecule of paint.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dont get depressed guys, no need to. If your stuck in a rut, grab a dry erase board, and some chisel tip markers (ALOT OF THEM) and practice your tag for as long as you need. Therefore you wont waste paper. And youll get a good buzz going lol.

If you have troubles with a certain letter or you aint feeling your tag, change it up. I cant do K&#39;s very good. So I changed my tag recently. I wasnt liking my form on k&#39;s.

If your stuck ask a moderator. Ask a vet for help. They dont mind all that much.
    (C3ZR may comment with a reply such as: Well here I hope it helps, OH....SNAP&#33 And kinda make you feel stupid but its cool. C3ZR helps me even when its beef time.

Cause I get pissed and say shit like "Curb stomp."

If your stuck ask for help. Bombing science is a mentor.
    PM me if you want to swap mailers!
    AND CLEAN YOUR INBOXES OUT!

Sad thing is this guy probably got the bug to paint now. Taxpayerone lol.

ive always wanted to ask this,but are you the same clockwork from the 12oz dc forums?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I kinda have to agree with d g cos biting helped me develop my own style although my style isnt exactly that good but still.

Honestly in my opinion if your a toy working on nuthin but your bbook it&#39;s not wrong to go out to a REMOTE spot (not seen by the public) and getting the craving to paint outta your system,
    if you disagree with me it&#39;s probobly because your an asshole so ...whatever
    no excuses, play like a champion....

i&#39;ve seen a couple tags up around my area..how can i start to write with these people?

meet up wit em.. duh

before when everyone was talin bout that... i think sonmeone said ij spain or italy I THINK im not sure

what i meant to say was.. how can i meet with these people..?

ask around i guess? cuz if i told u to write on a wall or chill spot "meet me at <wherever> at <whenever>", the pigs&#39;ll get ya

off topic but shit happens....where do all practise your graff?