Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 831 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 3317317818118218268278288298308318328338348358368418518819311331 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,620 of 28071

Thread: Questions

I swear there was a thread that had tons of guides on letter formations and such ... where the hell has it gone?

whats the link to the waster 12 video?
    210 Fam.
    ~608~

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 11 2007, 06:43 AM
    The new 2 graff thread accidently got deleted... :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not pointing fingers, so don't even ask what happened.. But it will be back soon and stronger than before. Sky5 is heading it up so you know it's gonna be a mind blower.
    I swear you can recover if if the forum gets backed up daily???

what do yall use to sketch? for practicing tags? write now I'm using a silver sharpie and a pencil lol

I wouldnt waste a silver sharpie on practicing ... dunno, just my method of things... I used racked permanent marker pens from my old job. I got a whole drawer full of them

hi everyone, wats up

i just got a door 2 door "trying to keep the criminals off the street" salesman high, i think hes selling point was would i rather buy a magazine subscription from him or have him commit crimes in my neighborhood . . . after i heard his story of trying to stay out of jail and wouldnt buy 20 bucks of magazines for an orphanage he asked if i smoked . . . a lil wierd cuz he keep sayin "god bless" even while we were puffin . . . i had fun making fun of him for that . . we both laughed . . . i locked my door once he left . .

the 'new 2 graffiti' thread will be back, hopefully more organized and instructional on the very basics on up . . .

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh, word? I thought something weird was going on round here....

yea it's better then pencil I think though I need to find a place that I can buy some nice markers by money order...

check my ROOOM. alright theres graff in there so crit the canvas. peace.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SPI-3@Jan 11 2007, 03:43 PM
    whats the link to the waster 12 video?
    http://www.sicotik.com/ant/waster12.wmv

surprisingly enough i like the piccasso one the best

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it's so hard to come up with an original fill idea that looks decent.. my fills always suck, someone help hah, i hate asking people cus then i feel unoriginal but whatever i guess...

THE FANCY GANG.

do a buncha money sighns then put gangster next to it thatd be too legit to quit
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

how long should you be drawing for before you start painting... ive been painting for a good several months but.... i dont know i should probibally go back to step one and start fresh.... so what? should i go on a break? should i practice like once a week in chill spots so i dont get rusty? or should i just throw up my bombs from here to no tomorrow and say fuck the haters? im not looking for a word change just a vastly more complex throw up. ive lost my point. but SHOULD i be painting at all? or what?
    QUOTE (NightStalker @ Dec 3 2004, 08:10 PM)
    can you put montana metallic acrylic paint in a kiwi mop ?

u can put fucking water into a kiwi mop. its not like the moment u put the montana paint in ur mop it explodes or something. try it

*if i post pictures it means i stole em, if you dont fucking like it, dont look at them*

i never do throwies
    Oh well. Here is one.
    Startin out well?

is it respectable to not actually do illegal graffiti and only sketch graffti?

alright wtf
    i just went out to paint in a chill spot
    we had cheap ass paint and everything
    and all my frend's paint would come out but mine wouldnt at all
    like it would come out but it wouldnt go on and stay
    was i going too fast or something..?
    and it was raining like a bitch and really wet could that be why...?
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

paint will still go on if its raining just super drippy i heard about this anit paint coating that makes paint like not stick it couldhave been that shit
    <u><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>I WRITE SAY</span></span></u>

yo evryone know waster died. but how?

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>