Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 832 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 3327327828128228278288298308318328338348358368378428528829321332 ... LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,640 of 28107

Thread: Questions

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I read he killed himself, shame really.

R.I.P.

shit that escher is ill
    >>MAVEN<<

i posted some of my stuuf in the throwie/bomb hread for toys. it was on the most recent page with -74 on the end. Anyway, i write pest but i wrote pesto once aand some people were saying how i shouldn't write pesto cause some dud from canada. do you think itd still be cool to just write pest or will i get beef because of that. and if not what about pester or something like that

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hello everyone how's it goin. I have a quick question about my name. I'm worried that if I use it people are going to assume I think of my self as a legend or king. The name I am referring to is Sire. I tried to find someone more publicly renowned that established said name, but I did not come up with any results that answered my question. I do not want to have a name that has already been in use or could eventually bite me in the ass because I am biting. An answer to this would be mucho appreciated. The reason for myself believing it would convey an arrogant vibe is because as you prolly already know Sire is usually used in the context of describing a royal figure or anything of that nature. Thankyou.
    ... "Keeping your pants up is a common courtesy."

Ey,

I just came back from bombing the shit of a factory! It was awesome. Got alot of shit...Yea.

Just Saying.

just fuck around with the letters. just write step or pets or tesp or something
    We grew here, You flew here, Australian Pride!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing="\'1\'" cellPadding="\'3\'" width="\'95%\'" align="\'center\'" border="\'0\'"><TBODY><TR><TD>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Mar 28 2007, 07:59 PM)</TD></TR><TR><TD id="\'QUOTE\'">Im going home, and having a nice, peacefull cry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

does anyone write tase thats big?

just check if SIRE was or isn&#39;t a legend if not your ok if so lose the name.. in either ways it could get you into some beef, i write dream sometimes in english but i don&#39;t have beef over that cause people know i respect him and the respect me it&#39;s just my message that i wanna sent. the point is do youre own thing dont care bout the others
    Y solo tus sueños bastan

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thankyou I know exactly what you are prescribing. Much appreciated. Like I said already I don&#39;t want to sound like I&#39;m arrogant, that is my main dilema. But yeah I like the way my handstyle flows and I can create some solid stuff with these letters. I thought of movin letters around for a different name such as Rise or loose the e and write Sir. Either way I am taking your views to heart and just keep doin my thing.
    ... &quot;Keeping your pants up is a common courtesy.&quot;

i cant for the life of me figure out 3-d for some reason. it makes me feel like a dumbass that i cant figure this out. Can someone please offer some advice on what the fuck im doing wrong or something. anything will help.

Originally posted by Stinky@Jan 14 2007, 01:50 AM
    Hello everyone how&#39;s it goin. I have a quick question about my name. I&#39;m worried that if I use it people are going to assume I think of my self as a legend or king. The name I am referring to is Sire. I tried to find someone more publicly renowned that established said name, but I did not come up with any results that answered my question. I do not want to have a name that has already been in use or could eventually bite me in the ass because I am biting. An answer to this would be mucho appreciated. The reason for myself believing it would convey an arrogant vibe is because as you prolly already know Sire is usually used in the context of describing a royal figure or anything of that nature. Thankyou.
    Theres a Sire here:- http://www.graffiti.org/lisboa/lisboa_3.html

on every corner make lines the same length and going the same direction. then connect the ends of all those lines.
    &gt;&gt;MAVEN&lt;&lt;

Originally posted by Boodabang923@Jan 13 2007, 08:43 PM
    i posted some of my stuuf in the throwie/bomb hread for toys. it was on the most recent page with -74 on the end. Anyway, i write pest but i wrote pesto once aand some people were saying how i shouldn&#39;t write pesto cause some dud from canada. do you think itd still be cool to just write pest or will i get beef because of that. and if not what about pester or something like that
    thers this guy writing pesto here in NJ, all he does his handies tho

Is RAZE taken by anyone big? and why doesnt my signature work? its not big and red.

you have to hit close tagsafter your done typing
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

oprah i dont know a raze but rase is a huge writer in london

i right RAVE but it is close to RAZE......NVM

CHECK ME OUT ON MYSPACE&#33;

http://www.myspace.com/rave_4_life_until_death

Check out my RobotsWillKill Graffiti Galleries: honk
    http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/sho...?artist_id=8069

remove that racist sig now

Last edited by aha; 08-26-2007 at 09:18 AM.

alright i wont write tase maybe stay with pest but probly not what about jest