Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 851 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 3517518018318418468478488498508518528538548558568618719019511351 ... LastLast
Results 17,001 to 17,020 of 28106

Thread: Questions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Umm i was just wondering if you rack some shit and youve got money to pay for it like and they catch you can you just be like ooops and give em thecash?
    <span style=\'colorurple\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>[N01R]</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just got some of this etch cream anyone use this shit in a mop or is it too thick? Mix it with some ink?

I think it might be worthless and I need to find some etch bath..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No, that stuff works great, but if you don&#39;t know how to use it, leave it alone. I&#39;ve seen some wicked flicks of kids fingers melted all to shit. It&#39;s disgusting... Seriously. Remember the scene in Fight Club were Norton gets the acid on his hand? It can get a WHOLE lot worse then that...

Damnit... I had the chance to pick up 80 copies of A Day In The Lyfe issue #4 for 70 bucks today and passed it up out of laziness... I coulda made a grip of loot off that.... <_< I&#39;m thinkin about opening up a sub store in a local music store that caters to graff shit. They already have a skateboard shop and a head shop in there. A graff booth would be pretty hot. I&#39;m sitting on a nice chunk of cash to invest, so this might be a nice time to start stocking up shit and do my thing.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

tru dat
    <u><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>I WRITE SAY</span></span></u>

yeh man i been wanting to start up graff supplies for a while, might start up an ebay shop or somit.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (enigmatic &#064; Apr 25 2007, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    dont listen to anyone on bombing science. its a graffiti website for people who dont write graffiti.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR.

is there anyone who&#39;s in philly that know where to get some stuff from a seccluded place nuthin like home depot or that shyt just sumthing like cezr ones talikng about
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>I Write ESKE</span></span><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'> SE&#33; For Short</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Feb 11 2007, 09:33 PM
    No, that stuff works great, but if you don&#39;t know how to use it, leave it alone. I&#39;ve seen some wicked flicks of kids fingers melted all to shit. It&#39;s disgusting... Seriously. Remember the scene in Fight Club were Norton gets the acid on his hand? It can get a WHOLE lot worse then that...

Damnit... I had the chance to pick up 80 copies of A Day In The Lyfe issue #4 for 70 bucks today and passed it up out of laziness... I coulda made a grip of loot off that.... <_< I&#39;m thinkin about opening up a sub store in a local music store that caters to graff shit. They already have a skateboard shop and a head shop in there. A graff booth would be pretty hot. I&#39;m sitting on a nice chunk of cash to invest, so this might be a nice time to start stocking up shit and do my thing.
    I think I need to get the dipping solution because this cream is too thick. Yeah i&#39;ve read some stories about it getting on skin and burning people. That&#39;s why I don&#39;t even open the bottle without gloves..

etch will even burn through the gloves man so like be CAREFUL&#33;
    <u><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>I WRITE SAY</span></span></u>

would b i nice way to back on some bastards1

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

nice shit. post it somewhere so it get more noticed.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Deso7@Feb 12 2007, 02:32 AM
    etch will even burn through the gloves man so like be CAREFUL&#33;
    It says on the bottle that it won&#39;t burn plastic or some pryax...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

England needs more sunshine.

yeh...it either rainny. wet puddles everywhere. cold. windy....neva sunny but when it is it hoott hot for me&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sup guyssss?? i gots a question.
    thats guy whos account name is "iwritebasic" writes baser now. and i writer bazer....so i was think if tellin him to change his name would be retarded just cuz of one letter....should i tell him or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it depends on if both of you get up and if you live near each other, if you both get up and live near each other you should ask him to change it but if not it should be fine.

umm....dunno. wait until people get confuzzeled.

thats not retarded, uve had that name for much more that him, theres people like Dink, he sometime writes dinker... so if he gets up with that name he really shouldnt.

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i get up with both baze and bazer...so now i guess ill have to wait till the dude gets on...ive told him before on another thread but he seemed to ignore me.....

so. anyone know who that rapper choo-choo is?
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it shouldn&#39;t really matter if you don&#39;t live near him as I said before and scope-it doesn&#39;t really matter who had their name first, the better person should get the name in my opinion.

DankNC

i feel stupid askin, but wats some good artists i should look into, i like shit similar to binary star, but ive worn out their cd, and ideas