Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 861 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 3617618118418518568578588598608618628638648658668718819119611361 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,220 of 28106

Thread: Questions

Originally posted by SCOPE2@Feb 21 2007, 10:09 PM
    i heard all of ACC was locked up cause they had like a meeting where everyone came and someone ratted them out
    bumb

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

Originally posted by .Smoke.@Feb 23 2007, 06:13 PM

is this ur parents beach house that they just let u fuck up?

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

Originally posted by shamee1991@Feb 23 2007, 09:20 PM
    umm.ive notice that u have been, tellin people where to put there stuff...shame somepeople cant read.
    It's a shame there are people like you that enjoy talking shit online. And how am I supposed to move it when I haven't even checked the forum?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (alive &#064; Feb 23 2007, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> no. wrong. completely completely wrong. thats like people who say condoms shouldnt be sold to kids. honestly, think abt this. the logic is, they shouldnt need it, shouldnt have sex. but the fact is, there gonna, so they mind as well be protected while theyre at it. same as there gonna try to fuck with etch and such. so better to distribute knowledge freely and help prevent fingers from being melted off and such, and not act the way that im sure you have once accused our government as improperly acting, withholding information on a need to know basis. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    well said....why do summa u aholes come on2 forums just 2 deny noobs of information and 2 constantly start lil online bitch fites? get over urselves (im not aiming this at ne particular person, all forums have ppl like that)

Originally posted by SCOPE2+Feb 23 2007, 09:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Feb 23 2007, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-.Smoke.@Feb 23 2007, 06:13 PM

is this ur parents beach house that they just let u fuck up?
    [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s actually a side of a garage that a friend of mine let me write on.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (alive &#064; Feb 23 2007, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> no. wrong. completely completely wrong. thats like people who say condoms shouldnt be sold to kids. honestly, think abt this. the logic is, they shouldnt need it, shouldnt have sex. but the fact is, there gonna, so they mind as well be protected while theyre at it. same as there gonna try to fuck with etch and such. so better to distribute knowledge freely and help prevent fingers from being melted off and such, and not act the way that im sure you have once accused our government as improperly acting, withholding information on a need to know basis. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    well said....why do summa u aholes come on2 forums just 2 deny noobs of information and 2 constantly start lil online bitch fites? get over urselves (im not aiming this at ne particular person, all forums have ppl like that)

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo cezr you makin custom stickers whats up with mine holler

ye thats true if there going too trow shit out why steal take the chance of getting caught when you dont have too see you think smart wish i thought like tht lmao i just do what ever comes too my mind tht instant

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That could get you into some shit from time to time I&#39;d imagine. It&#39;s all good tho. :P

Nicca- What you writin&#39; nowadays?
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

NICK, VENOM, whichever.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Feb 24 2007, 02:20 PM
    ...I just accepted a job as a screenprinter. ...

...Anybody got anything sweet goin on?
    Ace bro.

I&#39;m doing a certificate in screenprinting this year. It&#39;s fucking ace so far. Pretty laid back, my lecturers seem pretty sweet. A dude who did the course two years ago is now running a clothing company (graffiti styled artwork on his shit too). I&#39;m pretty sure a couple of other decent writers have done the course (their slaps are EVERWHEER over the screenprinting floor). Apparently they get more employers asking them if they have students for jobs than they have students so I should be able to walk into a job. I love it so far aye.

Yeah, I&#39;ve had heaps of becks, fuck yeah, geah geah. Shouldn&#39;t post when I&#39;m drunk.
    KASET

IF YOU'RE POSTING IN THE TOY FORUMS - GIVE CRITS IF YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE THEM!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cool, I did pre-vocational certificate and worked in textile and sublimation screenprinting for bout 6 years. Plastisol and emulsion dreams.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Feb 23 2007, 09:20 PM
    Anybody got anything sweet goin on?
    i know a guy thats opening a record store and putting usps stickers as the wallpaper. he wants stickers from different people worldwide but nobody aproved my new topic request...
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

I have a quick question for CANVAS what are/is the best type of market to use on them. I heard Deco colors are good but the micheals or w/e its called where I live only has deco color FABRIC. Is deco color fabric any good to use on canvas or just deco color opaque marker kind of the only good one.Also my friend said sakura markers could be used but I just have no idea wha to use to color in things on canvas with markers.
    Any Richmond VA(<span style=\'color:yellow\'>Virginia</span>) or Chester writers pm me

quick question... i&#39;m making this piece which allready i really like it&#39;s kinda different styles mixed together, had some pretty good crits on it from my friends allready but i have no idea what to do with the D any one perhaps has a site with different styles and not the ordenary online graff creators...any help is appreciated
    Y solo tus sueños bastan

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

y dont U, try to make different styles. untl ur happy. works for me.
    justretrosd.deviantart.com

Originally posted by poopis@Feb 24 2007, 01:15 PM
    I have a quick question for CANVAS what are/is the best type of market to use on them. I heard Deco colors are good but the micheals or w/e its called where I live only has deco color FABRIC. Is deco color fabric any good to use on canvas or just deco color opaque marker kind of the only good one.Also my friend said sakura markers could be used but I just have no idea wha to use to color in things on canvas with markers.
    deco fabris blow. paint is to watery and dumps out to fast. they dry like shit also. search around for different micheals and shit cause i had the same problem with the micheals near me. they didnt even have prismas there. i found a different one also in my area that&#39;s stocked full of all colors of decos, zigs, prismas....anything your little heart desires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im in a bit of a dilemma..
    ive been wanting to change up my name but im not sure what...first i gotta make sure they aint taken..the only reason im asking is cuz i wanted to know if anyone else u know gots em.. el barto, braik, drain, recre8..

thanks for tha help

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

There&#39;s a dude in Springfield allready writting el barto. &#39;recre8&#39; is a dope word.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks bro

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits
    justretrosd.deviantart.com

Originally posted by namesake@Feb 24 2007, 07:25 PM
    im in a bit of a dilemma..
    ive been wanting to change up my name but im not sure what...first i gotta make sure they aint taken..the only reason im asking is cuz i wanted to know if anyone else u know gots em.. el barto, braik, drain, recre8..

thanks for tha help
    i think u should use recre8 never herd of any1 wit it
    plus it soundss cool
    yo momma my biach