Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 94 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 4474848990919293949596979899104114144194594 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 28071

Thread: Questions

should my throwie just be "Phen" or the whole complete name???Like "havoc" urs is hav right??
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>What ever you do.. Make sure you end every sentence with.. &quot;YEAH I DID IT, ***** WHAT&quot; deliver it with authority too.. Mabye beat on your chest.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

(infer one)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fuck cops</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by o0 *diSc* 0o@Jan 16 2005, 03:53 PM
    how do u do flares wit a can and wat are other types of lines ?
    this thread is for feedback, check this thread.
    http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...p?showtopic=205
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (LavakingX)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I hate havin ppl not like me on the internet</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Phenom@Jan 16 2005, 05:58 PM
    should my throwie just be "Phen" or the whole complete name???Like "havoc" urs is hav right??
    just do what you want

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Phenom+Jan 16 2005, 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phenom @ Jan 16 2005, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Havoc411@Jan 15 2005, 05:00 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ANTIC
    @Jan 15 2005, 12:41 AM

the a in the first one looks like the a in my throw

Sorry bro but u stole that "A" from "JA" homie uve been caught...lol..but it looks too similar..

http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/sho...p?artist_id=175
    Sorry bro but u stole that "A" from "JA" homie uve been caught...lol..but it looks too similar..

http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/sho...p?artist_id=175 [/b][/quote]
    correction, the a doesnt look like yours, the s and the a are right from sakes classic throw, plus i cant believe thats your throw and you were making fun of me havoc

Originally posted by Phenom+Jan 16 2005, 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phenom @ Jan 16 2005, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Havoc411@Jan 15 2005, 05:00 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ANTIC
    @Jan 15 2005, 12:41 AM

the a in the first one looks like the a in my throw

http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/sho...p?artist_id=175

http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/sho...p?artist_id=175 [/b][/quote]
    actually i stole my a from Gesus when he did it over in paint when i was developing that throw

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dez1@Jan 14 2005, 10:53 AM

here gesus off topic i know but y is ur username GESus i know ur not ges F.A.C.T. and b4 u say lol dez was my old tag untill i found on about the REAL dez :blink: not being a dick or anything dude its just been puzzleing me h34r:
    hmm well first off i do know Ges 3A and was posta paint with him when he came down here but he and the wifey decended to go somewhere else... but thats besides the point and the fact hes one of my biggest insperations

and my user name its GeSus AS IN G-Sus
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

if im not mistaken, GES 3A has done stuff in CT before. hes not the same as GESER, right?

this guy, right

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

... yea i gave it to him but he didnt do it like i said too

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yep thats him heres another one

love ya too geebus

that is SAKE&#39;s S and A ,ur a fake toy son

Originally posted by &#045;>toNE*@Jan 16 2005, 11:07 PM
    first of all....this is the TOY story thread.....secong of all no i didnt bite sake and i dont give a shit what any of u say

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

oh man, sombody ive seen totally bit that S. i think he writes SRO or something

throws and bombs are pretty recycled, you can bet there have been a&#39;s like that all over the world with no actual biting. and that is by no means the same s

yeah, that kid who said i was biting the a&#39;s link was comopletely new to me. ive never see JA&#39;s work

i did this in a min or two watta u think??
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>What ever you do.. Make sure you end every sentence with.. &quot;YEAH I DID IT, ***** WHAT&quot; deliver it with authority too.. Mabye beat on your chest.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

(infer one)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fuck cops</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

looks more like puen then phen, keep working on it, the 1st bar on the n looks too skinny and the mid bar on the e is a bit funny. lower case e&#39;s are easier with throws

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ANTIC+Jan 16 2005, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ANTIC @ Jan 16 2005, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;>toNE*@Jan 16 2005, 11:07 PM
    first of all....this is the TOY story thread.....secong of all no i didnt bite sake and i dont give a shit what any of u say

[/b][/quote]
    lol tone got served.... if your goin to call someone out make sure its JUST liek the work..... that s he did is mad basic so just sit in the back of the class till u learn some more

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Phenom@Jan 16 2005, 11:33 PM

i did this in a min or two watta u think??
    Looks good cept the H looks like a U...move the middle bar up.

aiight thanks homie i just made another one check it out theis are all quickies so i can get an idea....check it out

(infer one)