Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 140 of 431 FirstFirst ... 4090120130135136137138139140141142143144145150160190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 8608

Thread: Mont-Realshit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by porkface@Aug 1 2005, 02:56 PM
    TRIK SAKE SEVER THE NAMES SAY IT ALL. WORLD WIDE FAME. ALL Y'ALL INTERNET TOYS ARE LOCAL. WHAT THE FUCK IS EWOL, HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR GRAFFITI IN THIS CITY SO WHAT EWOL PAINTS ALL THE SAFE SPOTS THE PEOPLE HE WENT OVER ARE ANIMALS IN GRAFF HE HAS NO RITE TO GO OVER EVEN A TAG OF ANY OF THOSE GUYS. PLUS SHUT THE FUCK UP EFFECT WHO THE FUCK LIKES YOU ANYWAYS YOU PAINTED FOR 2 YEARS GOT CAUGHT FOR SCRATCHIES AND OTHER STUPID SHIT NOW YOU DONT DO SHIT. JUST LIKE SO MANY TOYS THT HAVE COME AND GONE AND WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR CK THROW IT SUCKS PLUS WHY CK? YOUR NAME STARTS WITH AN E YOU IDIOT. STICK TO THE INTERNET CHAT ROOMS NO ONE IS IMPREESED OR EVER WILL BE WITH YOU AND YOUR GARBAGE, HEY DIDN'T SEVER GO OVER YOUR TOY SHIT. WONDER WHY? HMMMMM I KNOW WHY...TOYNESS. THE GUYS EWOL WENT OVER ALL GOT STYLE AND FAME AND RESPECT THATS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR ALL YOU JELOUS PEOPLE.
    even though i dont think what porkface said is stupid....some of it is actually true...........but i believe that he is just one more pussy on this forum thats trying to hide his identity....cmon what are the odds of some one looking up bombing science today.......checking out this thread and have this thought out opinion ?....very very slim are the odds ill tell you that......i believe its someone thats been here(the forum) for a while and doesnt have the guts to say who he really is......

in case you take this as an insult porkface......just know it wasnt intentional......i just tryed to get a useless , irrelevant point across
    <u><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>123456789</span></span></span></u>

look out boy(porkface) and check this out all trik ewol and sever are some of my homies ment them all down when they came donw in montreal...i was even there when trik got busted and did all we could to help him...Bitch ass sake can only rock flopswho cares i aint gonna respecthim just cuz he gots flop all over montrealpfff he might be the upest dude down here but he can also be the faggets scariest piss in is pants fag youve ever seen and even if he fucking piece hard i wouldnt respect the dude cuz hes a major fagand dont worry i did tell him that straight in his face and all he did is run away.hes got no life cuz passes evey once in the week a ta to see if his flops got dissed or overwritten...wanna know why hes mostly bombing alone...cuz no one likes is big head attitude...and another thing if trik or sever would see some other intruder in there city trying to rock it more then them im sure theyd just do bigger and better right over it cuz it aint there city..
    think about it?

go ahead and diss meim sure you wouldnt even tell me that in my face cuz you too scared to be stabbed in the neck.

So just proteck your neck so just proteck your neck
    Braaaap

im pretty sure that the day that aliens come down and fucking try to rule this world youll be the first one to just give up and be there bitch..

And ill be the rambo dude killing all villans

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha

i wonder what alien women taste like...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

so anyways

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

umm..
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

skim and ease on the high way

hemp skim ease

dedo hob

hob

skim hob and ease

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

any1 got pics of that causr and sever before EWOL went over it ? Hook it up

This is page 187 on a mothafuckin cop
    Who the fuck are you?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nice beef.. I like it&#33; really

but ewol wasnt alone on that wasnt he?

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u> P R R U U U I I I T &#33; &#33; </span></span></u>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Se ndBoij&#39;s contrasted experiences
    ...theyre like four days old tepid blood</span>

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

Originally posted by Adamo@Aug 1 2005, 10:33 PM

yeah i guess you guys are talking about the throw up thingys they did...

its only a matter of time before it got went over....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Originally posted by Adamo@Aug 1 2005, 10:33 PM

sever is phresh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks dr.spock
    Who the fuck are you?

its not like its there best piece ever....fuck man

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u> P R R U U U I I I T &#33; &#33; </span></span></u>

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

Originally posted by Adamo@Aug 2 2005, 11:41 AM
    thanks dr.spock

sever..causr....trik...sake.
    I guess you would figure that when you over there work ..at least one will cross you after...

they were fuckin trow ups they are made to be overed at TA

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

ca donne a rien toute ses arguments...si les personne impliker en ont riena foutre.. alors kes ca px ben vx faire..paix
    more flixxxx

apperrement sake oui...

BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH

sake est juste mecontent paske y aurais plus personne qui pourra voir kil a fait des throws au tawall avec sever trik et causr.

Meme raison que ya decider d aller au tawall avec trik pour crosser les noise paskil savait kil allais pas cross le trik.
    ah ouais pis faut pas oublier que noise lui a quand mem casser les dents a sake meme si sake avait un criss de U lock de bike avec koi tappeer
    Lopette