Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 322 of 431 FirstFirst ... 222272302312317318319320321322323324325326327332342372422 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 8608

Thread: Mont-Realshit

Fuck le beef et le pettage de yeul....tout le monde a déja été toy
    Faite un battle a la place
    .............avec la paint la

PISCAMEUR TELLEMENT COOL h34r:
    Spektro2

Rip waster...I love you

actually yes you did talk about talent.

* Stay off the lines you toy
    stop heating layups with nasty tags *

toys, nasty tags. if that isnt talking about talent then i dont know what is.

of course i promote respect for the fr8s, i have no clue what nesyk does in yards and i wasnt talking to him or saying that you where wrong to want him out of yards. i said clearly you should chill on the style diss when you aint got much style yourself. stop looking for arguments where there aint none cuz i dont play that way. if you gonna debate something stick to the facts.

im baiting the metros? because the metros arent already bait? go hit some metros solo and then well talk about whats bait and whats not. unlike alot of other people hitting metro/train depots at the moment ive never been chased out and even if im not the safest im pretty much the only one hitting the depot i hit since its one of the more bait ones to do overnight.

10 times more trains then me? that would set you at around 100 trains. big deal, you do steel I do walls. and im pretty confident that i got 10 times more decent illegal pieces on walls then you. not that it means anything.

haha calling me a toy? if it makes you happy haha
    whats there to settle? your pent up emotions on getting that burner crossed out? you came looking for shit and you found it and now you want to act like a thug. im a writer, if i was intrested in meeting people i would go to a dating site and if i was intrested in fightint people id go to a dojo or something.

anyways im done typing i think you got the point already

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Shut up, Fuck&#33;
    ---- ---- ----

Drefus, no one wants to see ur stash of dildos
    Amuse.Ftw.Crew

RIP 12

Originally posted by Amuse&#045; crewless@Aug 5 2006, 11:16 PM
    Drefus, no one wants to see ur stash of dildos
    non c celui de waster

Originally posted by Drefus@Aug 5 2006, 10:46 PM
    Shut up, Fuck&#33;
    on dirai ta trouver le chillin spot de waster ....... waster voire ke tu laisse tout trainer comme ca lol

esti moi ki cherchais ma pompe tbk. thanks drefus&#33;

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

drefus did you like actually find that somewhere and take a pic. if so that is some funny shit
    what

what up what up montreal, new hampshire representative heeere...who runs shit up there?....in english boooooys, no parlez vous francais
    *****s is subpar
    so i came to claim your jugular vein

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ta mère a parle tu francais l&#39;amaricain?

I did find it, all neatly placed like that too.
    ---- ---- ----

i can count to ten, and tell your mother i love her jostah...3 years of spanish vs. an asshole french canadian friend, get me? eh? lol

what crews run montreal, i turn 18 in 3 months so ill be up there real soon...i wanna know what shit i should be lookin for....any legal walls to piece whenever you want?
    *****s is subpar
    so i came to claim your jugular vein

we see nesk on the street.
    not the internet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nesk te burn waste
    jsuis mal placer pour parler pque jai pas vos skills.. c pas le talent c le gangsterisme.. he burn you as easy as playing 21 with a blind motha fucka
    Nescro le Ballerr&#33;

yo otak continue a bodypaint toute les bitch du hood criss de mongol

la qualité tu peu la développé, mais ton attitude fais chier, une autre correction te serais mérité...got it from a fortune cookie don&#39;t know what it means

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahah... UP SUNDAY
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>RUN...HTS...TAS...ya know</span></span></span>

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

im too lazy todo fills...haha

abit quick and with left over paint so yeaaah... had to finish before her mom came back to drive me to the metro =)

----------------
    </span>

intoduce me to your friends please.

Ain&#39;t nobody graff with u ... u can&#39;t c dat ?

Waster j&#39;aimrais savoir qui qui ta mis dans tête que t&#39;avais du talent ?

Ou c tes trips d&#39;acide qui te donnes d ailes ?