Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 323 of 431 FirstFirst ... 223273303313318319320321322323324325326327328333343373423 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 8608

Thread: Mont-Realshit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sacrament waster t rendu pimp good job pour c deux hook la hehe! bang them both

Originally posted by LueM@Aug 6 2006, 10:43 AM
    Ain't nobody graff with u ... u can't c dat ?

Waster j'aimrais savoir qui qui ta mis dans tête que t'avais du talent ?

Ou c tes trips d'acide qui te donnes d ailes ?
    ahha nobody graffs with me?

im somebody who likes to paint alone usually, and i dont have nothing to prove being all like ooo i painted with this writer or that. ive hanged out and painted or sketched with some dope writers and more importantly with some dope people regardless of their skill level. i paint with some total toys just cause they are cool to be around.

bah i think its kind of obvious wether i have talent or not. alot of you guys just hate because you dont like me which is stupid. even if i have beef with people, i still recognize when they do dope shit. im really not saying im the best or anything like that cause im not, but i know where i fit in art wise and up wise. i do some dope spots and i have decent style and can control. call me ego inflated or whatever its simply kicking the facts. you can keep on trying to look cool with your kp10 friends and refuse to see the facts, thats cool you are just looking abit retarded and jealous in the community. but whatever thats not problem now is it? i wont start the whole name dropping shit but some people that rep your crew are pretty down to rock shit with me. so ya... maybe check reality abit, sure your not the one rocking the L?

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

out games are over so go home homo

ahha gotta decide man, diss me about staying at home all day or tell me togo home. hahaha

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

¨i wont start the whole name dropping shit but some people that rep your crew are pretty down to rock shit with me. so ya... ¨ hahahaaa nobody&#39;s down with you

im done talking haha have fun talking to yaselves ill stick to posting shit and you can stick to hating =)

----------------
    </span>

done talkin eh?
    yet you never ever shut the fuck up.
    people dont like you because you never shut up.

all you got are youre internet friends.
    that you get by posting everything youve ever done.
    no one sees your shit on the street.

Keep On Talking.

---- ---- ----

very fresh dre i rlly like that charack&#33; keep on paintin&#33; n props to yur piece at tsn very fresh
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Able&#33; CTR&#33;</span>

very nice le earth crusher dreyfus...nice colors aussi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

les choses se passent a fond t&#39;entend jeune gaillard?

I still have a peice at TSN?
    ---- ---- ----

indeed u do...black with red effects in it right by where the zuel burner used to be
    <span style=\'color:red\'>Able&#33; CTR&#33;</span>

heres one at TA
    ---- ---- ----

clean shit dre, loving the halftone fills

----------------
    </span>

i like that you know that they&#39;re half tone
    ---- ---- ----

ahha school is usefull at times... i have yet to make a halftone stencil, i want to make a cmyk break down but by stencil. would be a hell of alot of work though even for a very low resolution image.

----------------
    </span>

dont forget to put a couple dots for registration&#33;
    ---- ---- ----

Originally posted by jdie@Aug 6 2006, 12:20 PM
    ¨i wont start the whole name dropping shit but some people that rep your crew are pretty down to rock shit with me. so ya... ¨ hahahaaa nobody&#39;s down with you
    hahahahah

thisis too fuggen funny