Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 361 of 431 FirstFirst ... 261311341351356357358359360361362363364365366371381411 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 8608

Thread: Mont-Realshit

im dwon with cola+vast+waster12+every other dumb fuck

on the real

hold it down marks

yall hate them cause of me, realize that

Originally posted by TalibKweli+Sep 27 2006, 11:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TalibKweli @ Sep 27 2006, 11:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sazeone@Sep 27 2006, 09:33 AM
    am i seeing right?

LISON HYH ......... [/b][/quote]
    si tu remarques bien le lison est crosser par le hyh...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ha, j vien de remarquer ca
    thx Quaz
    ''Justify this rage that's roaming over
    Empty all your world, empty out your soul
    To sacrifice it all for the sake of others
    And no one gives a fuck that my life is over''

Originally posted by asteur@Sep 27 2006, 09:37 AM

what jai passer derriere kan vous faisiez sa
    Amuse.Ftw.Crew

RIP 12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

IM ILL ENUFF TO STab yoiu with the wrong end of a knife....motherfuckerrrrrr

Originally posted by Quazame+Sep 27 2006, 02:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Quazame @ Sep 27 2006, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TalibKweli@Sep 27 2006, 11:40 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-sazeone
    @Sep 27 2006, 09:33 AM

am i seeing right?

LISON HYH .........
    si tu remarques bien le lison est crosser par le hyh... [/b][/quote]
    hmm hyh is dead man, since all diffrent beef inside hyh involiving loes,shok,dock ect.. its been dead they been doin there own thanggg and "lison" was never part of hyh he was always nrk and i dont even think he rights anymore since they caught him for hittin sumthin like 4 or 5 metro stops or sumthin in 1 night, sapositly they also taped his phones n shit ne ways fucked up shit, just quriouse why the fuck theres an hyh right under him :s

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Amuse&#045; crewless@Sep 27 2006, 04:10 PM
    what jai passer derriere kan vous faisiez sa
    woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hands so fast he could outspin the flash
    Known to smoke a whole mountain of hash to the ash

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

montreal kids take graff 101 or some shit graffiti history fuuuck they got the events on lock down

arkes benks

Originally posted by souk1+Sep 27 2006, 04:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (souk1 @ Sep 27 2006, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Quazame@Sep 27 2006, 02:56 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-sazeone

am i seeing right?

LISON HYH .........

hmm hyh is dead man, since all diffrent beef inside hyh involiving loes,shok,dock ect.. its been dead they been doin there own thanggg and "lison" was never part of hyh he was always nrk and i dont even think he rights anymore since they caught him for hittin sumthin like 4 or 5 metro stops or sumthin in 1 night, sapositly they also taped his phones n shit ne ways fucked up shit, just quriouse why the fuck theres an hyh right under him :s [/b][/quote]
    Souk. Shush kid. You talk too much (and I should know bout shit like that haha)

this and before saying shit about Cola. Cola destroys. Period. People beef with him cause they are trying to hold unto some fame they had 2 years ago when they USED to bomb and are getting bitter about it and then the rest of the midplayers in the mtl graff scene hop on the generic bandwagon as usual.

As he said...

I bet most of you don&#39;t even realize that.

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Originally posted by morningglory+Sep 27 2006, 05:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (morningglory @ Sep 27 2006, 05:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by souk1@Sep 27 2006, 04:15 PM
    Originally posted by Quazame@Sep 27 2006, 02:56 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-sazeone

am i seeing right?

LISON HYH .........

hmm hyh is dead man, since all diffrent beef inside hyh involiving loes,shok,dock ect.. its been dead they been doin there own thanggg and "lison" was never part of hyh he was always nrk and i dont even think he rights anymore since they caught him for hittin sumthin like 4 or 5 metro stops or sumthin in 1 night, sapositly they also taped his phones n shit ne ways fucked up shit, just quriouse why the fuck theres an hyh right under him :s
    Souk. Shush kid. You talk too much (and I should know bout shit like that haha)

this and before saying shit about Cola. Cola destroys. Period. People beef with him cause they are trying to hold unto some fame they had 2 years ago when they USED to bomb and are getting bitter about it and then the rest of the midplayers in the mtl graff scene hop on the generic bandwagon as usual.

As he said...

I bet most of you don&#39;t even realize that. [/b][/quote]
    haha wtv man. say what u want about the whole cola thing cuz wtv now i dont give a fuck bout him he went over my thing and i took it back and its still there so im glad so thats over with .. now this thing with the lison and hyh, i would know.. trust me, i just know all the right people.

and by the way ppl beef with cola because he goes over any1 he feels and one day he gonna go over the wrong person and then hes fucked everything he has will be crossed out and hed prolly get beat .. all it takes is a lil trowie over one of sakes , quidams, banks ect shit and he is fuckkkkkkkked so wtv like i said he lieks to go over ppl&#39;s shit.. fine but hes gonna get whats commin to him period. h34r:

you know all the right people huh? if you knew sake... youd know he doesnt really beat people up. more like he GETS beat up. ask noise about that time... uh i mean 3 times.

as for the lison and hyh thing... please. everyone who looks at walls in mtl knows about that. doesnt take a genious.

he went over your thing? are you a toy? was it a legal wall? was it a throw or a tag? if so I dont see why you are complaining. please prove me wrong.

and getting beat doesnt mean shit... AWR beat up and stabbed JaOne. He still took out all the AWR pieces from the banks for a while. some kids keep on going no matter what you do, think Cap as well.

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sti que t&#39;es le pire toi
    hahaha

ahha wtv fuck keep talking i no ill reply then u will then ill go on forever so lemme just say this im tellin u that cola will get whats comin to him from someone im sure of it and the thing with sake u dotn think hed do shit id double dare u fuck to next time u see him tell him what u said now i can garentee u ud shut the fuck up and not mention taht shit againif u dont no shit about him dont say shit about him dont forget ppl talk man im sure u herd that story off some fucking kid.
    this shits over with cuz ill never end. h34r:

Werd im getting bored of replying haha. last time I met sake he tried to act like he didn&#39;t write lol. so ya...

----------------
    </span>

yo acteh you go a flick of the pic next to yours, and i used to work there not any more&#33;&#33;&#33;but i still talk to peeps from there
    All*Dames*Exploited

Exploited do u write LSD in Laval?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

c pas un crew LSD???

&lt;&lt;what is it you wanna do when you grow up? eh yo Im gonna be a Jedi&gt;&gt;
    --SmoG----DerS------------&#62;.TF. &lt;------------FonKE---KReZ---------spark
    http://www.myspace.com/smogoner

Entre autres. Also some kid in st-lorent if memory serves

----------------
    </span>