Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Montana Hardcore Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Seek, Sep 16, 2004.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seek

Seek Member

hey all!
    I bought a Montana 15mm tip Hardcore Paint marker and a OTR.170 Hard-to-Buff from B Science not long ago. I have been doing some heavy taggin with these markers and found the Montana marker fuckin great. the Hard-To-Buff is supposively drippy but I wouldn't say that it is. Sure, it's still a good marker (realy opaque and all) but I haven't got any drips from it and the ink is pretty low already. The ink for the OTR is highly permanent (learned so by getting some on my fingers!).

The Montana marker is great. Even tho it doesn't say anything about drips in it's description it can be nice and drippy. Also really opaque paint. The pump system on both markers look almost the same but you can tell they are a bit different. I also think how they made the agitator in the Montana marker to sound like a spray can when you shake it up is pretty cool.

My next order will be the OTR.060 Molotow Burner marker and Tipmix 3. The Burner marker is supposed to have the Flowpen's pump system so I will see how it 'flows'. :D

Peace. B)

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

newbies..... there really wasnt a need to make this thread theres alreayd a mtn mark thread and yes they do work great thats why i have every montana and on the run marker ever made

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

oh and its notnposta sound like a paint can its to make the paint normal cas when it sits for a longtime it seperates... plus shaking is not a good thing if u bomb alot

4. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

montana markers r gd but if you tag something and it gets wet u can wipe it off with ur finger! <_<

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

wtf is this thread about?? You just telling us your opinions and i dont reali care what you think. So stop making shitty threads please.

6. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...THERE IS MANY OTHER MARKER THREADS WHERE YOU COULDHAVE POSTED THIS

7. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

yah. I think everywriter that's not toy has used these markers...We don't needa description on something that's been around.

try mixing some xylene with the montana and it make's it harder to buff.

8. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

where would u get xylene.....ive never seen in like on a shelf or anything, but it's in deco's and magnums and such.......

9. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

The link master strikes again!

Montana Markers

OTR markers

Markers Thread

Your tagging markers

All topics previously started about montana and OTR markers. And by the way, the OTR Hard to buff, is actually, quite easy to buff. And the OTR.060. barely "flows", same with the flow pen. Homemade mops are where its at. I would also like to know where to get xylene.

In all honesty buddy no one cares what you're gonna order. Next time just use an already existing thread to comment.

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

try the hazardous chemical aisle at home depot.

11. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

wellllllll ive got some hard to buff ink in my flowpen BEAT THAT

12. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

seek......................hmmmmmm too much like seen in my mind and i hate that shit.

13. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

welll PERSONALLY...i prefere montanas cuz they come in sexy colors and are opaqe...so what if they are easily buffable...if the person really wanted to buff whatever is there they are gonna take it off no matter what ink it is...no ink nor paint is totally perminant...just some take a little more time to buff...or just the right chemical....

14. LOST

LOST Senior Member

whats the point of this thread? anyhow, how about "posterman" paint markers-cheap and get the jod done.

15. Mister Elmo

Mister Elmo Senior Member

Montana markers suck big fat hairy goat hooves. They're water based, and one time I opened up my pink XL and there was fucking mold on the nib thank you very much.

16. retsam

retsam Senior Member

everyone else would care why?

17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

mold.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
    never tried montana anything....

18. expo

expo Senior Member

19. shyone

shyone Elite Member

otr .060 nibs get fucked up easy