Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 391 of 463 FirstFirst ... 291341371381386387388389390391392393394395396401411441 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 9250

Thread: Canvas/Digital

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stop hating....it just needs lensflare and more filters.

j/k...but in reality the composition's ok, the anatomy on the character needs a lot of work, the perspective on your electronic stuff seems a bit off...also maybe vary your lines and work on your letter structure for the piece

* but overall you have an 'attractive' image you just need to work out the detals and don't crutch your abilities w/ digital specially in the Canvas thread.
    Last edited by FuLa; 01-13-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: better wording.
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

really salt i pictured you as a well rounded artist/graphic designer?

all i have been doing for the past few months is digital stuff .. new thing im working on is scanning canvas and fusing digital elements with hand painted styles .. kinda like ebur is doing but with a different twist.
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

salty, you got anything new in the works? this thread is in need of a new salty creation

TMC/FCA

enmity...im unfortunately a selfish, and stubborn bastard, who will collapse under my arrogance before i can reach my undetermained potential, which i find out later standing at the gates of hell, was simply to open up my mind to a kid posting digital art on bombingscience who i was giving a hard time to=P

and i rockyourass... ill be posting a letter piece in the blackbook section in a day or so, maybe expect a new canvas by early next week..=P

remix as in a digital artist remixed the drawing I did.
    I see no problem with digital though, it simply completes jobs that human hands are not capable of. Finding new tools to create artwork with is not something to shit on.

I find it kind of annoying when people question my anatomy though, obviously I intentionally made it inaccurate. I didn't make their hands and head huge because I have no concept of anatomy, I did it because that is how I wanted it to look.

Thanks for the comments

Oh, and it is on canvas, hence being here.

"I see no problem with digital though, it simply completes jobs that human hands are not capable of"

oh you live in denial?? i heard its cold up there right now=P... how about... "its simplifies the process of having to do it by hand"...

Quote Originally Posted by saltybastard View Post
    "I see no problem with digital though, it simply completes jobs that human hands are not capable of"

oh you live in denial?? i heard its cold up there right now=P... how about... "its simplifies the process of having to do it by hand"...
    I have nothing to be in denial about..
    Most of work is strictly traditional.
    However, I want you to draw a Mandelbrot set. By hand. It's not happening without a computer because your HANDS CANNOT DO IT, to prove my point.

oh you... ebur, dont get all excited... oh, an i dunno, that would be the 3rd Mandelbrot set ive drawn this week..kinda growin old.. and the word in your reply "CANNOT"...not familure with it, hmm... sounds like a condition of exceptance.... either way this has been fun and my lunch break is over now... keep em comin!

Quote Originally Posted by saltybastard View Post
    oh you... ebur, dont get all excited... oh, an i dunno, that would be the 3rd Mandelbrot set ive drawn this week..kinda growin old.. and the word in your reply "CANNOT"...not familure with it, hmm... sounds like a condition of exceptance.... either way this has been fun and my lunch break is over now... keep em comin!
    Okay you passed the first test.
    Now try drawing a life size version of the poster for Jingle All The Way starring Arnold Schwarzenegger completely out of mandelbrot sets, without a computer.

And I'm not as excited as capital letters may portray it, I'm trying to have a discussion, not an argument.

jesus ani resize that shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    letters aren't bad, but it curves up.
    It's like it has a graffiti boner.

Anything posted on this forum is not mine all of the pictures are stolen even those i claim to be mine i am not responsible for and i do not condone illegal graffiti.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when I was talking about anatomy I was mostly talking about the face of the girl...The lips seemed flat and the boobs wonky....but in general as a tip that I've learned is tha people are normally drawn (in any artwork) to the eyes/face and/or hands of a painting...you might have a great figure and robotic stuff but if your face and your hands seemed neglected....the whole piece lacks...the first thing I look at in your piece is the hand in front, then the lips...and it seems 'doodled'...therefore making the whole piece look 'doodled'....the electronic stuff has more detail than your face or your hand...
    anyway I think it's good...I'ts a cool idea and you're obviously causing talk because it has reached people to some degree.. unlike 87% of what is posted.
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think the general point salty is trying to make is that it CAN be done, no matter how big, difficult, elaborate, etc, it's just a matter of patience and devotion to the piece.

are those canvases studio... or gallery wrap???

Quote Originally Posted by FuLa View Post
    when I was talking about anatomy I was mostly talking about the face of the girl...The lips seemed flat and the boobs wonky....but in general as a tip that I've learned is tha people are normally drawn (in any artwork) to the eyes/face and/or hands of a painting...you might have a great figure and robotic stuff but if your face and your hands seemed neglected....the whole piece lacks...the first thing I look at in your piece is the hand in front, then the lips...and it seems 'doodled'...therefore making the whole piece look 'doodled'....the electronic stuff has more detail than your face or your hand...
    anyway I think it's good...I'ts a cool idea and you're obviously causing talk because it has reached people to some degree.. unlike 87% of what is posted.

Ah, I got ya; I see what you mean. Usually when people have issues with my anatomy it's because certain limbs are too big, but that's like saying Popeye is a poorly designed character because he has big forearms. ha. Sweet, thanks for a good critique.

Yeah I get what Salty is saying, but I write code for music visualizers as well, and stuff like that does not happen without computers, except for things like putting sand on a speaker or whatever, but that limits you to only what sand on a speaker can do, not too much.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is graffiti, not music.

Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    this is graffiti, not music.
    not music, music visualizers.
    Which I'm not calling graffiti, but it's a definite visual art form. Anyway, I'm going to shut up until I have more flicks.

studio. I did em for my sister.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots