Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 141 of 462 FirstFirst ... 4191121131136137138139140141142143144145146151161191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 9240

Thread: Canvas/Digital

Originally posted by name_one+Aug 10 2006, 04:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (name_one @ Aug 10 2006, 04:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-forgot my password@Aug 9 2006, 09:26 PM
    yo name one its mad funny that the picture in your signature is in someones backyard dont lie. you dont bomb u dont even really write.

~name one new york city
    what does it matter that it is in a backyard? i dont do pieces with spray cans outside but i do write. never checked my blackbook shit? i quess people will like it more than your crap.

and btw you should stop writing your "fantastic" name one in new york city caz its ugly as fuck, and you&#39;re toying up walls. and why do you always return when you got banned? never noticed nobody like you? gesus wrote "fuck name1" in his sketches somewhere around the 1000 pages in the blackbook thread. so shut the fuck up next time and think about it when you&#39;re talking bullshit.

peace " ~name one new york city" <_< [/b][/quote]
    TOY BATTLE
    hahahahahha
    the second name is whacker tho
    if ur not getiin up and putin in work outside of ur backyard you need to drop it and stop graff.
    htis shit aint a game
    fall off.
    and ur a fucken bombingscience nerd kid.
    you no the pages where certin people say certin things
    fuck that
    get a life

whatever

fuck yall

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not completely done...

peace&#33;

Originally posted by &#045;=AgA=&#045;TrAnCe+Aug 10 2006, 03:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-=AgA=-TrAnCe @ Aug 10 2006, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by name_one@Aug 10 2006, 04:08 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-forgot my password
    @Aug 9 2006, 09:26 PM
    yo name one its mad funny that the picture in your signature is in someones backyard dont lie. you dont bomb u dont even really write

~name one new york city

what does it matter that it is in a backyard? i dont do pieces with spray cans outside but i do write. never checked my blackbook shit? i quess people will like it more than your crap.

and btw you should stop writing your "fantastic" name one in new york city caz its ugly as fuck, and you&#39;re toying up walls. and why do you always return when you got banned? never noticed nobody like you? gesus wrote "fuck name1" in his sketches somewhere around the 1000 pages in the blackbook thread. so shut the fuck up next time and think about it when you&#39;re talking bullshit.

peace " ~name one new york city" <_<
    [/b][/quote]
    OH~EM~GEE

GESUS....THE ALMIGHTY TREMENDOUS POWERFUL AMAZING GESUS...SAID "fuck name1"

OMG

maybe I SHOULD start hating name also&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i said name vs name battle fagmij fag fag. postmanslut, you male whore horse fucking bastard.
    SLABA

Originally posted by Struk@Aug 10 2006, 07:01 PM
    not completely done...

peace&#33;
    i dont really like the things coming off the sides, the pieces could of used a little more practice. the background is fresh&#33;

tode that is pretty bad no beef.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Originally posted by shitquake+Aug 10 2006, 06:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shitquake &#064; Aug 10 2006, 06:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    yo name one its mad funny that the picture in your signature is in someones backyard dont lie. you dont bomb u dont even really write.

~name one new york city

TOY BATTLE
    hahahahahha
    the second name is whacker tho
    if ur not getiin up and putin in work outside of ur backyard you need to drop it and stop graff.
    htis shit aint a game
    fall off.
    and ur a fucken bombingscience nerd kid.
    you no the pages where certin people say certin things
    fuck that
    get a life

whatever

fuck yall [/b][/quote]
    you should shut the fuck up ^.

well new york city name lets have a battle or do you suck that hard

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Struk@Aug 10 2006, 07:01 PM
    not completely done...

peace&#33;
    Really feeling the backgorund and the STRUK piece, very clean. I&#39;m not really digging the structure and fill on that other one. Not bad overall, Keep it up.
    -IKEZ THE NINJA-

Imagine a city where graffiti wasn&#39;t illegal, a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a living breathing thing which belonged to everybody, not just estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall....its wet.

-BANKSY-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

any critz for my lil thing lol?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>But then again... I guess the moment you completely foget about a person.. That's when they really die..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by &#045;=AgA=&#045;TrAnCe+Aug 10 2006, 03:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-=AgA=-TrAnCe @ Aug 10 2006, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

~name one new york city

here here. i think a name vs name is in order battle. [/b][/quote]
    im a graffiti writer, not a fan that draws and paints alot, unles u are in a wheelchair or some shit i got no respect for you as you are a graffiti leech, your an arttist, okay, ill give u that, but u arent a graffiti writer, by deffinition, you arent.

like u said.

"i dont do pieces with spray cans outside but i do write"

copy and paste

whatever, i dont ever do paintings in peoples backyards with montana cans and all afternoon . maybe if i did mine would burn yours, but the fact of the matter is actually writing is different than one of your sketched out color by number style jock pieces you do in your grandmas backyard, you are a hobbyist

i write graffiti, im going to tonite, after midnight casue what i do is considered vandalisml and what u do i consider fraud.

yours truely,

name one -since like 1996 or some shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what the fuck thats the dummmmest beef i&#39;ve ever heard. "Gesus doesnt like you so like you&#39;re dumb". shut up man. let name do his thing, and dont claim you are better than him because your shit sucks. i dont even care if im acting like an idiot its just lame that so many people hate on name. he gets up. we dont. we should face that.
    SUP

i second that.

edit.

i guess since its a new page i HAVE to post some pics so heres some older stuff.

I know this one sucks i was just messing around with things i could nail up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice stuff man.
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like the bunny one, and the hand one alot
    78 ZOF 78

Originally posted by dcite@Aug 11 2006, 10:41 PM
    and dont claim you are better than him because your shit sucks.
    mine?

i write graffiti, im going to tonite
    and just a question, i dont know how old you are now, but did you spray when you was 15?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

name_one burns name one. end of.
    SLABA

Originally posted by forgot my password@Aug 7 2006, 09:30 PM

is that the same omen that was in sudbury couple years back?
    R.I.P waster12

Ruse mixed medias..
    PR KILLS.

theres a name in toronto to. thats prolly the one ur thinking of fonky monky.
    peace

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah dude i was confused as to which name you were. theres a third name who posts in the blackbook thread who does crappy stuff. so nevermind your stuff is great man, but i just think its lame when people hate on name (kh). he does his thing and we should respect that, and i dont know why you would call him toy. s&#39;just dumb. and its also still stupid that you used gesus in your defence.
    i&#39;ll stop i&#39;ll stop.
    SUP

Originally posted by Jizzmop@Aug 12 2006, 12:44 PM

Ruse mixed medias..
    well done...

when are we gonna bomb together?
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP