Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 151 of 462 FirstFirst ... 51101131141146147148149150151152153154155156161171201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 9240

Thread: Canvas/Digital

thats why u only post in the canvas and blackbook thread.

you never bombed shit in your life!

you imitate what u see in the streets and rock it in your house with the door locked. thats what u do.
    thats whats up tho. i still think u must be in a weelchair or something.
    so ill leave it alone

congrats on all those pretty drawings tho/.

fuck you if you said "ill leave it alone" than fuking leave it alone you bitch. dont even start again with this bullshit. we already know that i dont bomb. not YET. what do you wanna hear, that you're better than me? i dont give a fuck. i do what i like to do, and im not gonna stop with it. so just leave me and go spray your own toy crap. fucker. and what you were saying about i dont bomb in my life, is cause im only 15 bitch. im sure you didnt even know what a spraycan was when you were 15. so just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Isnt the name that bombs like 14, and i think seon is like 14 - 16.

ahahaha

how could u do art like that and never spray paint in your life, never bomb anything???

YOU ARE COMPLETLY IMITATING!

its holarious.

when i was 15 i was in and out of state run facilities, bombing, fuckin bitches with no rubbers, hopin fences, bolt cutting locks, getting all busted up n shit tryin to get up

payin dues and shit

i shoulda just played it cool and spent alot of money on art supplies and imitated the shit i seen on the tracks. i guess i chose the slower route to internet stardom

im sure ur an ok dude in real life. just not in the graff world

ahahaha

how could u do art like that and never spray paint in your life, never bomb anything???

its holarious.

when i was 15 i was in and out of state run facilities, bombing, fuckin bitches with no rubbers, hopin fences, bolt cutting locks, getting all busted up n shit tryin to get up

payin dues and shit

i shoulda just played it cool and spent alot of money on art supplies and imitated the shit i seen on the tracks. i guess i chose the slower route to internet stardom

ahahaha

its holarious.

payin dues and shit

ahahaha how could you post something that gay 6 times in a row.

lay off him. just cuz someone doesnt paint, doesnt mean they suck at other things. maybe he doesnt have the desire to paint but just likes the art form. or maybe he doesnt feel comfortable with his skills (or is over critical)and has been practicing to get to the point where he does. Name One is good at what he does and for being 15 shit that's amazing in my opinion.
    Not sure what i write

-i spend atleast 3-5 hours on a simple block letter sketch, i make sure every angle is perfect- haha

forum probably fucked up, not him

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This is my first painting in nearly three months. Any crits?

Originally posted by Not A Moose Eater@Oct 28 2006, 06:42 PM
    ahahaha

im only in this for 2 years ( then i started with making things that looks like graffiti, couple of years back i also had something with graff, but that was all toy shit) so i dont really get why you're talking about NEVER again and again. ill go spray soon but not yet. im feelin my sketches how they are now but i cant start with spraying my sketches how they are in my blackbook. thats just to difficult. so i need to start with sometin simple but i dont really like simple. thats why i dont spray...

...YET

well if you dont start soon you'll never get better at it, and you'll never be able to paint what you sketch anyways.

Theres no harm in buying large pieces of plywood, priming them and then dropping a piece, priming it, dropping a piece, priming it, dropping a piece over and over and over again until you're good.

You already do that, but you don't do it with cans. So, just... do it man

You have the skills and talent but not motivation to begin anywhere.

Granted your painted shit might be really wack in the beginning, but you'll catch on quite quickly.

Anywho, dont worry about moose eater, he probably just has sand in his vagina

^Theres someone with his head on strait

He probly has enough sand in there for the crabs to build a lil castle.
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

Originally posted by eTAW!@Oct 28 2006, 12:06 PM
    forum probably fucked up, not him
    oh i know but i was being a dick since he flipped out
    Not sure what i write

-i spend atleast 3-5 hours on a simple block letter sketch, i make sure every angle is perfect- haha

Originally posted by name_one@Oct 28 2006, 11:08 AM
    is cause im only 15 bitch. im sure you didnt even know what a spraycan was when you were 15. so just SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    Your stupid i was bombing shit when i was 14 the fuck you talking about "im only 15" What a sorry ass excuse. And what makes you look even more stupid is "im sure you didnt even know what a spray can was whenyou were 15" I guess Graffiti came first then spray cans right? i know this comment was made for Name but stupid excuses and comments like these are fucking stupid and funny at same time.

--------------------------
    ahahaha how could you post something that gay 6 times in a row.

lay off him. just cuz someone doesnt paint, doesnt mean they suck at other things. maybe he doesnt have the desire to paint but just likes the art form. or maybe he doesnt feel comfortable with his skills (or is over critical)and has been practicing to get to the point where he does. Name One is good at what he does and for being 15 shit that's amazing in my opinion.
    ------------------------
    Again, 15 is but a mere number. How old is everyone here 40?

-------------------
    well if you dont start soon you'll never get better at it, and you'll never be able to paint what you sketch anyways.

Theres no harm in buying large pieces of plywood, priming them and then dropping a piece, priming it, dropping a piece, priming it, dropping a piece over and over and over again until you're good.

You already do that, but you don't do it with cans. So, just... do it man

You have the skills and talent but not motivation to begin anywhere.

Granted your painted shit might be really wack in the beginning, but you'll catch on quite quickly.

Anywho, dont worry about me i have sand in my vagina.
    -------------------------
    I tottally dissagree with you. I say you go get better on the streets so you know what it feals like. Its not that hard to find an dark alley or some tunnel or someplace to practice on. You keep saying you dont paint YET.... How long you gonna say that for? another 10 years?

im not trying to start something but for me painting "on the streets" didnt really get me better any more then practicin on a piece of wood.but that's only because i live in a place where im the only person who paints and there is one that goes to my school and paints in a different town and 2 or 3 that just sketch so its not that much different to be on the street or practicin in a chill spot.maybe thats the situation of NAME. but i totally agree that he should at least paint everyonce in a while to get his can control better. i thought he did spray on the boards he has but i guess not.

MORE CANVAS PICS!!!!!
    Not sure what i write

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

12 x 16 x 1 3/4" deep canvas

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats so sexy, PM id be down to buy

they all know who BornLegends and Instant Classics are, all of them

my recent work on flickr

nice now drop a peice on it .