Page 32 of 462 FirstFirst ... 12222728293031323334353637425282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Canvas/Digital

My boy egor, nice work mindo.

FOE

^hot shit man, deffinatly feelin those

shits good

i am working on one at home

it blue with like mad drips in some spots
    when you turn it upside down it looks like tall thin mountains or termite hills
    it should be pretty sick when its finished

i just made a nautical star 2 layer stencil for it
    its pretty sweet

i will post pics of it tonight if i get a chance
    along with my inventory
    RWG rawks we got

shits hot
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

...SURVIVAL OF THE OLDEST TRIBE WHOSE SOLDIERS DIE...

im sorry didnt like it at all, i would suggest to just practice on one canvas keep doing several on one, after you finish it, post it up, then just paint over until you reach a pretty good level, then make several different canvas's
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

my first canvas.....yea

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

enjoy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Thrillhouse@Jan 19 2005, 01:52 PM
    My boy egor, nice work mindo.

FOE
    fucking hot man. i&#39;m feeling that shit. props
    All Good Things Must Come To A End.
    It hurts 2 be here.
    RIP Mac Dre
    RIP Tues LAC VSB

Originally posted by ANTIC@Jan 19 2005, 07:05 PM

my first canvas.....yea
    bump

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

yeah.......we saw it...umm its pretty good for your first........i like the green, keep at it

...SURVIVAL OF THE OLDEST TRIBE WHOSE SOLDIERS DIE...

damnit, we saw all of these already..........sheesh&#33;

yo fair , he see if they want a canvas done by me.......just wondering i need to sell some stuff fast..........

a personalized canvas anything they want on it that is.....

selm you got some of the most unique canvasas i seen

antic i&#39;m feelin ur canvas.. the green is sick and i like the japanese.. specially since i&#39; m japanese

yeah, i would be able to read it, if it was in hirigana, but its in katakana&#33;&#33;......

SOMEONE BUY SOME OF MY CANVAS&#39;S........

....please.......?

personalized canvas........

h34r: :blink:

if interested in one (for cheap&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33 pm me