Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 394 of 464 FirstFirst ... 294344374384389390391392393394395396397398399404414444 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 9265

Thread: Canvas/Digital

  1. #7861

    Default

    200 for a print???? now i see the genious of your workings ebur....get yours man!!

  2. #7862

    Default

    I don't generally work with prints; pretty much just that one. And canvas is not cheap to print on and stretch. Get off my ass, Salty!

  3. #7863

  4. #7864

    Default

    Dude, don't post pictures of me.

  5. #7865
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    269
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    If some one is paying $180 for that print imagine what salty could get for some of his stuff. No offence im just saying.

  6. #7866

    Default

    I don't take offense, but canvas printing is not free, and generally sell for a lot more than that if they are stretched and that large. I don't think I'd even break even actually, the gallery is taking a hefty cut and half of the remaining profit is going to the artist who did the digital portion of that piece. If it's out of a gallery, I definitely wouldn't be selling it to someone for nearly that much.
    I'm just trying to post artwork here, nothing more.

  7. #7867
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dumpster
    Posts
    739
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    well ya i mean i would rather cop a salty peice cuz the guys a fuckin maniac one of my favorite artists period but thats doughski for his canvas and i just think that shit from EBUR is dope as hell

  8. #7868
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    269
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EBUR. View Post
    I don't take offense, but canvas printing is not free, and generally sell for a lot more than that if they are stretched and that large. I don't think I'd even break even actually, the gallery is taking a hefty cut and half of the remaining profit is going to the artist who did the digital portion of that piece. If it's out of a gallery, I definitely wouldn't be selling it to someone for nearly that much.
    I'm just trying to post artwork here, nothing more.
    Ya i know what you mean i just never knew how much all that cost.

  9. #7869

    Default

    I looked into gettin prints done today and fuck, that shit is exspensive...and you have to go through alot...sounded that way anyways...maybe im just too new to it and i dont know the "good places" to go , but it sounded like a ordeal and a dent in tha wallet to get it done...but i really dont want to sell my original of that last one i painted...I want to keep that....We'll see what happens i guess...if anyone has any experience with prints feel free to fill me in on any shit that might make it easier for me..thanks

  10. #7870

    Default




    Background by seaz
    Yesterday It Was Dark,
    But Today We Shine.

  11. #7871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    I looked into gettin prints done today and fuck, that shit is exspensive...and you have to go through alot...sounded that way anyways...maybe im just too new to it and i dont know the "good places" to go , but it sounded like a ordeal and a dent in tha wallet to get it done...but i really dont want to sell my original of that last one i painted...I want to keep that....We'll see what happens i guess...if anyone has any experience with prints feel free to fill me in on any shit that might make it easier for me..thanks
    I've got friends who own a large format printing business, so I get the 'friend price' which helps a lot, but another way too lessen the money burn is getting printed canvas on its own and stretching it yourself.

  12. #7872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK View Post
    well ya i mean i would rather cop a salty peice cuz the guys a fuckin maniac one of my favorite artists period but thats doughski for his canvas and i just think that shit from EBUR is dope as hell
    dude save up and buy a salty painting, he's also my favorite artist and i bought one of his peices and its probably my favorite thing to look at on my wall. makes me so happy every day, definitely a good investment and he's a stand up guy too. i want another one so bad... wanted that lucy in the sky with diamonds canvas he did a while back to go with the mushroom one i bought.

    TMC/FCA

  13. #7873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK View Post
    well if you still have this up for sale
    i got 200 at the mo and not really trying to spend more than that so let me know
    this piece is realy sick you create a ral interesting atmosphere.

  14. #7874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    mi casa
    Posts
    588
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    shits bumping homie...always a plessure
    GroseR Get Down!
    Lobsta lurking....

    DIER59 (10:21:39 PM): No life for lowlifes
    GROSE7 (10:23:32 PM): qoute of my life bro



    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    Lobs , Grose an Dier make me smile on some happy go lucky shit

  15. #7875

    Default

    damn all hail king ani!!! really- really diggin the concept on that one...

  16. #7876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ani-33 View Post
    bombsquad billy in "bow down toys!"

    had a few problems with this one. Messed up large with the i-robot
    so i colored over it like three times, paint ended up getting nasty and
    the original design of the robot got lost. Anyways I like the idea and
    will likely give it another go in another layout.

    love it, wish i have enough money to buy one of your pieces

  17. #7877

    Default

    18"x36" of goodness

    12"x16"'s(4)

    Wildstyle alphabets for sale-PM me

  18. #7878

  19. #7879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper625 View Post
    18"x36" of goodness

    12"x16"'s(4)

    what do you use for paint

  20. #7880

    Default

    Liquitex basics and black decos,I used a light blue deco for the "M", it's junk, very watery. That'll be the last time I use light colored decos
    Wildstyle alphabets for sale-PM me


 

Similar Threads

  1. Toy Canvas
    By From the Ground Up in forum Toys forum
    Replies: 1427
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:01 PM
  2. Canvas Markers
    By NeW 2 dA sCeNe in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 02:40 AM
  3. Canvas Battle 08
    By Fube in forum Old battles
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 03:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top