Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 394 of 464 FirstFirst ... 294344374384389390391392393394395396397398399404414444 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 9265

Thread: Canvas/Digital

200 for a print???? now i see the genious of your workings ebur....get yours man!!

I don't generally work with prints; pretty much just that one. And canvas is not cheap to print on and stretch. Get off my ass, Salty!

Dude, don't post pictures of me.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If some one is paying $180 for that print imagine what salty could get for some of his stuff. No offence im just saying.

I don't take offense, but canvas printing is not free, and generally sell for a lot more than that if they are stretched and that large. I don't think I'd even break even actually, the gallery is taking a hefty cut and half of the remaining profit is going to the artist who did the digital portion of that piece. If it's out of a gallery, I definitely wouldn't be selling it to someone for nearly that much.
    I'm just trying to post artwork here, nothing more.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well ya i mean i would rather cop a salty peice cuz the guys a fuckin maniac one of my favorite artists period but thats doughski for his canvas and i just think that shit from EBUR is dope as hell

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by EBUR. View Post
    I don't take offense, but canvas printing is not free, and generally sell for a lot more than that if they are stretched and that large. I don't think I'd even break even actually, the gallery is taking a hefty cut and half of the remaining profit is going to the artist who did the digital portion of that piece. If it's out of a gallery, I definitely wouldn't be selling it to someone for nearly that much.
    I'm just trying to post artwork here, nothing more.
    Ya i know what you mean i just never knew how much all that cost.

I looked into gettin prints done today and fuck, that shit is exspensive...and you have to go through alot...sounded that way anyways...maybe im just too new to it and i dont know the "good places" to go , but it sounded like a ordeal and a dent in tha wallet to get it done...but i really dont want to sell my original of that last one i painted...I want to keep that....We'll see what happens i guess...if anyone has any experience with prints feel free to fill me in on any shit that might make it easier for me..thanks

Background by seaz
    Yesterday It Was Dark,
    But Today We Shine.

Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    I looked into gettin prints done today and fuck, that shit is exspensive...and you have to go through alot...sounded that way anyways...maybe im just too new to it and i dont know the "good places" to go , but it sounded like a ordeal and a dent in tha wallet to get it done...but i really dont want to sell my original of that last one i painted...I want to keep that....We'll see what happens i guess...if anyone has any experience with prints feel free to fill me in on any shit that might make it easier for me..thanks
    I've got friends who own a large format printing business, so I get the 'friend price' which helps a lot, but another way too lessen the money burn is getting printed canvas on its own and stretching it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK View Post
    well ya i mean i would rather cop a salty peice cuz the guys a fuckin maniac one of my favorite artists period but thats doughski for his canvas and i just think that shit from EBUR is dope as hell
    dude save up and buy a salty painting, he's also my favorite artist and i bought one of his peices and its probably my favorite thing to look at on my wall. makes me so happy every day, definitely a good investment and he's a stand up guy too. i want another one so bad... wanted that lucy in the sky with diamonds canvas he did a while back to go with the mushroom one i bought.

TMC/FCA

Quote Originally Posted by BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK View Post
    well if you still have this up for sale
    i got 200 at the mo and not really trying to spend more than that so let me know
    this piece is realy sick you create a ral interesting atmosphere.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shits bumping homie...always a plessure
    GroseR Get Down!
    Lobsta lurking....

DIER59 (10:21:39 PM): No life for lowlifes
    GROSE7 (10:23:32 PM): qoute of my life bro

Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    Lobs , Grose an Dier make me smile on some happy go lucky shit

damn all hail king ani!!! really- really diggin the concept on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Ani-33 View Post
    bombsquad billy in "bow down toys!"

had a few problems with this one. Messed up large with the i-robot
    so i colored over it like three times, paint ended up getting nasty and
    the original design of the robot got lost. Anyways I like the idea and
    will likely give it another go in another layout.

love it, wish i have enough money to buy one of your pieces

18"x36" of goodness

12"x16"'s(4)

Wildstyle alphabets for sale-PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Viper625 View Post
    18"x36" of goodness

12"x16"'s(4)

what do you use for paint

Liquitex basics and black decos,I used a light blue deco for the "M", it's junk, very watery. That'll be the last time I use light colored decos
    Wildstyle alphabets for sale-PM me