Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 427 of 462 FirstFirst ... 327377407417422423424425426427428429430431432437447 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,540 of 9239

Thread: Canvas/Digital

ill make one a day till someone gives me some fuckin advice

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you gotta make ur backgroudns as simple as the characters, solid colors and bold clean lines look good

the big canvas was something i tested mops and shit like that on so i just pained some housepaint right over that shit thats why the background got other shit goin on, not really conceptualized, thats the explanation,
    thats prolly good advice tho, thanks.

i don't know, kind of like that background. Makes me think of a dirty door in a allie or something. For me wheather the background is simple or complex the thing that matters more is do they actually work together. Also how does the elements balance each other. For me I kind of don't like characters or main items in a painting to be centered. Put em alittle off to the side... helps to keep the eye moving around the painting.

higlights and low lights in the 3d
    +$.02
    Last edited by lkjhgfdsa; 12-31-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretLanguageOfBirds View Post
    Canvas collab setup. I still have to add in highlights.

this is dope as fuck

new can't stop won't stop

Attachment 15776
    bic pen..by.. Neon7

just framed this up ..not really a canvas but the detail is retarded.
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

sock monkey for my wife

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

here some stuff I've done been on the site for a while just never had the balls to post until now some old stuff working on some new shit now and experimenting alot with digital and spray paint hope you like and if not, I guess I got to earn the respect lol. peace Noamos

Last edited by Noamos; 01-14-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thick n sloppy acrylic background, fund to paint.

to anyone piecing on canvas, how are you getting such clean results? like after doing whatever kind of background color on the canvas, what are you using to piece or draw with?

all ive used is deco's and other paint markers but i dont think ive gotten such clean looking results, but i want to. help

thats dope as fuck slob

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by triple6inthemix View Post
    to anyone piecing on canvas, how are you getting such clean results? like after doing whatever kind of background color on the canvas, what are you using to piece or draw with?

all ive used is deco's and other paint markers but i dont think ive gotten such clean looking results, but i want to. help
    I use black acrylic ink and "PAINTERS" paint pens. Shake them really good before you pump them the first time, or you will ruin your marker, also shake it really good before using and pumping it anytime. That way u dont mess up your ink/fluid ratio, if you pump your marker and only clear stuff comes out, you just fucked ur marker up.

when acquiring your acrylic inks (to refill your markers and make your own colors) make sure you snag ones labeled O not T, as you need opaque, transparent shit is a waste of your time if you want thick coverage, quality of pigment depends on brand. If you can find Liquitex get that shit, their acrylic inks are amazing.

Buy one of these and use it filled with just black acrylic ink, really nice clean lines/ink flow. Black over color is your best bet for clean lines, color/white over black, use Workable fixative, its a clear coat, and wont cause your white to blend when u go over black or other colors.

Thats all I'm willing to share for now.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by triple6inthemix View Post

I use black acrylic ink and "PAINTERS" paint pens. Shake them really good before you pump them the first time, or you will ruin your marker, also shake it really good before using and pumping it anytime. That way u dont mess up your ink/fluid ratio, if you pump your marker and only clear stuff comes out, you just fucked ur marker up.

when acquiring your acrylic inks (to refill your markers and make your own colors) make sure you snag ones labeled O not T, as you need opaque, transparent shit is a waste of your time if you want thick coverage, quality of pigment depends on brand. If you can find Liquitex get that shit, their acrylic inks are amazing.

http://www.bombingscience.com/catalo...htm%3Fpage%3D1
    Buy one of these and use it filled with just black acrylic ink, really nice clean lines/ink flow. Black over color is your best bet for clean lines, color/white over black, use Workable fixative, its a clear coat, and wont cause your white to blend when u go over black or other colors.

Thats all I'm willing to share for now.
    Last edited by SecretLanguageOfBirds; 01-25-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Not done with the board got a few things to finish

free style canvs ive yet to complete
    Last edited by RemmyRems; 01-28-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did this one a couple weeks ago, nothing big used MTN and deco markers

that skate deck is bad ass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Vat paints are being used on these canvases?